Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled and nodded her head. "Good." She whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "After the feast... we should go hang out somewhere....by ourselves." She whispered in his ear, before letting go of him and returned her attention to the first years. 'I don't care if he liked Cait for an entire year... He kissed me and she has Sam. I'm going to win....' She thought to herself, smiling.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm

How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei looked up with a smirk when Alaric sat down next to him. "You just can't stay away from me, can you?" He smirked and winked at the older boy. This was most definitely the best reason for being sorted into Gryffindor.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 
[/align

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 pm

User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke rose an eyebrow at Steffi's statement. Perhaps, but then again, there could always be mistakes. Nothing was infallible, right? Just pondering that made him automatically think of his family. At least the ones he had been adopted into. They were convinced that Hogwarts would mold him into a proper wizard, or at least his father was. Luke wasn't too sure about that, himself. "There's always room for error, even when something's supposedly one hundred percent. Which, by the way, there's no such thing as. It would be easier just to say that the hat is usually right."

Still looking around the table, his eyes landed on another first year, a seemingly cheerful boy that was introducing himself. He rose an eyebrow as the boy was evidently being loud and annoying. A slight smirk rose on his face as he suddenly had an idea. "Hold on, Steffi. I think I see someone I should talk to."

He turned toward the boy named Xavier. He planted a false smile on his face, knowing that if Steffi remembered anything from his time at the orphanage, usually spelled trouble. "Hello. My name's Luke. Your last name. Does that mean you're the son of Nichol or something? It's pretty common with my family's homeland."

User Image
State: Impish
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric sighed.
"Keep telling yourself that kid. Maybe someday it'll be true." He looked around at the table. They had a lot of new Gryffindors that year. Watching the sorting, Alaric ignored the wink and tried to count how many kids there were. He eventually gave up. There were a lot. He gave a sidelong look at Rei.
"How was the boat ride over?"
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:55 pm

I guess, I'm to blame
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Rei quirked an eyebrow at Alaric and smirked. This boy really thought he could win in a game of cat mouse? That was hilarious. He turned his attention to the first years still being sorted as he spoke. "I don't need to tell myself anything, when it's already true." He said with a smirk. He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up so it had that wind blown look to it, before turning back to look at the kid as he asked his question.

If the boy really didn't want him around, he'd stop asking questions, making conversation, and sitting next to him. It was obvious Rei had already gotten him into his little trap.
"The ride was boring. There was just no one as interesting as you there to amuse me." He said, feigning a pouty face, before cracking up and winking at the boy.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 am

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier continued to smile, until Luke talked to him. He was slightly irritated by him, making fool of his last name, but he gained composure again, after a few seconds. " Hello there Luke. Actually, I don't know if I am a son of Nichol. But, if I do, I'll make sure to tell you, once I ask my dad, that is. " he answered, still with a smile. " Wanna ask some other things about my long lost family? " he added. " It seems that you were annoyed at my loud voice just now. But don't worry, that happens most of the time, so I think it would be best if you would...get used to it. But then, sorry for my loud voice. "

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I don't actually know, honestly.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Luke
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : The whole Gryffindor family, everyone!

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my hand

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sniffing Luke

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:10 am

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric looked back at Rei with his first grain of interest. With a grin, Alaric looked at the younger boy.
"Well, there was someone on the carriage ride over who was about as interesting as you are, if not more." Alaric looked at the first year, Alaric's eyes glittering with the light that was coming from above them.
"And he seems to have a thing for me, kinda like you do."
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron wrapped his arms around Elli's back in an embrace, and he did not let go until after she finished speaking. "Let's do it," he said with a smile. As long as the two weren't going to be out of the common room by curfew, or at least weren't going to get caught, they could do whatever they want to.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 am

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Parting ways with Sam and his friends at the entrance courtyard, Cersei slipped into the great hall, alone. She was independent spirit, most girls didn't like her, and most boys were hypnotized-- whether or not they knew about it was a different story. Prominent lilac veela eyed swept up the table of crimson and gold for any that might hold interest to her. Sam was already with Cait, and her mind was filled with laughter as she thought, 'they'll never make it past another year together.'

Cam, her other friend, had been spending every waking minute with Elli. She bit her lip, jealousy running in her veins.

Suddenly, a very cute first year was sorted into Gryffindor, Xaviar, she had heard the Headmistress say.

