Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyL’AMOUR EST UN OISEAU REBELLE QUE NUL NE PEUT APPRIVOISER
yyyyyyy██████████ ███████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy█████████████████ᵉᵗ ᶜ’ᵉᶳᵗ ᵇᶤᵉᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵛᵃᶤᶰ ᵠᵘ’ᵒᶰ ˡ’ᵃᵖᵖᵉˡˡᵉ
yyyyyyyyy████████████████████████████ᶳ’ᶤˡ ˡᵘᶤ ᶜᵒᶰᵛᶤᵉᶰᵗ ᵈᵉ ʳᵉᶠᵘᶳᵉʳˑ██ xx
yyyyyyyL’oιѕeαυ qυe тυ croyαιѕ ѕυrpreɴdereBαттιт d’αιle eт ѕ’eɴvolα.___xxxxxxxxxx oo
yyyyyyy______ Si██je██t’aime,██prends██garde██à██toi!___

xxxᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
xx
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
x
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Drusilla and the Professors
xx
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
xxx
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..........'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Slipping in from the back as quietly as she could, the young blonde Animagi Professor tried her best to sneak in without being noticed, but was doing a fairly poor job at it given her vibrantly colored dress and the soft clicking of her heels. Late, yes… but at least she’d made it to the feast. When the door behind her closed with a soft click, Lulu’s cover had been blown. With an apologetic smile, the Professor waved to those who’d turned back to look at who was approaching to the staff table. Bonjour~ She greeted, cheerfully. Taking a seat beside the familiar face of her best friend and fellow professor, Lulu gave the Divination Professor a playful wink before turning her attention onto the floor, where the rest of the students were seated. Lulu could recognize some old faces, but there was a startling number of new students whom she didn't recognize. Regardless of old and new, the woman took to greeting students whose attention she'd also managed to snag during her entrance, waving to them and blowing little kisses as she did. Pardonnez-moi, I did not mean to arrive late… ze room takes much longer to set up zan I t’ought.” She explained as she fanned herself lightly with her hand. ”Is hot, non?” She commented, hinting at the fact that the Professor had actually run to the Great Hall from her classroom when she’d realized it was time for the festivities.

”Oh but ‘ow I’ve missed you, ma chére~ tell me, ‘ow ‘ave you been?” She said suddenly, dropping her hands only bring her arms around Dru in as good of a friendly embrace as the space between their chairs would allow. It had been some years since Lulu last saw Drusilla, and though the former Transfiguration Professor did try to stay in touch by owl, certain events had kept the woman from writing back in a timely manner.

Lᴜᴇʟʟᴀ Hᴜᴄᴋᴀʙᴇᴇ / / Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Fᴇʀʀᴇᴛ Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ / / Rᴏsᴇᴡᴏᴏᴅ / / Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ Tᴀɪʟ Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

OOC ;; ......

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:39 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon came to the sorting as early as possible so that he'd be there for Emma's sorting. His niece had her doubts about placement but he told her it would all work out. For him he was just curious where the hat would place her. She could fit just about anywhere it seemed to him but then again he didn't know what the hat did. Seeing Lulu at the staff table again, it was good to see her. She had left before so it was a great feeling to see an old face again. Plus he was sure Drusilla would be happy about the blonde's return.

Watching the sorting, Landon clapped for each of the new students who were sorted. When Emma's name was called the former Hufflepuff looked over to her. Smiling back at her before she took a seat, he waited for the hat’s decision. When his own former house was called, he clapped flashing an even bigger smile as her she took a seat at the table. He couldn't be more proud of her right now.

With: Fellow Professors

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with Cixia
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Content
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ So good to be back... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla relaxed somewhat when Cixia declared that her Summer had been boring. That implied that she hadn't been involved in the altercation! Except that she was fairly certain the woman was a former Auror, so perhaps such events were simply old hat to her? Which was still relatively comforting, really, since it meant that she could handle herself. Not that the Seer should've been worried about that, considering the woman was in fact alive and well. Clearly she was no worse off for having been involved, if she had been. When asked about her own Summer, she sighed faintly, shrugging. "My Summers are always dreary... long halls of quiet, only the settling of the house to keep me company... I thought for a time my mother haunted me. Sometimes I wish I had been right, at least it wouldn't be so quiet..." She trailed of, frowning, and then shook her head. "I did happen to run into Professor Viner at Diagon, that was nice. A bit of company for a couple of hours, at least."

