Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ravenclawsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Confusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // '... Really? Ravenclaw? I was so sure...' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy heard the word come from someone's lips just behind her ear, and turned to see another new Ravenclaw boy sitting next to her. Well, he'd certainly snuck up on her, hadn't he? She flipped her brilliant blue hair, offering a smile to the boy. Xavier. Lindsay and Xavier. She'd have to remember them. She chuckled a bit at his apology. "Not at all, I think it's a brilliant way to start a conversation. I mean, it's certainly more interesting than, say, 'Oh, nice night, lovely weather,' or something like that, isn't it?" She turned so that she was sort of facing both the boys, smiling widely at the newcomer. "I'm Gypsy Lovette. It's great to meet you." Great to meet anyone who was willing to hold a conversation, that is. She'd noticed a few of the prefects introducing themselves to the new first years, but she didn't really want to talk to them. They'd probably need to handle the shy kids, and the ones that needed direction. Which she totally did not. So, she was fine fending for herself and talking to kids her own age. Having older friends would be great for her now, but she needed to remember that they'd be gone before she was. They could help her now, but where would she be come her later years if she'd only befriended upperclassmen? Friendless, that was what, and she refused.

I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

Violet the Maestro

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm
A folded paper airplane zoomed over past the heads of a frightened few students before landing almost delicately in the lap of one Bradley Goldwind.

Tobi

Told ya he'd get in. Little blighter never had his nose out of a book the entire time I came and visited. A tea shop huh? Eh, I'll try anything once, but I heard they had an excellent sweets shop there too we should stop by there after we're done. And why don't you just come down for the try outs? You'll be sure to get some good pics there.
~Tobi
PS: can those three galleons be transferred into favors of my choosing? ; )

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:06 am
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley smiled as the folded airplane landed on his lap. He opened the paper and started to read. He smiled and let out a chuckle on the comment of his cousin. He continued to read. Just go to Hufflepuff Try outs? he thought as he looked at the letter. Would the captain, Heather mind? He wasn't a member of Hufflepuff. "I guess I'll try. Hopefully she won't hex me." he aid with a chuckle remembering how fierce she was during the circus.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am
User Image

User Image

Another boy got added to Ravenclaw. Lindsay figured that wasn't a bad thing. Of course, he did just realize that he was probably going to have to share a room with some of them. That could be interesting. "Well, it's nice to meet you both," Lindsay replied. He was soon confused when Xavier, one of the other boys used a word that he didn't know. "What's a metamorphmagus?" he asked. The boy figured it was probably some wizarding term. Something that he wouldn't have known about growing up thinking magic was only something belonging to his imagination.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales
User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ravenclawsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Confusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // '... Really? Ravenclaw? I was so sure...' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

Gypsy smiled at Lindsay. Probably a muggleborn, then. Pretty much anyone from a magical family would know what a metamorphmagus was. If nothing else, they would read about Nymphadora Tonks in a book on the Second Wizarding War and see the word. Coming across it then seemed to be enough to spark the curiosity needed to do a little research. She looked the boy over... she was almost positive it was a boy. But then, she'd know for sure tonight, when they went to their dorms, now wouldn't she? "It's an inherited thing, like having a certain hair or eye color. Except it means that I can have any and every hair and eye color. Basically, I can change my appearance at will. It's totally awesome for sneaking around and getting lost in a crowd. Over the summer, I used it to make myself look like I was the mother of a friend of mine so we could ditch my parents and go get our wands." Gypsy smiled at the memory. She'd gotten into a fair bit of trouble for that. Her father and brother had gone home, leaving her mum to deal with her. It hadn't been so bad, since her mum could relate, being a metamorphmagus herself. But her father had been less than happy when she'd gotten home. Although, she hadn't gotten it nearly as bad as Echo seemed to have thought she should. She sighed a bit, ruffling her blue hair. Her brother could be such a drag.

I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

Violet the Maestro

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Fourth Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ Second Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧

User Image

Chance entered the Great Hall, his arm securely wrapped around his girlfriend's shoulders. Their carriage ride had been pretty quiet, mostly consisting of the two of them chatting about the upcoming school term. But now it was time to leave her, and the redhead dreaded it. He wanted to spend every second of every day with Jaslyn in his arms, but he knew that was impractical. Stopping in the entryway, he leaned over to kiss her head before releasing her. "I'll see you soon, Princess. Try not to harass too many first years tonight." he teased before taking his leave.

Cecille walked into the Hall a few minutes after her brother had gone to sit down. Her hand was still glued to Hunter's, but when he had to leave, she was left alone. She hated being alone. It made the world seem distant, or even nonexistent. The twelve year old tapped her cane against the tile floor, sending a 'tap! tap! tap!' sound throughout the Great Hall. Now, where was the Ravenclaw table... She knew it was around here somewhere, but there were four tables all side by side, which made things difficult at times. Surely enough, after a few minutes, the girl had gotten herself lost. Where was she? She didn't know.

"Chance, help!" she called out, standing completely still. From the Ravenclaw table, the fourth year raised his head to look around when he heard his name being called. Who was... there! He spotted his little sister standing by the Slytherin table, looking terrified. In the blink of an eye, Chance was up and out of his chair, running across the Hall to get to his sister. "Cecille! There you are. Thank Merlin. Don't worry, you're alright now. Let's go sit down." The redhead took his sister's arm in his and led her back to the blue and bronze table, sitting her down and taking the seat beside her.

