Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the reassurance and accepted it, even if he still shouldered some of the blame. He knew that their bond could be an intense thing and he'd wanted to use it when Loki wasn't fully recovered. Sensing Loki's growing unease, Tony watched him carefully as he asked his question. "They are....you're safe from them now Lo." He whispered. Seeing how sick he looked, he slowly slipped away from him. "Why don't we lay you down again?" He suggested, pressing a button to make the bed lay flat again. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he took Loki's hand. "Just take a bit Lo...you don't look so good babe." He murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him that he was safe. He had never dreamed anyone would believe him but there it was now. Sif and Fandral now off to Asgard's prison where they had tortured him. He did expect they would get the same treatment the guards would probably side with them but it mattered not. At least they weren't on midgard anymore. The thing that concerned him was where Sif had managed to get the power to control him. It took a lot of power and finesse. It was obvious she did not have the finesse with the damage she had done and should not have had the power. When Tony slipped away from him he was dragged from his thoughts, laying down sounded good. "It is hard to contemplate." Loki responded when Tony said that he didn't look so good.

"Your mind is also not up to par at the moment mother, rest a bit. Do not think to hard on it yet. It will sort itself i'm sure." Hela offered her own brand of comfort. "I would continue to leave your device on if I were you. I would not guarantee that Asgard will contain them. Mother has very few friends there, more enemies. Sif and Fandral's fault but it will take some time for it to come out. He needs to recover and your machines and medicine is doing well." she continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled softly at Loki’s words. “I told you I’d take care of them for you.” He said softly, kissing Loki’s hand gently. Looking to Hela when she spoke again, he gave a small nod. “Wasn’t planning on turning it off anytime soon.” He said slowly. He knew there was a chance of escape, of revenge, especially sense Thor had brought them here before leaving, but he hadn’t wanted to bring that up right now, just wanting Loki relaxed. “But perhaps this time if they do come, you can just take them off to your lands and toss them in with some particularly unkind spirits.” He said lightly, actually enjoying that thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of acknowledgement when Tony reminded him that he had said he would take care of Sif and Fandral for him. He would admit he didn't think it possible but that was also not what he was having a hard time contemplating. He needed to figure out how it was that Sif was getting her power. She had very little training in Seidr so it made no sense to him that she would have the power to take control of his mind time after time. Listening to the banter between his daughter and Tony was soothing however, to know that there was a chance to have what he wanted.

"I would if mother here would let me. I threatened to do it the first time I found out they were making his life hell. I even confronted the infernal woman and do you know what she told me? It was all because of the act mother cutting off her hair when they were kids. He tried to make right of the situation but she still holds a grudge." Hela growled. "But no mother forbade me from interfering."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Hela, shaking his head at the idiocy of Sif. "Well that might have been the best idea at the time." He admitted. "If they weren't officially accused of anything, then you'd be painted as the villain and people would be after you." He sighed. "But they officially deserve what they get this time." He smirked. Looking back to Loki, Tony carefully reached out and brushed his cheek. Smiling at him, he leaned down and gave him a small kiss. "You should sleep again Lo.....you still have some recovery to do."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:11 am
MDaylus

Hela shrugged when Tony stated that her mother's idea may have been the best idea at the time. Loki sent thanks through the bond for Tony backing him in his decision. He remembered when Hela had come to him threatening to tear Sif to shreds but Tony was right she would have been painted the villain and most likely sentenced to death, he didn't wish to see anymore of his children dead. Green eyes which had closed opened when Tony brushed his cheek, the god returned the soft smile and kiss but shook his head at the request. "With my mother and daughter here?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile at the thanks. His smile faded slightly at Loki's refusal to sleep. "Lo...." he said softly, squeezing his hand gently. "You need rest babe." He murmured.

Frigga had been content to observe what was going on, curious to see how Tony and Hela would react to one another. When Loki brought her up as a reason to stay awake however, she leaned forward again. "Loki, I am staying until I am certain that you are better....I will still be here when you wake." She smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said his name, giving an apologetic smile knowing the man wasn't happy with him for trying to stay awake. He knew he needed rest, knew he wasn't close to healed yet but it would not be easy to sleep in an unfamiliar place even with Tony and his mother close. Looking to his mother as she spoke he slumped a bit in defeat, well as much as one could while laying down. He looked to Hela then.

