Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:07 am
Drake mirrored Judith's smile of relief.
"Yes, koko its me. How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 am
((No need to be sorry, Zizzy. ^_^))

"I ache all over," Koko mumbled as she laid back down on the bed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 am
[I'm going to be gone again doing the same project today. >>; It's a group project so yesterday we were finishing the puppets and editing the script a bit, today we're filming.]

Judith frowned thinking of how Koko had looked when Drake carried her out.
"I'm sure you do."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 am
[puppets? coolio]

"Just relax, then." Drake said, flashing a relived smile at Judith and the others.
"He must have used some strong stuff if it nocked you out thsi badly." he commented.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 am
[We're doing a puppet show to teach the class about court cases! 8D]

"Yeah..." Judith agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 am
[lol! "I hold this puppet in contempt of court!" "the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!"]

Drake shok hsi head angrilly again.
"I can't belive he'd do this." he looed over at Judith, Mason and Lilith. "Thankyou for helping out." he then fixed on mason and lilith a little more. "what were you two ding wandeirng about anyway?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 am
((Do we get to see this puppet show? *puppy dog eyes* ))

Koko shifted to a more comfortable position to get a better view of the new strangers in her home. She could only assume that they had done something to aid in her rescue since Drake was thanking them. She tried to focus on their faces but things were still a bit blurry.

Her eyes opened and closed slowly a few times but she remained awake. She hadn't realized that she hadn't released Drake's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 am
[*joins in puppy dog eyes*]

"Are you ok?" he asked again, aware she was still holding his hand, but not wanting to break the grip just yet  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:20 am
"I suppose I can't complain..." Koko replied. "I'm just still a little out of it...."

Bly came and rested his head on the head near Drake and whined with concern. Koko tried to smile and held out her free hand to him. He nudged it with his nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 am
Drake snorted.
"You've plenty of reason to complain. but at leats he didn't manage to do anything to you..."
he released her hand and patted Bly a little roughly on the head.
"Look i'm sorry for, uh, what we talked about before all this. In retrospect it was pretty inappropriate." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. Talking so flippantly about issues of her virginirty when she had almost been raped hours later was something he regretted.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:39 am
Koko was a little sadden when he let go of her hand. But she didn't move it away from where it laid. She just watched the interaction between Drake and Bly a moment before she responded. "Its alright..." she replied.

Although she ached she didn't feel like laying down any longer. With some effort she managed to force herself to sit up and use the headboard of the bed to rest against. She made an attempt to fix her hair by combing it with her fingers and found parts that were braid. She looked at them in confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 am
Drake smirked and pointed at Lilith  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:52 am
Koko glanced to the young lady who seemed interested in looking about her room. She looked at Drake with a mildly bemused smile and decided to leave the braids for now. "So what exactly happened after I was out?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 am
Drake shrugged.
"well we found you through using Fayt's car, a phoneboo, the dogs and Mason and Lilith. I sent the gang back with you when we found you in the basement and then waited for richard to come back home."
he then smiled as if he had achived something he was proud of.
"he ran outside when he saw me, so I only threw him into a tree and broke his arm. I then took him back inside and phoned the police. they came and the officer checke dyou were ok. the rest you know."

[hmn...pizza or bacon. pizza or bacon...*ponders*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 am
((Both! Bacon -on- the pizza..... ^_^))

Koko couldn't hide the surprise when he managed to control himself. She beamed proudly at him. Although, after what Richard had done she wouldn't have been too upset at 'Plan B' had it been performed. Still...she was proud and gave him a hug. Then she followed up by thanking everyone.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games