Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

"Unfortunately, no luck on me, sweetheart." Zariel bent forward to get a clearer view of his face and shot him a cheeky smile. Turns out, despite him flirting around with women, he wasn't that bad of a guy after all. She checked the time again, a saddened expression on her face. 'He must be busy.' she thought. Her pained expression only lasted a moment before she returned to normal. She chuckled and Ynez broke into laughter. Zariel had pretty much gotten used to the compliment but the angel found it quite amusing to be called a 'hottie'. "Ynez gives you her thanks." Zariel fell silent as the man spoke. His eyes had gave him away. "Your eyes aren't smiling." she murmured. Her hands nonchalantly touched his eye patch, her gaze accepting and embracing his being as a whole. "It doesn't matter. I think you're still cool either way." she made an honest statement. A very genuine one. Zariel wasn't much of a sweet talker like Ynez is and she doesn't comfort people much but when she does, she had meant what she said.

"You're such a hypocrite." a voice rang within her head and she ignored it.
"Say, since my 'date', according to what you refer him as. Why don't we check out the stalls nearby? I've been dying to check out the apple bobbing one." she asked.
"Why would he want to hang out with a person like you?" it rang once more. Each sentence like knives stabbing her heart, causing her face to turn pale with every passing minute. What is that strange feeling tingling inside her mind? It's as if it's clawing on the insides of her mind, desperately trying to get out. She cringed at the words. Each one of them directly targetting her weak spots. Ynez herself is struggling to ignore the words. It quiet down for a spur moment and then, everything came crashing into her mind all at once, crushing what's left off her hope and confidence. She bit her lip the moment she felt tears brimming within her eyes. She held her head and covered her ears as she bent down, as if a small child who had lost her parents in a huge crowd. "Please make it stop- Please stop-" her voice cracking as she pleaded.

I Feel: (( Effect of Stage 2 ))
I Think: (( Shut up! Stop! ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Lysander ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus saw her gesturing and felt a slight smile quirk the side of his mouth. In all his years he had learned many languages for many reasons. In this case he recognized some of what she was doing as sign language, which made him wonder if she was pretending to be mute or something else was going on. After all hadnt she nearly spoken earlier. He was about to answer when a sense of sudden negativity came over his mind. It almost felt like a pit in his mind and if he took one simple step he would fall into darkness. With a force of will he pushed past that and mentally sighed as he did so, this was strange for him. He had battled the darkness in his mind for centuries and now it wanted to act up?

But he got the gist of what she was offering and he nodded.
"Food does sound good...and I havent tried the food here in...hm...well a long time now." He offered his arm for her to take and led the way to the food stalls, but those that were more on the outer fringes so there would be less of a crowd. But something started to drift in his mind. Everybody around him was simply not doing anything for him, in fact it could be said that they bored him. Even the woman who may or may not be on his arm seemed simply boring. But what was that? This wasnt him was it? He felt odd...strange...distracted and it made him wonder. "M'lady...do you feel strange...different then normal..." His Scottish accent was now flowing easier now that he was relaxed, but he felt something was wrong. He had been interested to meet this woman, but now she seemed dull to him...why was that?

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel recognized that voice. It was Illia which added a bit to her embarrassment. Mel nodded desperate, without Lelwani she felt lost and alone, and if there was something Mel feared more in this life, it was truly being alone. Mel was visibly bothered by it, but there was more happening with. While Mel was a ghost, she typically had control over her body at least, but more and more of her was vanishing, it was easy to see past her. She was fading, and she was unaware of it.
She approached Illia and reached for her to see if the girl would be willing to help, but instead her hands passed through her. She couldn't touch Illia, but from the looks of the state of her body she would probably be unable to touch anything.