"Thank you, Chancey. I was lost, and I didn't know what to do." Cecille mumbled. Chance patted her hand. At least she called out for him. That was the smart thing to do. Then again, his sister had always been smart. "It's okay, Cecille. You did the right thing by calling for me. We'll work on getting you used to the Great Hall sometime this year, okay? That way you don't get lost anymore." he said. The white haired girl leaned her head against her brother's shoulder and yawned, rubbing her eye with her hand. "I'm tired, Chance..." she mumbled. "I know. After the feast, we'll go up and get you to bed, alright?" Cecille nodded, while Chance sighed. His head buzzed with worrying thoughts. What was Cecille going to do when he graduated, leaving her here alone?

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled at the group of first years. "Hi. I'm Rosemaire Alvern. I'm Quidditch Captain and Head Girl." she said as she smiled at them. Her two badges gleaming on her chest,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:08 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna walked in just in time to see her cousin get called up. She rushed to her seat just a little late and sat before hearing the hat say Hufflepuff. She looked up and watched him trudge to the other table and rolled her eyes. The Hufflepuff house should be good for him. She watched the sorting not really taking any notice of anyone on her table. She had been kind of preoccupied before this by looking for a certain brunette with glasses. She felt in her pockets as her hand clasped the small gift she had gotten for him. She was so excited that she knew that if she didn't get it to him soon she would explode. But she hadn't seen him on the train or at the carriages... She finally looked towards the Gryffindor table and found him quickly. She smiled before pulling out a piece of parchment and writing a small letter and sending it over.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:57 am
User Image

User Image

Listening as Gypsy explained what a metamorphmagus was, Lindsay had to admit that it sounded pretty cool. He wished that he could do that, but if it were an inherited thing, there was no way that a Muggleborn like him would be able to do so. Unless of course, there was something else that could help him be able to do that. He was a wizard after all, and he was at a school for witches and wizards. That meant that there had to be a library, and where there was a library, there were books, and where there were books, there was plenty of things to learn. Sure, the professors sitting up at the table could probably teach him, but Lindsay wanted to know now. "That must be pretty fun," the boy replied.
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 pm
The same paper airplane that had flown over to the Gryffindor table came back to the same brunette that had sent it. This paper held a response to the Ravenclaw Shayna Snow as it we set down in front of her without a sound as if placed there.

David
I'm sorry I meant to find you but I came across a first year who seemed to need cheering up. Erica Mitchell she was sorted into you're house. Anyways I'm really sorry. Oh and mind if I ask who Raphael is? And why are you sorry for my sister?

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 pm
Shortly after the first a second piece of parchment went over to the Ravenclaw table only this time to a first year named Erica Mitchell who was recently sorted.

David
Hey it's David from the train. Congratulations on making Ravenclaw.

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna had dropped her eyes to the table slightly bored. She didn't exactly know if she should look for someone to talk to.. She looked around as a plane landed in front of her. She smiled recognizing the handwriting. She read it over quickly before raising an eyebrow. With another girl? A first year who needed cheering? She was curious about this first year. Erica? She looked around her table at the different first years and her attention was brought to a young brunette as a paper plane also seeming from the Gryffindor table infront of her. She could only guess that it was David. Sure having her boyfriend talking to another girl was sure to get to her... But she wanted to talk to her first.

She decided upon it and stood and went around to a seat empty next to the girl. "Hi. Welcome to Ravenclaw. I'm Shayna. Are you Erica?" She asked curiously. She was trying to be nice. It was just how she was. She took another second to respond to David's letter and send it back.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Maiya Kajuji

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica sat, still silent, and really not minding it as much as she thought she might. She actually rather enjoyed just sitting there watching people rather than speaking to anyone. Sure, she still hoped someone would notice her eventually but for the time being she was fine just sitting here observing all her new housemates. She was a bit surprised when a piece of a paper landed her. She glanced around for where it had come from or even who it was for. It couldn't possibly be for her, but yet it was. She opened it slowly, her pale hands shaking just slightly. A smile came onto her face as she read the words. Maybe she could really become friends with this boy. She hoped she'd get a chance to talk to him later and thank him. She put the paper away with renewed confidence. She could do this. Though she was utterly shocked when she heard a voice, addressing her. She glanced over at the older girl who introduced herself as Shayna. "Oh yes. That's me" She said smiling simply and still looking down ever so slightly. She felt like she should say more but she had no idea what she'd go about saying so she would see what the other girl did first.

{OoC: }

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:28 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled as the girl confirmed her beliefs that she was indeed the girl David had been talking about. She was going to be nice, she vowed Even if she was feeling a bit green under the skin. "It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your trip here?" She asked curiously. She had come to somewhat figure which were muggleborn and which were pureblood. Erica seemed of the... more non magical understanding. It made her think about when she had first come here. She had no idea any of this even existed... And she was a half blood...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Maiya Kajuji

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica smiled as the girl spoke and could instantly tell the older girl was...uncomfortable in some way. She wasn't exactly sure why, though Erica couldn't be sure it wasn't just her imagination. "Yes it wasn't bad". That was really as much as she could say without lying, at least she had had David to talk to. "It was a little different I suppose." The whole magic thing was different. It honestly surprised her being raised by purebloods for a good part of her life that all of this was still so new to her. No matter who her parents were now she was still a muggleborn and she always would be.

{OoC: }

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games