Just over their heads, she noticed Alaric, and joining him, a first year Rei; she couldn't lie, both were quite nice eye candy. But, on second glance, they seemed to... to.... She didn't know what to call it yet.

Debating curiously, she pursed red lips together and moved over to [Xavier and Luke. "Hullo, welcome to Gryffindor boys, I'm Cersei.." She introduced herself with a wink.

"How'd you enjoy the boat ride up here?" She asked with a smile, twirling long amber hair in her fingers as bright lilac veela eyes glanced back and forth between Xavier and Luke.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Xavier and Luke
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 am

♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Oh...The guitar thing Edd and Erik talked about?
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin nodded. Good, he didn't spend money on her. "Hi Cam." She said, then looked at the incoming first years. She waved slightly before they were joined by Remy. "Hello Remy." Cait gave a half smile. She looked back at the first years. Then realized that all but one were boys. "Welcome to Gryffindor!' She said to them, trying to act cheery. Caitlin ran her fingers over her pocket nervously and felt something. She raised an eyebrow and pulled it out. Her father's locket. How did it end up with her?

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 am

User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun simply sat at his table, watching the first years get sorted. Well, he was watching Autumn, hoping that she would end up in Gryffindor. Or Ravenclaw. To be watched over by one of her brothers, basically. He was an overprotective older brother, after all. Whether he was alone or not did not change this fact.

Alas, Autumn was sorted into Hufflepuff. The hat was funny like that, separating the Henrick siblings into three different houses. A smart one, a reckless one, and a friendly one. Ha. Sun blamed the genes. Letting out a sigh, he turned his attention back to his housemates.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

I guess, I'm to blame
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Rei chuckled. He really doubted anyone could be as interesting as him, but the again Alaric didn't know anything about him, so for the time being everyone could be more interesting than him. The kid would just have to wait and see. "A thing for you, you say?" He asked with a smirk. Well that made things interesting. Maybe this kid was cute too.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

After vaguely planning the evening with Elli, Cameron heard his name, so she looked over to see where it came from. "Hey, Caitlin," he said stiffly. The one person who he was trying so hard not to look at made it so difficult to focus elsewhere. The girl had perfect timing when doing something. At least Cersei came, which gave Cam a reason to look away from the chaser. "Hey, Cersei!" he exclaimed. For some odd reason, he hadn't seen her throughout the whole day. That was probably due to all of the students who made it impossible to find anyone in the crowd, and let's not forget, his intentions were to be alone with the redhead Gryffindor sitting right next to him.

wearing
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled brightly when he agreed. After the feast, there was little time before curfew, so they were probably going to have to be sneaky. Especially getting detention on the first day of school really wasn't on her to do list. "It's a date." She replied, intertwining their fingers gently as the sorting continued. She looked up and smiled at the girl that Cam said hello to. Cersei was it? Elli had seen her around school but never actually talked to her. At least she didn't remember talking to her.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 am

User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke narrowed his eyes. Wait, what? Long lost family? And didn't he even know his father's own name? He wanted to bang his head into his desk. Ugh, how irritating was this guy, anyway? His eyebrows furrowed as the boy basically made it sound as though having a lost family was an insult. Luke wasn't as sensitive to jokes about being an orphan like he used to be, but that comment still rankled. "Forgive me, I didn't know that you had been orphaned. Perhaps you could tell me which orphanage you came from? After all, us orphans need to stick together in this cruel world."

Okay, so maybe he was being a little nasty with the comment back, but he wasn't going to let this boy make fun of him or his friends, regardless if he was lucky enough to have a family now. If anything, should the boy seem to think that being an orphan was a joke, then Cain, Bree and Steffi would eventually get hurt by his callous comments. His eyebrows rose, however, when the boy seemed to know what he was thinking. "I never said you were loud and annoying. Perhaps you heard someone else say it and assumed it was me. Far be it for someone to assume things about others now, hmm? I suggest that you take up your issue with someone else."

He then heard someone come up and welcome them to the house. Turning to look, the girl he beheld was definitely one of those he would remember, if for no other reason than she had the most interesting eyes. He swallowed a bit nervously. "Hello, I'm Luke. The boat ride wasn't bad, it was actually pretty pleasant. Nice to meet you Cersei."

User Image
State: Impish
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games