She cast her eyes towards her hand, opening them for a quick second to reveal two empty, black void before closing her eyes again. She could see nothing, but she understood the sensation of passing through someone. Her hands were shaking. What was happening? Was she fading? Had the gods decided to take her away? What was happening to her now? She looked towards Illia. Hoping the witch would at least call for Lelwani for her as Mel could not, a voice less woman. She could not shake off the feeling of being alone and ignored now, even worse without her heart close to her. She felt empty.

Lelwani was close by, looking around though she seemed very confused as if she was forgetting something or..someone. She was landing on random people, and near foodstands. She could hear music, but not music familiar to her...she just seemed rather lost.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Illia]✉✉Mood:[Dispera'to (Despair)]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:16 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

"So it seems. But the day isn't over yet, doll." Lysander chuckled, slipping his hands into his pockets as Zariel joined in. He saw the brief flicker of pain flash across her features but chose not to comment on it. It wasn't his place. He barely knew the girl, after all. "Well Ynez can make it up to me at any time. Here's my number." He was still acting a little flirtatious as he pulled out a premade slip of paper from one of his pockets, and held it out to Zariel. He figured that he might as well make his first real friend in Soleil now. "You should be looking at my lips. Not my eyes. My mouth is my best asset~" Another joke at his own expense. He seemed to be genuinely smiling now though.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"Don't I know it." He grinned, nodding along with her words. He wasn't really interested in the stalls or the whole New Years event for that matter, but he did want to spend some more time with Zariel. So he chose to put up with it for a bit. "Sure. But on one condition. I get to pay for everything." Lysander loosened his tie a little as he spoke, watching his companion closely. Something seemed off. She seemed to be getting paler by the second. Was this normal? He was used to girls turning pink and getting redder, not losing the colour in their face and growing pale.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

Lysander stared at her for a few moments, obviously in shock at Zariel's current situation. When he did move, his playful mask was gone. His true nature was showing now. He gathered her up in his arms, and quickly scanned their surroundings for a private area. He took her to an area behind one of the many stalls lining the beach. He noticed her tears and kissed her, hoping to shock her out of her pained state.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Serious. The mask is gone. σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:19 am
User Image

Clothing: Pajamas Money: $1000 Mood: Groggy, Lonely

Izzy was scared as she looked out across the water toward the island in the distance, she was shaking as she sat on the sand with her hands over her ears. She had come to the beach hoping for a good time, dancing and games but it had all started when she had started seeing faces. It wasn't something new to her, not at all, but the faces had come early. Normally she would know what to do, normally she was in her house and she could hide this, but right now she wasn't. She was outside, tears running down her cheeks, feeling like she was going insane, her arm throbbing slightly any time she heard the warpped voice whispering passed her ear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:nothing
OOC:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:47 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

"Look at you. So pathetic."
"Do you think you're truly accepted for who you are? People like you are nothing but trash."

She covered her ears, shutting out the voices building up inside her head. "..i'm not trash-" she muttered under her breath. She was scared. Not once have the woman ever experience something such as this. Zariel had always loved experiencing something new but this situation was definitely not on her bucket list. She didn't have any reaction when she was brought to another area, she had became numb to whatever's happening around her. Her attention were fully concentrated on the negative thoughts that clouded her mind. Horror took over her being and her once glowing crimson irises now darkened to a shade of black. "So many voices- someone help me.. Jaquinne.." she begged.

"Wallow yourself in self pity. That's all you're ever goo-."