spaceThe clicking of heels drew the brunette's attention, and she glanced over to see the source, jaw dropping open when she saw Lulu. A wide grin split her face, hands clapping together excitedly as the Frenchwoman sat next to her. She returned the hug enthusiastically. "Lulu, duck! Are you teaching again?! Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, excitement sparking in her eyes. "I have been... Well, the usual. But, how have you been? You haven't written in forever, I thought you'd forgotten about me!" The Seer pouted slightly at this. She really had thought she'd been forgotten. It'd actually been quite upsetting, not that she'd ever hold it against Lulu. She loved her best friend far too much for that. Though, they'd been apart so long, she had to wonder if they were in fact still best friends. Perhaps she'd been replaced! That would be upsetting, she thought, but she would settle for just being friends and getting to see the woman again. She had missed her quite a bit. The Summers had been a lot lonelier since she'd left.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:22 pm
█║▌│║║█║l║▌│█║▌│║║█ Professor J. Crowley █║▌│║║█║l║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
φ Transfiguration 1-3 Professor φ
• Former Ravenclaw •
: Current Attire : - normal outfit
Mood - flustered, frustrated, irritated, and late

With speed and grace belying his age and appearance Johnathan power walked/jogged up to the doors of the Great Hall. Second year in a row he was held up by a series of unfortunate events right before departing. He briefly wondered why he even bothered to carry a pocket watch when he was having more of a problem with punctuality, and then wondered which pocket that watch was even in, then about the desperate need to organize his expanded pockets, then cleared his mind as he pushed the doors open just enough to get in. He slipped through the doors of the Great Hall as quickly and unobtrusively as he could, given that the Sorting Ceremony was going on. His navy blue and white attire stood out slightly against the sea of black in the hall. As he walked he buttoned the top button of his coat, flared it behind him, and buried his hands in his pants pockets. He approached the end of the table where his now normal seat was, giving a small nod to a few of his students as he passed by. Not bothering to take his hands from his pockets he sat and propped one foot up on his knee, watching what was left of the sorting.

As he watched he let his mind wander. Third year teaching here, and he had not grown close to anybody. He had acquaintances, yes, but outside of letters and the once in a blue moon floo call he was hardly close to them. He wondered what his family, his former love, would say about his self-imposed isolation. Shaking his head slightly he relaxed and waited the end of the Ceremony.

Hizuma the Troublesome

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyL’AMOUR EST UN OISEAU REBELLE QUE NUL NE PEUT APPRIVOISER
yyyyyyy██████████ ███████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy█████████████████ᵉᵗ ᶜ’ᵉᶳᵗ ᵇᶤᵉᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵛᵃᶤᶰ ᵠᵘ’ᵒᶰ ˡ’ᵃᵖᵖᵉˡˡᵉ
yyyyyyyyy████████████████████████████ᶳ’ᶤˡ ˡᵘᶤ ᶜᵒᶰᵛᶤᵉᶰᵗ ᵈᵉ ʳᵉᶠᵘᶳᵉʳˑ██ xx
yyyyyyyL’oιѕeαυ qυe тυ croyαιѕ ѕυrpreɴdereBαттιт d’αιle eт ѕ’eɴvolα.___xxxxxxxxxx oo
yyyyyyy______ Si██je██t’aime,██prends██garde██à██toi!___

xxxᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
xx
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
x
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Drusilla and the Professors
xx
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
xxx
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..........'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Bien sûr que non~” Lulu said, looking genuinely surprised that Dru could think that Lulu would have forgotten about the Divination Professor. Of course, it wasn’t unfounded given Lulu’s terrible response times, but the Frenchwoman didn’t think she was that bad at responding… surely she’d at least written Dru every two weeks or so… Or did she? With so much to deal with and al the chaos of trying to get her life sorted, Lulu couldn’t seem to remember the last letter Dru had written, and she couldn’t seem to recall ever writing back, either. ”Of course not, ma chére, ‘ow could I forget about you? You are my best friend~!” She said reassuringly, noticing that the Divination Professor was pouting a little. With a little excited squeak, Lulu threw her arms around Dru once more, unable to resist as she gave her best friend another tight hug.

