Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:25 pm
Francis smiled. "Zat sounds wonderful, darleeng. I'll make zhe bed for you and cook for you and you can relax, maybe peek a movie for us." He felt the sudden desire for all of these chick flicks that he knew he should hate. Also for a need for peanut butter for a weird reason. That aside, he set her down on the kitchen table and pecked her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:32 pm
Lucia smiled happily and went to the cabinet to pick out something from his collection. "Don't forget the ketchup and cream cheese~!" She called and picked out a romantic comedy. "Don't forget the celery and peanut butter! Oh and white chocolate covered artichokes~!" Seemed that she was getting cravings like him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 pm
Francis blinked at her and gave a soft smile. "You sure about all zat, darleeng? I mean, I'd be 'appy to do so, but eet might not taste zhe best." He then came up behind her once more and held his hands on her waist, rocking softly back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:47 pm
Lucia blushed hard snuggling against him rocking a little. "Okay, maybe the artichokes can be out but I want all the other stuff." She whispered in his ear turning her head and pressing a kiss to his cheek. She loved it when he touched her. The bump had begun to peak out from her flat belly and she put his hand on it with a proud smile. "I love you." She whispered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:58 pm
Francis rubbed her tummy gently. "Soon enough, we'll be with a leetle bundle of joy. I'll get started on your meal, mm?" He then turned once more after rubbing her bump a bit more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm
Lucia smiled at him. "Soon." She replied and watched him go, licking her lip then started to make up the fold out bed for them to snuggle on while the movie was on. He'd get upset that she was moving heavy objects but she wanted to feel useful still. "Don't forget some for yourself too darling." She added as she went to grab their pillows from their room.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:22 pm
Francis smiled and began preparing her food for her. "Oui, Madame." He answered in a boyish tone, chuckling to himself as he moved about the kitchen. Cooking did happen to be a strength of his, and he enjoyed it immensely. A song in his head played that he hummed along with, not relly worrying about his volume.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:25 pm
Lucia listened to the humming with a smile on her face. She didn't know the song. Odd. But she liked the tone. She moved slowly as she started making up the fold out bed then stopped. Very mild pain hit her belly. Yeah moving the coffee table on her own was a bad idea. Bub did like it. "Okay." She said out loud. "Mummy's sitting down it's okay." She sat on the edge of the made up bed and just focused on the tune and her breathing until the growing baby inside her calmed down.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm
Francis heard her speak and stepped a bit toward the other room, watching her actions. Upon seeing her be able to calm down, he continued for a small bit longer before entering the room once more, carrying both for her and him with ease and setting the plates on the table. "I'm back, darleeng. Ees everyzhing alright?" He kneeled before her and placed a gentle hand on her stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm
Lucia smiled at him still breathing slowly. "Yes my love. Little one didn't like that mummy moved the coffee table on her own." Lucia replied leaning forward to kiss him softly. "We're fine now though. I promise. We're just hungry and want snuggles from our Frenchman."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Francis gave a sigh, half out of relief and half from worry. "Zhen you won't be doing eet again, weel you?" He asked her gently. He didn't want to tke away all her freedom and self-dependability, but wanted her to be safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:48 pm
Lucia nodded. "I'll be a good girl and not do that sort of thing again." She promised then sniffed and found the grilled cheese was ready. "I picked a movie from your collection if that's okay?" She pecked his lips and showed him the romantic comedy she picked out for them to snuggle and eat food while watching.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm
Francis smiled at the movie choice and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Perfect, darleeng. Zat sounds just perfect~" He plopped down on the bed and patted beside him with his hand, beckoning for her to come beside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:10 pm
Lucia grabbed the food first then set up the movie before going to his side and began munching on her grilled cheese. "Is yummy." She mewed and snuggled more against him. "Not as yummy as you, but is a close second." She grinned hoping he got the reference.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:15 pm
Francis blushed, but was used to her little innuendos here and there. They were enjoyable. "Well, zat ees good to know. I'm glad to 'ear zat. I'm sure eet's not nearly as yummy as you are~" He put one arm around her protectively and pulled her close.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff