Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:22 pm
As she leaned in closer Eiwen was able to smell the aroma of the she-wolf; slightly spicy and exotic mixed with the warmth of her body. A smirk crossed his lips as she crossed her arms and pushed out her chest. 'Would you happen to be playing with me?' His eyes sparkled with an inner laughter. '...Females don't especially seem to take to me, perhaps my darker nature just isn't appealing to them.' He smiled again, showing slightly more pointed fangs that clearly showed his wolven side, but his eyes dulled, a lonely expression delved into them. He sunk further into the water, until his shoulders were completely under and felt the little glimmer of warmth in his heart die down further. His inner darkness seemed to pull him further inside himself and closed off the paths to the outside world. He'd always kept himself rather distant from other wolves, the only joyful memories were from before his pack split, before he'd been separated from his sister and her cheerful smile....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:30 pm
Nightmare walked around for a few minutes, then caught a scent of a familiar wolf, Eiwen, nightmare believed that was the wolfs name, a flashback suddenly took her, Eiwen was seen in the waterfall catching some fish for another dog. that was as far as nightmare remembered, she approached the wolf slowly but quickly drew back, into the shadows she krept once again watching the wolves pass her by, boardum over took her and quickly fell asleep.....  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 pm
Eiwen lifted his gaze from the swirling water, a scent permiated the steamy, sulfur smell of the pools. It was a familiar scent though he couldn't quite place it as though he'd never met the wolf but simply smelled him while he was sleeping. Strange, who is this new wolf? His green eyes searched the steaming pools. He could see the other two wolves at the far edge, but where was this newcomer? A dark shape lay next to one of the pools. He quietly shifted to wolf form and instantly reveled at the feeling of dark, wet fur creeping over his limbs and the swirl of the hot water around him. He stretched and sat on top of an underwater rock shelf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:58 pm
she awoke, feeling a strange feeling, he can feel the wolf come closer, nervous she growled "Don't come near me, i'm warning you'" her red eyes glowed under the bright sunlight, although she could sense the curiousity driving the other wolf, her instincts told her that the other wolf might mean danger. anger swelled upon her. she growlled louder her silver fangs glisening in the sun, she awaited the other wolfs next move...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 pm
'I'm going to go check something out for a second....' Eiwen left the pool and padded closer to the wolf, water dripping from his wet fur as he went. He jumped at her sudden outburst as he walked even closer. A wicked grin spread across his lips. He smelled the hint of fear emanating from her and stopped, waiting for the steam to clear so he could see this spunky she-wolf. He was interested to see what this wolf he'd sensed during his nap was like. 'Hello, little wolfie.' His eyes glittered.

[[On what page is your character profile?]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
"Back off," she shouted to the wolf coming closer to her, she can sense strenght from this wolf, "I wont back down, now make your move!" her eyes tensed she watches the wolf closely....  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:31 pm
'Heh, I didn't come to fight you if that's what you're thinking. Why so hostile?' He sized up the small she-wolf; her big attitude didn't match her loud nature. She'd obviously told him a number of times not to come closer so he sat exactly where he was and watched her tense form. His black fur quivered as he felt a drop of water that had collected on his coat slither down his spine. He cocked his head curiously and swished his tail, the white tip flashing like a ghost in the swirling steam. 'The hot springs are a place to relax, so why are you so tense?'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:03 pm
"Sorry for growling at you, i don't like wolves coming near me while i'm sleeping, my name is Nightmare and other than relax what do you do around the hot springs," she told the wolf infront of her, but keeping a close eye just incase... she awaits his answer...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:38 pm
'Well then, sorry to disturb you. I simply came to soak in the warm waters.' The smell of steam relaxes me and helps to clear my head a bit. He lifted his muzzle and breathed deeply, exhaling slowly. He trotted over to the nearest pool and scooped up some of the water, splashing Nightmare playfully. 'Why not come back with me and soak with Schick?' Eiwen's typical grin spread played across his lips as he cocked his head and gave Nightmare a questioning look. He turned and swished his tail behind him, inviting the she-wolf to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:49 pm
Nightmare gave a small growl under her breath, in hopes that the other wolf would not hear, but she followed anyways, 'the other wolf probably means no harm, just probably would like to play' Nightmare said to herself, so she followed the wolf to the others...'what would they think of me' she questioned herself...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Eiwen felt the she-wolf follow as he wove his way around the steaming pools. He wagged his tail the whole way and then stopped just behind Schick, licking her behind the ear. He laughed softly and rested his furry head on her shoulder, waiting for the other wolf to catch up and to see hoe Schick would respond.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:00 pm
It seems that Nightmare has arrived to the Hot springs "This is not good for my fur." said Nightmare to Eiwen. Nightmare finally realized that there was another wolf infront of them, she backed up a bit, then puased and waited for an action...  

lezgal

Phantom_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:41 pm
Eclipse appeared in the clearing in front of all the stranger wolves,he stood there with his black fur and silver tips "...what is going on here?.." he felt he should introduce his self to every one but he wanted to make sure everything was ok first.He stood there eager for an aswer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Meena saw him relax then he left the water to the agruing wolfs she ran behind him and was wandering the same thing that he asked.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Eiwen cocked his head with a curious look on his face. 'Hm? I don't think much is going on.... Nightmare is new here, so I thought I might introduce her to some other wolves to be polite...' He smirled inwardly and flicked his ears. 'Who might you two be? Ah, I recognize you, Meena....' This time he smirked visably.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games