Oui, I ‘ave returned just in time to fill ze position of Animagus Professeur, it will be less classes zan my previous position, but I s’ink it will be good. Je suis très excité~ oh ‘ow nice it is to be back!" Lulu could barely contain her excitement, and as tears of joy began to well up in her eyes the Professor quickly raised a napkin to dab at the corners of her eyes. "And ze students, zey ‘ave grown, non ?" Turning back to look at the students in the Great Hall, Lulu couldn’t help but to feel a little sad that she’d missed watching her former students mature into adults and progress in their studies, but she hoped to see at least one or two of them in her Animagus Studies class. "’ow have your classes been, Dru ? ‘ave the students been treating you well?"

Lᴜᴇʟʟᴀ Hᴜᴄᴋᴀʙᴇᴇ / / Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Fᴇʀʀᴇᴛ Aɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜs / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ / / Rᴏsᴇᴡᴏᴏᴅ / / Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ Tᴀɪʟ Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

OOC ;; ......

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Salem Institute Alumnus │ Hogwarts Wizard Law Professor

Noah walked towards the staff table, taking a seat that was vacant, and away from the rest of the crowd, who seemed to be engaged in their own conversations. It seemed like he had missed the Sorting due to being caught up in other matters.. Ah well, it wasn't too big of a loss. He was sure that he'd be able to make it on time to witness it next year. To his surprise and pleasure, he had in fact made it just in time for the feast, which he dug into like everybody else.

Name Here

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 40 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 155 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 470 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I need to sleep more. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla wasn't surprised to see that, when she entered the Great Hall, the headmaster was already making his speech. The brunette trailed towards the table, pouting slightly when she noted that Kolton had not yet arrived. She glanced at the other professors who were present, considering sitting beside a few before coming up with various reasons for why it was a bad idea. Quite a few of them seemed to be in foul moods, and the others she didn't think she'd ever had a single conversation with. Feeling a bit awkward, she eventually settled into the same seat she always did, listening intently to the tail end of the Headmaster's speech. When the feast appeared, she glanced at it, but realized she wasn't particularly hungry. She'd had quite a snack in the kitchens earlier that day, and then gotten distracted reading. Again. She sighed, rubbing her temples lightly. How much sleep had she gotten? She couldn't really recall, what little she'd had was plagued by odd dreams, which was fairly normal for her. She'd considered attempting to take potions to ease the dreams and get more restful sleep, but that rumor about her being on drugs was still lingering in the halls, and she saw no need to encourage it. Drinking said potion openly would only add to the idea that she was too far gone to care, and hiding it would make her look guilty. Still, though, she did need to sleep more. If only she had a way to pull herself from her thoughts and notice the time... She'd never been very good at that. It was a miracle she ever arrived anywhere on time.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:55 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

Walking into the great hall and taking a seat, Landon’s mind was floated with thoughts of this coming summer. Supposedly Emma’s father had found out about her whereabouts and contact with her mother Claire. As such suddenly Logan wanted to see the girl. From what Landon recalled the guy didn’t believe in magic and was probably one of the worse non-believing muggles in the world. He kicked his own daughter out because she did something he couldn’t explain. It made Landon grateful that his parents were so supportive but it also made him feel bad for his now twelve year old niece.

Looking out at the sea of students Landon was happy for Slytherin’s trophy wins. However, his mind just wasn’t all there as he looked at Emma over at the Hufflepuff table. Landon could tell that the summer was gnawing away at the girl and he hoped that she could pull through. Perhaps if he could get her out and about, hang with some friends over the holiday it might help. If not while he’d have to think of something. Landon wasn’t about to give up on her and if things didn’t go smoothly with her father, he was more than willing to let her remain with him.

Status: Unsure... Wondering how the summer is going to go...

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:20 pm
2031 - 2032 Year
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

Landon took a seat in time for the sorting. He enjoyed watching which students would be placed where. Looking at first years as they came in, Landon was lost in thought. Not on the sorting but whether everything worked out between Emma and her father. He knew that Logan wasn't the most understanding at times but he couldn't be that bad of a guy. His sister had enough brains not to fall for the wrong guy.

Shaking his thoughts, Landon scanned the room to see if he saw his niece. When she did arrive he hoped she was in a good mood. If her father had caused her to be upset perhaps she found some friends that made her feel better. From what he could tell she had a lot of friends. Either that or she had a lot of acquaintances either way she seemed to be doing alright. All he could hope for was that she enjoyed the school year and didn't dwell too much on her father.