"Shut u-..!" her sentence was abruptly cut off the moment she felt something warm pressing against her lips. She blinked. Her blurred vision slowly became clearer and her crimson orbs met with emerald. Her mind went blank in an instant. The voices that once filled her thoughts had now quiet down. By the time she came to her senses, her face was drenched in tears and her make up turned into a mess. She was stunned for a short while before warm liquid trickled down the sides of her cheeks once more. She tried to push him away but in the end, she gave in and let her hands rest on his shoulder. She gripped onto the fabric on his shoulders before they fell limp to her sides. She didn't have the strength in her to push him away. She stared blankly at the man. His emerald irises glowed underneath the rays of soft lights that bounced off the surface of his eyes. She waited until he pulled away then sat on the ground with downcast eyes, tear drops could be seen on her lashes like the morning dew on the leaf of a plant. What a hot mess she is. Her gaze returned to him. "Tell me I'm not pathetic.." Zariel's voice was hardly audible. The Nephalim looked into his eyes, searching for reassurance. She wanted to believe she wasn't what the voice made her out to be. Her inner emotions were bared naked in front of her companion. Her previous strong appearance now reduced to nothing but a cowardly mouse. Though she appears to be gazing at Lysander, her mind had already drifted to her blonde acquaintence. What if he thought of her that way? Did he pity her like the voice had said earlier? Does she really mean nothing at all? Her face cringed and she leaned forward and rested her forehead on his shoulder. "I'm not pitiful.. am I? she murmured. The woman was embarrassed to face Lysander after her sudden meltdown let alone show herself in front of Jaquinne after he arrives. The sound of her phone buzzing caught her attention and she shifted her gaze towards the ground.

Running late.
Someone stealing from the grocery store?

Ah, that's right. The blonde did have a big heart after all. He's too nice of a person to just up and leave someone in trouble. Was that why he had befriended her? She averted her gaze. Is he still coming? She wondered. She froze, then lifted her head. Is it the same for Lysander? She stared at him with her face full of hurt. "You approaching me to you, who's now trying to calm me down. Is this all for nothing but personal benefits?" Zariel forced a half hearted smile. "Your tricks still won't work on me.. you know. Guess your 'hottie' isn't so much of a hottie after all." she mocked and forced a chuckle before she shut her eyes once more. "The voices.. they won't stop- Do something.. anything.. get it out of my head.. Help me-"

I Feel: (( Effect of Stage 2 ))
I Think: (( ?!¥$€";@^# ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Lysander ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: Sorry- got a little too into character.
I'm having too much fun with the effects /sobs

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:31 am
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme would have agreed that it was very odd to meet a stranger and try to become friends, but he just didn’t know how else to react. Maybe he should have just accepted the man’s apology and turned away, but instead he had gone with an introduction. But maybe that was not such a bad thing since he had met his first friends in Soleil city that way. He did want to meet more people and he could think of worse ways to do it than by just talking to anyone he quite literally ran into. Of course having someone run into him instead was a first!

The man introduced himself as Seth and Esme relaxed further as he realized this person was not nearly as scary as he looked. Well, he supposed it was very possible that Seth could be that scary if he really wanted to be, but he was being friendly instead. He said that he was not very good with strangers and Esme smiled, attempting to respond and say that he was not either. But even though his lips moved, his voice did not actually escape. Esme furrowed his brows slightly and raised a hand to his throat. He wasn’t sick or anything and he had been speaking just fine a moment before. Esme tried again… nothing. Esme looked to Sahar and Akira in a panic, still trying to force out his voice, but there wasn’t a sound. What was wrong with him? Why couldn’t he speak?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Akira, Seth
♪♪♫ Mood: Frightened
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:57 am

Everything seemed to be going fine when all the sudden the girl seemed to be going off key. The red head tilt his head a little confused by the matter. Maybe she was nervous? Blaze took another bite of his candy apple that now no longer had a hint of pear, that was all he could taste was pear. " What the... Shinzo! Try this and tell me it taste like a pear!" The younger brother shoved the candy apple into Shinzo's face. " I am not eating that cr@p." Shinzo went to push the candy apple away from him and the moment he touched the apple it turned orange. "H-Hey!?" The two brothers looked at the apple then at Shinzo's hand. " Something isn't right... With everyone..." Shinzo shoved his hands into his yakata and looked back on the stage at the girl who was playing.

