Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:01 pm
FogSage
Kakarotto-san
FogSage
Zella, I cannot believe you would say such a nasty, backhanded thing.

Quit whining and grow up, Jesus. You didn't win, so WHAT?! And then you have to go and insult Sheol's art at the same time? Wow, talk about being a sore loser. Your picture, while good itself, is far too.....impressionistic for my tastes, not that I'm complaining.

My final comment on it is that shouldn't complain about losing. Second place is better than no place at all.

If you two start a flame war in here I will ban you two from this thread...

No, I think I'm done here. I'm just a little ticked off right now. Bye.

I didn't see any insulting remark. She was wondering why the one picture was chosen over hers and supposbly the holder of the contest was supposed to to explain why the winners of the pictures that won was chosen.

However, I don't think she should have linked said picture in her post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:06 pm
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kaky, I like that last pic of yours a bit. Even if I'm not a huge sports fan, being from Wisconsin inherintly makes me a Packers fan XP So I find that pic amusing

lol..well in Danny Phantom, the villain named Vlad Masters (Plasmius in ghost form), lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packers fan..(He is rich and has tried to buy the team itself in the past, but the city of Green Bay just won't sell. )

I'm also a Packers fan too..Go Pack go!

Really? xd That's so freakin' random. OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goj0Fq_85uk

enjoy

That's still quite random XD I'm not complaining or anything though. Still, I don't think there's any CASTLE like that in Wisconsin XD We wouldn't like it. Would make our wonderful countryside look gaudy razz  

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:09 pm
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kaky, I like that last pic of yours a bit. Even if I'm not a huge sports fan, being from Wisconsin inherintly makes me a Packers fan XP So I find that pic amusing

lol..well in Danny Phantom, the villain named Vlad Masters (Plasmius in ghost form), lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packers fan..(He is rich and has tried to buy the team itself in the past, but the city of Green Bay just won't sell. )

enjoy

That's still quite random XD I'm not complaining or anything though. Still, I don't think there's any CASTLE like that in Wisconsin XD We wouldn't like it. Would make our wonderful countryside look gaudy razz

supposbly according to the show the castle once belonged to the Wisconsin Dairy King.

it's silly isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:23 pm
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas

enjoy

supposbly according to the show the castle once belonged to the Wisconsin Dairy King.

it's silly isn't it?

A lot of people not from Wisconsin act like Wisconin is some magical dairy land. We may be the dairy state, but it's not all cows and cheese everywhere XD  

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:25 pm
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas

enjoy

it's silly isn't it?

A lot of people not from Wisconsin act like Wisconin is some magical dairy land. We may be the dairy state, but it's not all cows and cheese everywhere XD

used to be a long time ago. My dad is from there and he remembered when they used to deliver milk and cheese to your front door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:32 pm
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas

enjoy

it's silly isn't it?

used to be a long time ago. My dad is from there and he remembered when they used to deliver milk and cheese to your front door.

Yeah, that is true. Now it's like...How should I describe this? It's like everwhere else really XP  

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:57 pm
guys, I hate to say it..but I'm ending my career as a Gaia artist. So when I finally get the Gaia commissions I have done, I'm not doing it anymore. Only art you will be seeing from me will be my own personal pieces or ones I was paid with money to do. And maybe the occasional contest piece or art trade.

my reasons why.. I've never seen so much disrespect for artists and their time in my life until I started doing art for people on here years ago. I'm not naming any names as it would be rude of me to do so, but I'm tired of being jumped at and demanded of things due to the lack of patience some people seem to show me when s**t in my life happens.

I was gone for quite awhile not too long ago and put off all art I owe to people including the stuff I was paid for with money that I use to live off of. Yet it seems a few people on here cannot give me time to catch up.

Yes, I am a*****e for making people wait as it seems, but I am not a machine.. As much as I would like to work and produce art for everyone who wants it, I can't just do it in such a short amount of time when I put so much work into them to make them look good.

So consider this the last time anyone on this site, gets any art from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:52 pm
Kriss--THANK YOU. That's EXCTLY what I needed, though I'm sure you get that a lot.

Kago--Sorry to hear you won't be doing those any more, but I'll still look forward to your personal pieces.

Kago/Affy/BlackWolfPoet/DPfans--Man, is Butch Hartman a genious or what? I've been looking all over to see if I can get Ember's "Remember" for my shuffle, but I did get "My Shiney Teeth and Me." So addicting. XD

Fog--You know normally I'd point out that I specifically said that Sheol's was not a bad piece, only that maybe I'm missing something. Maybe I do have a childish need for SOME applause, taking into consideration my lackthereof in regards to running.
My end-of-school year's resolution was to be more confident, becuase I never got anywhere being afraid that what I say/do could make me look like an idiot, smart-aleck, jerk, whiney.
So I believe that I'm a nice person. For a year I offered free art, I've donated over 140k to guild members in the last month essentially, (because I thought my friend wouldn't lend out the anklets to someone else) and I saved the Fuzzy Cuddle Corner.  

Zella L.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:04 pm
Zella L.

Kago/Affy/BlackWolfPoet/DPfans--Man, is Butch Hartman a genious or what? I've been looking all over to see if I can get Ember's "Remember" for my shuffle, but I did get "My Shiney Teeth and Me." So addicting. XD

I've added you to my buddy list on AIM. >.>..And my friend is trying to find the Ember song too..XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 pm
Kakarotto-san
Zella L.

I've added you to my buddy list on AIM. >.>..And my friend is trying to find the Ember song too..XD

Just added you too.  

Zella L.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:24 pm
Zella L.
Kakarotto-san
Zella L.

Just added you too.

there is a lot of DP stuff on Youtube.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:41 pm
Af Mas
Vermont gets that a lot...I was in the grocery store and saw some Vermont Cheddar cheese, and for some reason I had to laugh. I'd forgot that Vermont exported to other states, despite the Cabot creamery commercials...

Zella, that has to be the best Photoshop piece you've come out with yet, and if I understand correctly, you got second, which is still a great accomplishment, and deserves applause. *claps* So I applaud thee. Great job!  

Manda_Tifa

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:29 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Vermont gets that a lot...I was in the grocery store and saw some Vermont Cheddar cheese, and for some reason I had to laugh. I'd forgot that Vermont exported to other states, despite the Cabot creamery commercials...

you have to admit though..Wisconsin has damn good cheese..yum!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:39 pm
Kakarotto-san
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

you have to admit though..Wisconsin has damn good cheese..yum!

Oh yes we do :3 *ish a proud Wisconsinite*  

Afina Maslow

Zella L.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:42 am
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

Zella, that has to be the best Photoshop piece you've come out with yet, and if I understand correctly, you got second, which is still a great accomplishment, and deserves applause. *claps* So I applaud thee. Great job!

There was no second.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games