OOC: Open for interaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Great Hall - Staff Table

Thorsten was new to the school as of this year. He'd never set foot on the castle grounds before a few days ago. He'd set everything up and got everything situated as well as looked around. He wanted to have a general idea of where he was going, even if it was only slight. Walking into the great hall for what was known as the sorting feast Thorsten looked around before taking a seat at the staff table.

Looking over the many students Thorsten's expression was for the most part blank. Despite being intrigued by the whole way Hogwarts managed their students, he didn't appear to look that way. Sitting at the table he noted the different houses and their colors. He imagined he'd be similar to that of a Hufflepuff oddly enough, though others found him weird. He wondered if things would have been different had he been born in a different place and went to a different school. Pushing the unspeakable memories aside Thorsten waited for the first student to be sorted.

With : Fellow colleges

Wearing : Professional

OOC : Open for interaction... Warning he's kind of an odd ball and not much of a socialist.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:16 am
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

¤ Artist ¤ Married ¤ Mother of Two

Tanna walked out to the Staff Table still feeling the guilt of being slightly happy for being away from her two sons. They had finally entered the stage of the "terrible two's", or maybe they had been in it all along and had just decided to finally wage war the month before the returned to the castle. Either way, she would be sure to send her husband and parents consolations throughout this part of the year while she was away. Joey probably more so the poor man. She looked for her friend's familiar blonde hair or even the dark hair of her significant other and was curious when she spotted neither. Well not too curious, she could almost guarantee that Amata's absence correlated with Grayson's whether it was as simple as her dragging him to the feast or not so simple as they both of them getting caught up in each other. Actually that was rather simple as well now that she thought about it. She giggled to herself before taking a seat and watching the first years be lead into the hall to be sorted. She didn't interact with them much outside telling them not to run in the corridor but they still made her smile at seeing how happy and eager they were. And to think in just a few years it might be her own children here. Oh. Now she felt bad for the castle.

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Welcome] [With: Everyone] [Where: Great Hall] [Feeling: Happy/Content] [Thinking: Such little faces] [OOC:]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:25 am
User Image
Sophie Taylor Dechering
Arithmancy Professor of Hogwarts

+ Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on March 25, 2003
+ Wand: Supple, with a knobby shaft, 10 7/8 inches, Osage Orange, Dragon Heart String
+ Former Coyote Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
+ Dressed: Like Usual
(Werewolf - No True Pack Affiliation)
Currently it is: Academic Year of 2030-2031xxx

Sophie generally avoided start of the year feasts. Though during the school year she lived at Hogwarts she never tended to interact much with her fellow professors, besides Jason, though that was partially out of monthly necessity and the fact she did tend to live in Miles's old room during the summer, and her sister, which was because they were family. Honestly if she hadn't been related to Chrissy, it was likely Sophie may have committed the sin of murder. Or had been tempted to act such. This year she decided on a new school year resolution of sorts-to be more sociable. Partially the ambition was prompted by Jason's more sociable tendencies. He even had gotten himself what Sophie would consider a girlfriend. Granted the girlfriend wasn't quite human and Sophie had never heard of a particularly disagreeable wood nymph. They likely balanced themselves.

As she came to the staff table she spotted a new face who she assumed was a new professor. Her curiosity prompted her to sit next to the somewhat disheveled gentleman and she held out a hand, "I was you a couple years ago," She prompted and then bit her lip frustrated at how stupid she sounded, "I mean being new here-at Hogwarts. Not necessarily new in Britain or anything... sorry I'm rambling. I'm Sophie Dechering, I teach arithmancy. Uh, welcome to Hogwarts."

murruelecreuset

((OoC))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:21 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason was particularly surly as he walked into the hall, ignoring the students and making a beeline for the staff table. Whoever decided that staff had to attend this blasted affair needed to be drug out and dismembered. Preferrably slowly so that the individual fully understood the sin that he had committed. Jason's only consolation was that at least he didn't live at the castle, and was perfectly content with remaining in his shop. The forest was also a refuge, but nowadays it seemed to have a particularly annoying wood nymph that seemed intent on following him around and just. Wouldn't. Shut. Up! Gnashing his teeth, he took his usual seat at the farthest end of the table and glowered at anyone that wished to try and sit beside him. He was already in a foul mood, and didn't wish for idle small talk.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: I swear, if I have one person bother me tonight, I may just commit a murder...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff