Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:33 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She blushed upon seeing Priya's smile, more so with the commentary about her relationship. "Thanks so much." The commentary about the doctor having to revert back to her human form induced a giggle from the violinist herself. "Well, that's true. They may give you funny looks because of your true form." Sure enough, only a few people deserved to see that, and Solaris would be one of them. And then, Xander came along and the blush returned to her cheeks as she was about to reply to the question after Priya introduced herself to him.

"I actually missed her so much and I just wanted to tell her everything." She then spoke for the story to begin. "Priya, he, Xander, is actually my fiance. He just dashed right into the hospital just to check on me even when he was mortally wounded by the duel between him and the old man who insulted my name. My childhood friend was not happy about it." Whoops, it looked like even the purple-haired would also be a bit disappointed by the reckless act.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: embarrassed, and a bit uneasy
Company: Priya, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: This will be the last reply before I have to sleep. XD

Kirenai Yuki

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC - playing fallout 4 may be a bit slow posting

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander nods as he bows lightly at priya "just call me Xander miss priya and Solaris that duel was not for insulting that man ordered the hit on you and your family Isaac helped me with the proper arrangements and I killed that filthy elder of the noble circle" he sighed slightly while he finished the ice rose smiling "if you have questions miss Priya you may ask away" he said politely while holding Solaris's hand kissing it lightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:01 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
                                                                            ❝WITH ▸Solaris and Xander❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Comforting❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya listened carefully and nods at the answers. She looked to Solaris, "Well.. I'm glad you are okay now." She looked to Xander and gave a deep bow, "Thank you for watching over her."

She stepped closer to the man, "Now let's see to those injuries...." She lightly placed a hand on his shoulder and began diagnostics, locating the injuries. They were quite substantial. Slowly, she encouraged the cells to reproduce and repair the damages, mending anything that was broken. "So fiance, mm? That's so lovely Solaris. I wish you both the greatest happiness.." She smiled as she finished up, her face looking slightly pale, "You should be discharged by the end of day today. I'll go turn in the paper work.."

She looked to Solaris, "It was good to see you dear. I'll see you soon." She bows to the two of them and makes her way out to finish their charts.

Quote:
                                                                            Smexi-hexi123
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The raven-haired girl let Xander explain more of the situation behind his current state, though she squeaked when he kissed her hand. When Priya was done with her magic, Solaris noticed the tenyo's skin becoming pale. She appreciated the effort to save them both, though she wished that her friend would take a break between her shifts to recharge. "Priya, I wish you can meet Hikaru some time. She may find you appealing." As soon as the doctor would leave the room, she waved at her good-bye. Truly, with her around, it seemed that her mood had become mostly better. It meant that she would start settling on what she would have to do upon exiting the hospital. However, it meant that she would have to be separated from the doctor again, though Hikaru would like to keep her company while she was gone.

"Looks like I have to be ready for my Australia trip then..." She would have a lot of stuff to pack for the trip. It would a private one, something that she had to deal all by herself.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: relieved, but determined
Company: Priya, Xander
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander smiles softly at the announcement from Priya about leaving "Thank you for healing us oh and Solaris I've already paid our full hospital bills" he said while hugging Solaris close but gentle sighing softly before he once again spoke "Be careful Solaris please promise me that and once you return you'll have your party Isaac is planning a surprise for you along with my mother of course" he laughed lightly remembering the words his mother said when she last called "Also your home is rebuilt father and mother furnished it to your tastes and Isaac added a new music room with everything you'd need to compose music once again" he said smiling while leaning his forehead against hers

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:32 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As soon as she was pulled close to the male's body, she could smell the scent of his body. She nodded when the house was mentioned once again. "It's really nice, but I'll enjoy more of the surprises later after the trip. I just wanna get the important stuff over with first." She would just have to wait till she would fill in the discharge slip, her part so that she would finally leave the hospital, and then pack up for the moment. Solaris would have to bring her violin along as well in case she would practice. More importantly, a hotel would be her resting place unless her family home would be restored, which would take years considering the size.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: Xander
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander nods understanding as he moved back smiling down at Solaris "I know you need this trip my dove be safe alright and remember if not Isaac has his eyes everywhere now" when he mentioned eyes Xander meant his brothers hunters and spies whom watched out for angels safety and slight insanity so Isaac could heal them without more bloodshed.

Xander gets off of Solaris's bed stretching his body before leaving so Solaris can pack up as well he had to pack up himself

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She spoke as soon as Xander left her bed. "I can take care of myself from now on. They will think twice about going after me now that I am soon to be part of your family." Come to think of it, Priya must be taking her while with the shift, mainly because their charts still had to be inspected thoroughly. She understood that the doctor must take a break due to the extent of her tenyo powers. Even Hikaru would find that unsettling in case the brunette would get to know more about her.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: By the way, Corbin is now free, So Isaac can bother him in any way he wants, even if it means doing something to touch him. Go to the Streets of Downtown Soleil for that matter. Also, currently on mobile.

Kirenai Yuki

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander smiles softly nodding as he opened up the door "I know dove have a great trip I'm off to finalize our billing" he spoke while walking out gently shutting the door humming softly as he walked towards the front desk to finalize the bills so when they left it was done and over with

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She just let him leave so that the bill would be finalized and they could all go home. The caregiver arrived with the discharge form for her to fill. A sigh escaped her lips as she filled it up, though after she was done, she picked up her normal clothes and departed to the bathroom to change. Through her inspection on the mirror, she was almost as good as new, with the dark circles under her eyes as well as her haggard look, but her scars had healed thanks to Priya. All of her other possessions were then tucked into the bag Hikaru had brought for her. Truly, she was all set and ready to leave the place and venture into the outside world once more.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC - Happy Birthday to Me!

User Image

Xander rubs his neck while tying up his hair with his luggage beside him as he looked at his eyes seeing dark circles under them "Soon I'll be free of my guilty conscience and hopefully Anthony will rest in peace knowing I kept my promise" he said under his breath while sighing softly before looking around the hospital lobby thinking of everything from meeting Solaris to even now

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The caregiver wished her good luck on this endeavor, though before Solaris left the room that had become her confinement for a few weeks, she texted Hikaru, saying that her journey would begin soon. She kept the phone in her pocket before finally exiting the room, her violin case held with one hand and the other carrying the slightly heavy bag. The lobby was bustling with activity as usual, but her focus was on Xander. To surprise him, she kissed him on the lips after approaching him, not caring about the stares from other people. To her, it was a moment she should savor right now with freedom within her reach.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: ready to go home
OOC:

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander's thoughts soon became interrupted when Solaris surprise kissed him but he did not mind a second as he kissed her back sweetly before standing up grabbing his luggage and held out his free hand for Solaris's heavy luggage smiling "may I milady?" He spoke formally but in his head he was laughing lightly while he winked down at Solaris

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was once again endowed with the tingling sensation coursing through her body as he kissed her back. She giggled when he winked at her and accepted the assistance. "Now, I can finally get started on what I have to do." Hikaru may not get the message yet since the shinigami was busy with her job. But the violinist knew that the other would get it anyway, since the brunette chose to let them go and be happy with their future together. It was no magic, however, considering that Hikaru was not a hundred percent sure on the decision, but she would live with that eventually.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: ready to go home
OOC:

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander takes hold of Solaris's luggage while he nodded before speaking "and I as well once you return til then I'll talking to Isaac and of course preparing more jewelry to sell off to stores" he spoke softly seeing his old pendant still hanging on Solaris's neck made him blush lightly on his pale skin as he lightly shaking his head to remove some lewd thoughts from his brain

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games