Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:58 am
empress dee

JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear's attention went from the cow to the "object" tickling her nose, trying to grab for the tail while her nose twitched,

Jinxi whispered to Trixi, "You know, I think she's telepathic. Like Dawn." She smirked as Trixi tried to whip her tail away from the grasping fingers in sudden dismay. ((It's up to you if Lemnear decided to grasp it instead of letting it get away.))

Jinxi then turned to offer her help to Dee when Link cam running up.
empress dee
Link found Jinxi with Dee at which he said, "Rock got scratched when in Azeroth and how has a fever because of it. I am going to need either Jinxi or Trixi to come with me to Azeroth to pick herbs. I will fend off the enemies that come our way, the girls will just pick the herbs and they won't get hurt as long as I am there. Rock's in his room right now resting, but time is of the essence. If we let that fever get too high and Rock will perish."

Jinxi paled a bit at that last word. She turned to Trixi and said, "You go with Link - you're better with identifying plants than I am. I'll go see what I can do to help keep his fever down." With that she ran off toward their room. Trixi turned to Link, ready to follow whatever instructions he gave. If her tail was still in Lemnear's grasp, she used her greater strength to pull it free as she left, with an apologetic smile at the infant.

Lemnear both giggling and getting frustrated as a toddler not getting what she wants and that is to catch the object tickling her nose. With determination and frustration both meet, Lemnear's eyes changed to a ghostly grey before the same color aura surrounded her body and as she reaches for the tail, the aura moves through her arm and reaches to grab the tail as an extension and "mirror" of her own tiny hand but bigger in size.
{ Hope that this was okay. ^^; }

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear's attention went from the cow to the "object" tickling her nose, trying to grab for the tail while her nose twitched,

Jinxi whispered to Trixi, "You know, I think she's telepathic. Like Dawn." She smirked as Trixi tried to whip her tail away from the grasping fingers in sudden dismay. ((It's up to you if Lemnear decided to grasp it instead of letting it get away.))

Jinxi then turned to offer her help to Dee when Link cam running up.
empress dee
Link found Jinxi with Dee at which he said, "Rock got scratched when in Azeroth and how has a fever because of it. I am going to need either Jinxi or Trixi to come with me to Azeroth to pick herbs. I will fend off the enemies that come our way, the girls will just pick the herbs and they won't get hurt as long as I am there. Rock's in his room right now resting, but time is of the essence. If we let that fever get too high and Rock will perish."

Jinxi paled a bit at that last word. She turned to Trixi and said, "You go with Link - you're better with identifying plants than I am. I'll go see what I can do to help keep his fever down." With that she ran off toward their room. Trixi turned to Link, ready to follow whatever instructions he gave. If her tail was still in Lemnear's grasp, she used her greater strength to pull it free as she left, with an apologetic smile at the infant.

Lemnear both giggling and getting frustrated as a toddler not getting what she wants and that is to catch the object tickling her nose. With determination and frustration both meet, Lemnear's eyes changed to a ghostly grey before the same color aura surrounded her body and as she reaches for the tail, the aura moves through her arm and reaches to grab the tail as an extension and "mirror" of her own tiny hand but bigger in size.

(That was fine, now its Joy's turn to post)

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:34 pm
-o0DNA0o-

{Great!}
Trixi's eyes widened in surprise. She pulled a little on her tail, not sure how much to worry about the real little hands or even the connection between the ghostly bigger hands and the infant.

Then Jinxi asked Trixi to go with Link, and she tugged again with a little more force. "I must go now. Get for Rock. You let me go, yes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 am
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

{Great!}
Trixi's eyes widened in surprise. She pulled a little on her tail, not sure how much to worry about the real little hands or even the connection between the ghostly bigger hands and the infant.

Then Jinxi asked Trixi to go with Link, and she tugged again with a little more force. "I must go now. Get for Rock. You let me go, yes?"