" With... Everyone?" Blaze looked around before looking back up at the stage at the girl who was playing the violin. " Hey! You got this! Don't let anything stop you from playing kid!" Blaze shouted out before giving her a thumbs up. Shinzo would of hit him on the head for shouting like that but after what happened to the apple he wasn't about to go about turning his brother purple. Though it would be funny, he would never hear the end of it.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Cheery
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Mood: Fine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:17 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

This was it. She was close to the limit, both physically and emotionally. With her head pounding, and her composure close to the breaking point, tears were now forming on her eyes that were still squeezed shut. She just wanted to scream.

Stop it! Please stop it! STOP IT!!!!

However, a male voice rang out, breaking through the fog, and suddenly, the malevolent images and voices vanished like a mist. When Solaris emerged from the abhorrent illusion, she was back on stage, the scenery still beautiful with the lights and stalls. Her damp verdant orbs were fixed on the male siblings who were now near her. One of them was the bespectacled blue-haired man, and the other was the energetic red-head, looking somewhat years younger than the former. Her mouth gaped open, still in shock, not expecting to see them both.

That's when she finally sunk to her knees, her head hanging down and her hands losing their grip and the instrument and the bow. She was now sobbing, her face in her now free hands, feeling absolutely terrified after the ordeal.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: crying and scared, but relieved
Company: the Shakaku siblings
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: Phew. Close call.

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:29 am

It seemed the girl snapped out of it but now she was on her knee's crying. Shinzo just stood there giving her a blank look, it wasn't like he could do anything without changing her into a different colour. Then again he wouldn't do anything in the first place.Blaze on the other hand was not about to let anyone cry, especially a kid. The red head made his way to the stage and helped the girl up. " Come on now, don't waste those tears on the stage now! You did great! Take your bow." Blaze helped her up and took a bow with her on stage before helping the girl off stage.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Cheery

Crushing on: No one
Mood: Fine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:44 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her lamentation lasted for a few more minutes until she heard the red-head's voice, encouraging and cheerful. Once again, she stared at the two, and this time, she lingered on the sight of the younger man's happy face. She admitted mentally that it was something that she would never forget. Not even by a long shot.

The violinist accepted the assistance, taking his hand in hers as she stood up. The tear tracks were still fresh on her cheeks, but the sadness she had felt was gradually fading away like the chilling breeze. With a bright minuscule smile, she bowed alongside the male before being guided out of the stage, having to pick up Amadeus and its bow, together with the case, before finally moving along.

"I'm actually not yet done with the performance, but I'm glad that you two like my music. Thanks for the support." Her giggle was soft but melodic as she conversed with the duo, wiping the tears with the back of her own hand. "My name's Solaris Windstorm. May I know your names?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: relieved and happy
Company: the Shakaku siblings
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: This will be my last post before I need to sleep. Timezones can be an arse.

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:42 am
(☠) Phantasia Harlock (☠)

User Image

| Name - Phantasia Harlock | Race - Human | Beach- with no one in particular Weapons - Sword and Pistol

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Phantasia walks up to the crowd she saw on the beach. She hears music playing and spots her co worker playing the violin. She smiles and walks over trying to get in the front row politely She loved the music. So when she got to the front she started cheering.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ 325
♦ Purse

◄ Clothes ►

OOC ~ Sorry I'm not a big super lit rper. But I do like to rp alot so I will post ATLEAST once a day if I can.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yui Matsune

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:25 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Sahar looked from Esme to the tall stranger as he waited for an answer. The man was intimidating, but it didn't seem like there was any sort of confrontation going on. Instead of answering his question, his new friend apologized to the man, who apologized in turn. It seemed like they had just bumped into each other, nothing more.Even though they hadn't known each other for very long, Sahar felt proud of Esme when he introduced himself and them to the red-head before trying to strike up a conversation.

"Hello, I am Sahar." He gave the man a small wave, not wanting to interrupt the two when Esme was trying so hard to make a new friend. It seemed like he and Seth had something in common at least; they didn't do well with crowds. Maybe he could join their little group! "Would you like to join us then? If you do not have plans, that is. Being with people makes crowds more bearable, yes?"

