Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Hearing Kamen say thanks, caused Arion to smile, closing his eyes he dipped his head and quietly gave thanks. When he opened them again, Kamen was already eating, and he followed his lead.
Arion couldnt help but let out a quiet pleased mmmm. Sure they had good cooks in the city, but nothing beat Kaito's cooking, the man had not gone to any fancy school, had not study under some world known cook, and yet. for all his years, Arion had never tasted better cooking....except for maybe Bowens.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen ate in silence, enjoying every bite of Kaito's cooking. When he cid finally finish he sat back and loked up at the high ceiling, he was starting to get sleepy by then so was mearly waiting for Ariun to finish

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

When Arion was done he thanked the maids that came to take their dishes, giving them a small smile, they smiled in return, both at him and at Kamen, smiling warmly at the dragon, by now everyone in the mansion knew of Kamens and Arion relationship, and most of them, especially Meridith, could not be happier. Their Master had finally found someone to love, and someone to love him back.
Pushing away from the table he stood up and walked over to Kamen
"Are you ready to head upstairs?" Arion asked smiling down at his dragon, softly caressing Kamens cheek and pushed his his dragons hair back.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion and smiled a bit before he slowly stood up and looked at the Elemental, he also looked outside, the moon was bright he bit his lip and looked back at Arion. "Actually...I want to go for a late night flight if that's okay with you? I've been itching to spread my wings in the open air."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion leaned down and kissed Kamens lips softly
"Very well. Just be safehe said, kissing him once more"go and spread your wings, and enjoy the cool air.Ill wait for you here" he said with a warm smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:35 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Smiling Kamen nodded he walked over to the window and opened it just enough so that when he turned to his smoke form and his clothes dropped to the floor the fog like form slowly slipped out the window, a moment later a large form appeared high in the sky the moon in the background putting most of the yard in shadow. Kamen flew off to enjoy the air he roared his enjoyment in this and kept flying he kept the mansion in sight but he kept flying even going as far as the garden with the statues. He looked down it and blinked when he remembered the dream he had the other night. About the garden in flames and a women standing amungst it. He hoped he had mearly imagined it and it was nothing more then a pointless dream.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:49 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion watched as KAmen slipped out through the window, he on the other hand walked out to the balcony, opening the heavy wooden doors, he felt the cool breeze blow past him, smiling he walked over to the railing, and placed his forearms against it, leaning into it as he watched Kamen fly.
Taking a deep breath of cool crisp air,closing his eyes he imagined he was up there with him. feeling the air push through his hair, he let his breath out in a long slow sigh.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:25 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen flew like this for awhile. It was getting late though and he was getting tired. Slowly he turned arround and headed back for the mansion, he turned smoke when he neared Arion`s bedroom window, it appeared to be open a little. He slipped through, turned to his human form and turned arround and closed the door before it made the room too cold.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

By the time Kamen had turned around, Arion had made his way to one of the padded chairs in the room, the one closest to the fireplace actually, in his lap was a thick old book, it was one of the previous master journals actually. And Arion, he had dozed off, his head against his knuckles, his arm braced on the padded armrest, and his hair lay loose, some against his back, the other over his shoulder, a quiet low snoring could be heard coming from him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:06 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen heard the light snore, he blinked and looked back towards the fireplace. He noticed Arion their but also noticed his pants on the bed, walking over to it he quickly grabbed them and put them on, then he walked over to the armchair and looked at Arion, he blinked then smiled, he had fallen asleep while reading. He really didn't want to bother him, but it couldn't be comfortable sleeping in that position, he put his hand on his shoulder and shook him lightly. "Arion?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was so out of it, he did not sense Kamens cool body approach him,so when he was shaken, even though it was lightly, he flinched with enough force that the book on his lap ended up falling to the floor with a loud thud. Breathing in with a gasp, he looked around, a little dazed he had to narrow his eyes in order to focus. Once he saw Kamens face clearly, he slowly smiled and reached forward placing his hand on his dragons cheek, and rubbed his thumb against his cheek
"How was your fly?" he asked drowsily.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled a bit at Arion, even chuckled over how startled the elemental got. He walked over and picked up the book then looked at him, that was when Arion put his hand to his cheek and he blushed a little bit but smiled back at him. "It was great, I definitely needed it, and you need sleep."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

With a small, Arion slowly got up off the chair, and seemed to struggle a little, ut it was because he was still grorgy.

"Im glad you enjoyed yourself he said and let out a yawn before stretching his arms over his head and then leaned forward leaning into Kamen, wrapped his arms around the dragon and nuzzled the male"Come to bed with me?" he quietly asked, nuzzling the male more.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled more at Arion then. "Oh I will, but only if you sleep. You've had a long day and it shows, are really worn out."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion chuckled and nuzzled Kamens neck before nodding against it.
"Very well" he said with a quiet sigh, before pulling away from Kamen, and grabbed the dragons much colder hand before walking over to the bed. As he left the heat of the fireplace, the fire in it began diminishing on its own, before completely going out.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games