Lemnear giggled with delight as her "powers" helped her achieve victory but then got slightly sad when told to let go. As requested nicely, Lemnear opened her tiny hand and the ghostly grasping hand opened then vanished along with the aura while Lemnear's eyes returned to their blueish-green color.
{ Lemnear's eyes been closed for so long but I like to have her eyes be this default color. ^^ }  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

{Great!}

Lemnear giggled with delight as her "powers" helped her achieve victory but then got slightly sad when told to let go. As requested nicely, Lemnear opened her tiny hand and the ghostly grasping hand opened then vanished along with the aura while Lemnear's eyes returned to their blueish-green color.
{ Lemnear's eyes been closed for so long but I like to have her eyes be this default color. ^^ }

Link then led Trixi to his horse Epona and together they rode to Azeroth. It took about 20 minutes to get there, but other than the bumpy ride, it was quite scenic. When they got there, Link pointed out their first location in Azeroth where Link was going to stand guard while Trixi pulled the herbs out of the ground.

There were a few bandits, a pair of wolves and one nasty looking spider that Link had to defeat while Trixi did her job.

(This is so the story moves along, and it basically goes without saying. The idea is that Trixi makes it out of there unharmed and Link gets a lot of loot on top of the herbs they needed.)

When they were done and back on the horse headed back to the mansion, Link asked, "So, from what you saw of Azeroth, it wasn't too bad, was it, Trixi? Oh sure there were a few enemies, but they were low level. I got lots of stuff to bring back too. You wouldn't believe how tasty some of this food I am bringing back is."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:37 am
-o0DNA0o-

{Sounds lovely.}
Trixi bent and kissed the top of the child's head in thanks. "Back soon," she promised, raising her eyes to include Jinxi in the promise with a nod.

empress dee
Link then led Trixi to his horse Epona and together they rode to Azeroth. It took about 20 minutes to get there, but other than the bumpy ride, it was quite scenic. When they got there, Link pointed out their first location in Azeroth where Link was going to stand guard while Trixi pulled the herbs out of the ground.

There were a few bandits, a pair of wolves and one nasty looking spider that Link had to defeat while Trixi did her job.

(This is so the story moves along, and it basically goes without saying. The idea is that Trixi makes it out of there unharmed and Link gets a lot of loot on top of the herbs they needed.)

When they were done and back on the horse headed back to the mansion, Link asked, "So, from what you saw of Azeroth, it wasn't too bad, was it, Trixi? Oh sure there were a few enemies, but they were low level. I got lots of stuff to bring back too. You wouldn't believe how tasty some of this food I am bringing back is."

Trixi nodded philosophically. "Not too bad, with you around to help," she agreed.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:04 pm
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

{Sounds lovely.}
Trixi bent and kissed the top of the child's head in thanks. "Back soon," she promised, raising her eyes to include Jinxi in the promise with a nod.

empress dee

Trixi nodded philosophically. "Not too bad, with you around to help," she agreed.

"Training to fight here isn't too bad either, but the thing is you and Jinxi are beginners at this so, you'd start over there behind that building."

Link pointed to a building with a rather large brick wall and two roads coming from it. "That's called Northshire valley and in it, the enemies are really weak and destroying them is easy. The thing is, the loot isn't that great. On the plus side, its on yours and Jinxi's level. Jinxi may even be a bit more experienced than you, but with you picking herbs, you have to be at least a level 5 skill level in these lands. I'm level 13 and in fact, if any alliance person sees me, they may try and kill me. I am supposed to be on the horde side. I'm a blood elf here and these are human lands. This is why I parked the horse this far away from the castle behind us. One foot in there and you'd be carrying me in a body bag. So, on that note, lets ride back home. Back to Southtown."

They got on the horse and they rode quickly passed several alliance guards who began giving chase. "Crap, I should have taken you to silvermoon area instead of here. Come on epona, we gotta out run these guards."

For a moment, Trixi heard the language of the blood elves, when Link gave the order to the horse. Epona did move faster and right to a place called Salden's farm. The chair appeared and Link had the horse leap onto it just as the guards who were giving chase threw their spears at epona. the spears missed, thank goodness, but the experience was heart pounding.