"You know I can not stay mother, do not use me as an excuse because you are too frightened to sleep." she teased and Loki frowned. "I will return when you are better and are able to visit my brother as well." she continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when both Frigga and Hela spoke to back him. “That sounds like a plan.” Tony said quickly. “You wanted me to meet Jor right? We can plan for all of us to go meet him. It’s got to have been a while since you’ve been with both Hela and Jor at the same time.” He said softly, meeting Loki’s eyes. “But we can’t do that if you don’t get better Lo.”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew he had been shot down by Hela's words and promise of return. Especially when Tony jumped on it as another way to persuade him. Nodding when Tony asked that he still wanted him to meet Jor and that it had been awhile since he had seen them both together. However it would not be the same without Fenrir, Loki longed for all of his children. "Alright I will sleep but you must stay." Loki pleaded to Tony.

"Of course mother but in a moment when I have spoken to him." Hela answered.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled gently when he saw Loki’s realization that he wasn’t going to win this and sent a small sense of love to Loki. “I would never leave you. This is exactly where I want to be.” He said softly, kissing his hand again. When Hela spoke however, he stiffened slightly, arching a brow as he looked to the woman. More conversations with overprotective family? “Am I in trouble?” he asked, voice light even if he clearly wasn’t that comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly when Tony assured him that he would never leave him and Hela too smiled glad her mother was happy. Even more so when the man said that he was where he wanted to be. Nodding to his daughter he gave Tony's hand a squeeze before releasing it and closing his eyes knowing Hela would return him in one piece.

"Do you need to be. I am quite good at punishing people. No, I merely wish to speak with you about something I do not wish to bother my mother about." Hela stated walking out of Loki's ear shot. Once she was sure her mother couldn't hear she turned to Tony. "I dont believe I need to threaten you I'm sure my uncle and grandmother have already done that. You already know what will happen if you hurt him and I'm sure you know he will try to put you before himself. No, what I wish to speak with you about is my brother. You did not seem truly surprised to see me so I can assume you know about Fenrir. I would beg you help my mother find him. I know my mother loves us all equally but he wishes the most for Fenrir. He blames himself for my brothers caging, I know if he had you and Fenrir with him he would be truly happy again." Hela stated softly.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki again before following Hela slowly. Smiling slightly at Hela’s remark about him already being threatened, he nodded. He was thoroughly aware that he couldn’t screw this up he was as good as dead. Hearing Hela’s request, he gave a sad little smile. “I have the same feeling.” He said slowly, crossing his arms. “I have honestly been trying to find him when Loki isn’t paying attention, looking at old legends, rumors…..but I don’t know what to look for really beyond a large dog.” He admitted, glancing at Loki. “You wouldn’t happen to have any ideas would you? Perhaps from Jor or someone in your domain?” he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:15 pm
MDaylus

Hela looked relieved to hear that Tony had the same feelings as she even going so far as to look himself when loki wouldn't know. "the only one that truly knows is the Alfather and those that guard Fenrir. No one knows who guards him though. I've tried asking around but I have found nothing even when I look. All Fenrir can tell me is that he's trapped in a cave chained to never move more than a few feet. Jor has searched oceans while I searched land but I have scarcely the time and we fear out grandfathers anger if we ask for our brother. Mother does too, the last time he asked, well, he ended in tears. I know he blames himself not being able to reveal my brothers deaths, if Odin knew he might free Fenrie but it is unknown." Hela stated running a hand through her hair in much the same way Loki did. "You are not afraid of the Alfather though, maybe... Maybe you could ask him. Explain things..." she spoke softly not having much hope for it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely, looking to the ground as he thought about that. Looking up at her when she suggested that he might be able to get Odin to release Fenrir. “I’ll have a conversation with him, don’t worry. I doubt he’ll let me have Fenrir, but it doesn’t matter. I have plans to search as long as I am able and in every way I can. And I have a history of getting what I want.” He smiled slightly. He desperately wanted to reunite Loki and Fenrir, especially if he ended up not eating the apple. Loki deserved to have someone who could make him really happy in his life.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games