Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 pm

"Probably find a innocent person and mess with them..." She looked around for somebody.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Aki nodded," I just don't get out much, I want to hurt someone..." Suzume was in her head paniking,' No! Aki don't do it!' Aki smirked,' Already have.' Suzume pouted. Aki smirked and jumped down off the tree and walked into the trees.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Aki looked over and grimaced," Who are you?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Sora nodded and helped Zuu get to the house.

Aki was standing on a big tree and looking around," Now... It's been so long since I've had a little fun of my own, what should I do?" SHe smirked," I want to do something bad..."

*Yuuki jumped up and landed on the tree that Aki was on* so wat type of "bad" somethings would u like 2 do?

*Yuuki shrugs* eh, u could say i'm a friend but really i'm some1 lookin 4 some entertainment.

*Yuuk thought 2 herself* i have 2 keep an eye out on her and make sure she doesnt do anything terrible, but i have 2 make sure she lets me go with her and doesnt suspect anythin. *Yuuki jumps off the tree and follows Aki* so wat're u plannin on doin?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:40 pm

NekoLover1994
"Probably find a innocent person and mess with them..." She looked around for somebody.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Aki nodded," I just don't get out much, I want to hurt someone..." Suzume was in her head paniking,' No! Aki don't do it!' Aki smirked,' Already have.' Suzume pouted. Aki smirked and jumped down off the tree and walked into the trees.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki shrugs* eh, u could say i'm a friend but really i'm some1 lookin 4 some entertainment.

*Yuuk thought 2 herself* i have 2 keep an eye out on her and make sure she doesnt do anything terrible, but i have 2 make sure she lets me go with her and doesnt suspect anythin. *Yuuki jumps off the tree and follows Aki* so wat're u plannin on doin?

*thinks* well thats not good, i should've asked Sora 2 tell me how 2 get Suzume back!!! *Yuuki smiles at Aki* well u ain't gonna find any ppl out here, we have 2 get closer 2 town.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Aki nodded," I don't know where the town is... that damn Suzume always leaves where I am familiar!"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*thinks* well thats not good, i should've asked Sora 2 tell me how 2 get Suzume back!!! *Yuuki smiles at Aki* well u ain't gonna find any ppl out here, we have 2 get closer 2 town.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:48 pm

((srry, i was eating. and good 4 u Yuuki. It's my fav show and you can get it on demand. I'm on episode 10 in the new series in Japan but on demand I'm on 156 and Sesshomaru's in it *screams*))

Chihiro sees Sesshomaru when she appears back 500 years.

((Go on animefreak.tv. Go to A-Z anime and go to I. It'll be there))

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:55 pm

NekoLover1994
Aki nodded," I don't know where the town is... that damn Suzume always leaves where I am familiar!"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(Yuuki's gonna think alot so we know that she doesnt mean anythin she says 2 Aki!)
*thinks* well good Suzume that helps and since she's never seen me b4 apparently i should be able 2 act like a totally different person, and good thing i'm a good actress! xd
*Yuuki smiles evily* well i dont know who that person is but i do know the way 2 town.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
((srry, i was eating. and good 4 u Yuuki. It's my fav show and you can get it on demand. I'm on episode 10 in the new series in Japan but on demand I'm on 156 and Sesshomaru's in it *screams*))

Chihiro sees Sesshomaru when she appears back 500 years.

((Go on animefreak.tv. Go to A-Z anime and go to I. It'll be there))

(alright! thanx! i'll check it out later)

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Aki grinned evily," Could you show me?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(Yuuki's gonna think alot so we know that she doesnt mean anythin she says 2 Aki!)
*thinks* well good Suzume that helps and since she's never seen me b4 apparently i should be able 2 act like a totally different person, and good thing i'm a good actress! xd
*Yuuki smiles evily* well i dont know who that person is but i do know the way 2 town.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 pm

NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

possibly, but i'm not sure if i should. *thinks* i hate this man! how am i supposed 2 get Suzume back!!!!!! o jeez~ i'm freakin out!!!!! but i cant let it show on my face!

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm

((yea. Sesshomaru is Inuyasha's half brother and omgg he's so awsome!! Something about bad guys really turn me on))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Aki looked puzzled," Not sure if you should...?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

possibly, but i'm not sure if i should. *thinks* i hate this man! how am i supposed 2 get Suzume back!!!!!! o jeez~ i'm freakin out!!!!! but i cant let it show on my face!

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm

(I know! Same here, except I like Bankostu)
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
((yea. Sesshomaru is Inuyasha's half brother and omgg he's so awsome!! Something about bad guys really turn me on))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*shrugs* well with all the trouble i can get in. i'm just not sure cuz i'm not like u, i dont move. i live here, so i'm known here. but i guess it doesnt really matter. *thinks* hmmm.....maybe i can trick her 2 go back 2 the manor. and maybe Sora can help!

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Aki smirked," But getting in trouble is fun."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*shrugs* well with all the trouble i can get in. i'm just not sure cuz i'm not like u, i dont move. i live here, so i'm known here. but i guess it doesnt really matter. *thinks* hmmm.....maybe i can trick her 2 go back 2 the manor. and maybe Sora can help!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Chihiro climbed out of the well and helped Jack up.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm

NekoLover1994
Aki smirked," But getting in trouble is fun."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

so very true! *laughs* well town is like 2 hours away traveling by car, but seein the speed u were goin at, it would probably take an hour or so. but i know that in this forest theres this huge mansion thats worth checkin out.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games