Link then wiped some sweat off his brow when they reached the safety of Orochi road and at that he said, "Okay, next time I take you to those lands, Trixi, we are going to Silvermoon. That was a bit too close. The thing is, Mom's alliance and I am horde. The alliance and horde are at war in those lands so you gotta be careful about where to go as you saw. Hope you enjoyed the rush of horse racing though. Was that a thrill?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:06 pm
JoyRose
-o0DNA0o-

{Sounds lovely.}

Lemnear just blushed after the kiss and tried her best to hide herself like a shy child would.  

-o0DNA0o-

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:13 pm
empress dee
"Training to fight here isn't too bad either, but the thing is you and Jinxi are beginners at this so, you'd start over there behind that building."

Link pointed to a building with a rather large brick wall and two roads coming from it. "That's called Northshire valley and in it, the enemies are really weak and destroying them is easy. The thing is, the loot isn't that great. On the plus side, its on yours and Jinxi's level. Jinxi may even be a bit more experienced than you, but with you picking herbs, you have to be at least a level 5 skill level in these lands. I'm level 13 and in fact, if any alliance person sees me, they may try and kill me. I am supposed to be on the horde side. I'm a blood elf here and these are human lands. This is why I parked the horse this far away from the castle behind us. One foot in there and you'd be carrying me in a body bag. So, on that note, lets ride back home. Back to Southtown."

They got on the horse and they rode quickly passed several alliance guards who began giving chase. "Crap, I should have taken you to silvermoon area instead of here. Come on epona, we gotta out run these guards."

For a moment, Trixi heard the language of the blood elves, when Link gave the order to the horse. Epona did move faster and right to a place called Salden's farm. The chair appeared and Link had the horse leap onto it just as the guards who were giving chase threw their spears at epona. the spears missed, thank goodness, but the experience was heart pounding.

Link then wiped some sweat off his brow when they reached the safety of Orochi road and at that he said, "Okay, next time I take you to those lands, Trixi, we are going to Silvermoon. That was a bit too close. The thing is, Mom's alliance and I am horde. The alliance and horde are at war in those lands so you gotta be careful about where to go as you saw. Hope you enjoyed the rush of horse racing though. Was that a thrill?"

Trixi nodded ok, and slid off the horse. "Good Epona, thank you," she said very seriously to the steed. She smiled up at Link. "Good Epona fast!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:14 pm
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear just blushed after the kiss and tried her best to hide herself like a shy child would.

Jinxi gave the child a soft hair tussle before heading off for Rock's room. As she moved along, she found herself wondering about having a child of her own, perhaps close enough in age to be a playmate to Lemnear.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded ok, and slid off the horse. "Good Epona, thank you," she said very seriously to the steed. She smiled up at Link. "Good Epona fast!"

"What do you say we stop at the castle here and have some lunch before heading back to the mansion?"

Link was obviously forgetting that they were still in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:09 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"What do you say we stop at the castle here and have some lunch before heading back to the mansion?"

Trixi had not forgotten, even in the excitement. She simply said, "Rock" and held up the plants she'd gathered.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:41 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi had not forgotten, even in the excitement. She simply said, "Rock" and held up the plants she'd gathered.

Link felt like an idiot for forgetting, but agreed to go to the mansion first and rode on to the mansion. When they got there, Link informed Trixi to go upstairs with the plants and get Rock to drink the mixture once Jinxi mixes them into a drink form.

Link then asked Trixi does she understand about what Link meant by mixing them that way?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:47 pm
empress dee
Link felt like an idiot for forgetting, but agreed to go to the mansion first and rode on to the mansion. When they got there, Link informed Trixi to go upstairs with the plants and get Rock to drink the mixture once Jinxi mixes them into a drink form.

Link then asked Trixi does she understand about what Link meant by mixing them that way?

Trixi had already gone up a few steps when he got to that question. She stopped, turned around, and decided to play it smart. "Mix with what?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi had already gone up a few steps when he got to that question. She stopped, turned around, and decided to play it smart. "Mix with what?"

Link took a bowl and a funny looking object from his pockets and said, "Use these. They are called a mortar and pestle. You put the herbs in a bowl and use the funny looking object to crush them and mix them. They will become a liquid and all Rock has to do is drink the mixture. When done, the mixture should be a yellowish color."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games