It couldn't hurt to invite him, part of making new friends was taking risks after all and Seth seemed like a nice person. Sahar looked to Akira and Esme, though, wanting to see if they were okay with the idea. He was surprised to find the smaller of the two acting odd; even though it looked like he was talking no noise came from Esme. He would have thought it was some sort of game if it wasn't for the fact that the young man seemed frantic about the new development. Esme had been fine a moment ago, what could have happened to his voice?

"Calm down, we will take you somewhere, okay? Maybe you just need some water or maybe this place has a medical tent or something." He tried to assure him with a smile. There was a lot going on at the event, accidents were bound to happen so they had to have some sort of doctor present. Sahar didn't know where they might find one, though. Unsure, he looked at the other two. "Do you guys know if there is anywhere we can go? I only just got here."

So far he had only seen...Actually, he couldn't quite remember where they had been before. That was strange. Try as he might he couldn't remember, even though only a few minutes had passed. A small chill traveled up the half-breed's spine. Something here definitely wasn't right...

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: concerned, afraid. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

Phoenix347

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Worried

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia gave a smirk when he answered to her gesturing. She tilted her head curious if he didn't have to serve off of human food as well. Correcting the tilt of her head she would ignore that thought for now since it wasn't like she could ask him at the moment. Seeing him extend an arm out to her she took it and walked along with him to see they were head toward the less crowded stalls. She looked up at him at his question of feeling strange. She gave a quick nod and pointed at her throat and since she couldn't talk for some reason. Yes she should be more worried about it but she assumed it was part of the things growing on her. She then twisted the hand she used to point at the throat to show the things growing on her skin and clothes. She then shrugged her shoulders to indicate she didn't know what it was. She hoped he would keep talking since she found his accent soothing. She pointed at him hoping he would tell her what was wrong with him since he must be feeling different.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1221 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Confused, panicked, frightened
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Makaio and Yang
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Dress, shoes, bag

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

It seemed that the large male wasn't too sure who the girl was either. That was strange. They did kind of look alike mostly... Lola heard of little girls pretending to be princesses and things, so it wasn't outlandish she would pretend to be a king. What she thought was peculiar was that she would try to play pretend with a complete stranger. Weren't kids told not to play with strangers? She was about to open her mouth and ask where her parents could be when she suddenly realized she had a monkey tail. And now that she got a good look at Makaio, he had one as well! It excited Lola to think that perhaps she wasn't the only non-human creature with a tail!

Suddenly an invisible wave came crashing down over her and engulfed her in a heavy feeling. Her brows furrowed as she tried to realize what was wrong. That was when Makaio spoke up and her head snapped to attention. His words sounded slurred to her. Not from a lisp or anything, but as if he had been drinking too much. It even looked like he had been in his expression. A chill ran through her, unable to focus on what he was saying to her. Was it just her imagination that she could smell alcohol coming from his breath?

Lola froze in place, her body rigid, and looked as if she were a deer caught in headlights. Only a few moments ago he had seemed sober, so how was it he was now drunk? Not only that, but she realized the girl was as well. She wasn't only drunk, the girl's appearance now looked more.. masculine? It was unsettling to watch. Her poem may have come out beautiful to others, but to her own ears it was slurred and made her anxious, and it only grew the longer she spoke. By the end of the poem Lola was in a full-blown panic. She wanted to back away, to scream, do anything to get away, but she was paralyzed with fear.

In her mind she saw them leering at her, desire to harm her gleaming in their eyes. She could make out nothing but pure hate for what she was. Why was this happening? How did they even know? She felt even more helpess than she ever had before and soon her vision began to blur, eyes glossy as tears began welling up. "Y-you w-wouldn't hurt me, r-right?" She stammered out in a strained voice, pleading and desperate.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: Ah sweet! I just realized Lola has her event stages now. Time for her to become hysteric. XD _)

i am rare pepe

Yami Miyagawa

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games