Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 am
Thanks Liz! I just wanted to check the general principle was ok first before I bugged someone <3

I'll PM the mule yes~?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 am
Haha, mmkay, I will keep that in mind. Just curious about mechanics and limits. Thanks.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 am
If I start up a thread in the main part, and mark each of the entries with word counts, showing that they can be counted as a full 800+, can I use one thread for all of them and still get as many points as I have full length entries? I hate cluttering up the main thread with new posts when they're all related.

The only reason I ask is I might be dragging people into this, and have both solos and rps that are directly related, and it'd be easier to follow if it was all in one thread. If not I guess I'll be doing a lot of linking *nod*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 am
You would still have to be linking to the direct posts, if you were counting them separately for growth. But for solos: yes. For PRPs/ORPs: no. For our own sanity ty.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 am
Hi. Can Lizzy get pretty web butt wings in y3?

Since Amity is not the only school in Halloween, can I assume that there are schools catered to specific things/talents/beliefs/gender? Like Reaper-only schools, or Magic users only schools, etc etc? And if there are, are there "X-specific" schools rare?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:55 am
Totally ~ and specific schools are pretty common ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:15 pm
If our hunter character is not from the island meta, they've gone through a similar process as the one we saw, right?
Nevermind this was answered in the newest post in the orp XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:00 pm
How does the summoning of elementals work? And would it be possible for an inexperienced reaper to botch a summon and cause damage to the elemental, that over time the elemental could train to repair? Not as a healing thing, but just gaining more control and able to regenerate that part of themselves to an extent.  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 pm
D: You summon an elemental to do a thing that relates to that element ~ this sounds like a specific plot you have in mind for a character, so it would be better to just PM an admin or the shop mule with the specifics of what you have in mind, as things can get lost in translation or misunderstood when generalized.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm
Thank you Liz, I'll go ahead and just ping it to the mule then.  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:18 am
Are ghosts affected by germs, disease, poison? Fear based, I assume yes, but how about something like let's say, from playing with a chemical play set and they come into contact with poison.

Basically are they affected by the usual biological complications?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:34 am
Yup ~ because everything in Halloween is FEAR-based ~ even a chemical set. Illnesses and disease in Halloween is FEAR-based, though the way they are created and spread can definitely vary from experiments gone wrong to terrible curses. These generally don't cause permanent death, but rather changes or complications in one's FEAR composition.

In the human world, no, they wouldn't be affected by regular chemicals and such.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 am
How many attacks can a Fear ability barrier negate? I assume post cast, it negates all attacks.

Let's say Apple successfully gives Orange a barrier
Pineapple attacks Orange for 4
Grape attacks Orange for 2.
Orange receives no damage.
Barrier is gone at end of turn.

Second question, does the barrier stay until it's hit/and or taken away by its creator?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm
I have a question about Reaper familiars! They're part of the Reaper's FEAR, yes?

How do they take damage? Like normal animals? Do they heal automatically when unsummoned (say, in terms of RP flavor not in literal HP heal)? Does the master feel pain if the familiar is injured?

And, in battle, they share their master's HP pool, correct?

lol 'a question'. More like ALL THE QUESTIONS.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:51 pm
In the Meta Finales, what did you need to do to get the Time/Space trophy?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games