Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar listened to Hikaru carefully before speaking "Hmm, well she's a lot more safe now with those hunters gone so that's a plus right? And she'll be back before you know it." Ansgar would then stretch as he continued talking "The way Corbin talks about you and your friend you both seem to be thick as thieves, so I'm sure you two will always find time to hang out."

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:35 pm

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel sighed, but she focused herself on tidying up, putting the art props into her bag. "She'll be back on Thursday. I may have to bake something special for her return." Hikaru had no time to come up with an art gift so the chocolate cheesecake may suffice. She could still recall the violinist's preference for sweet things, especially with chocolate, so she may put chocolate curls as well as some edible gold leaf on top to adorn the baked treat a bit more. Besides, such dessert would be fit for such royalty.

"Anyway, there would also be the party in Xander's house as well, and I am invited." Besides, it would still be possible that danger would be arriving once Solaris would return to Xander with open arms. The brunette didn't want such similar incident to occur again, more so when it almost led to the raven-haired girl's death.

Mood: reminiscing
Company: Ansgar
Money: $141.00 (Wallet) ; $1550.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar nodded before speaking "Maybe you can try to use some icing to make a picture on her cake, maybe draw something she likes?" Ansgar then realized that he should just keep his mouth shut since this wasn't an event he should be sticking his nose into "My apologies, you should make your friends cake the way you think is best."

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:19 pm

User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru was just done arranging the stuff in her bag and then zipping it closed when she heard about his suggestion. "Actually, the idea may not be so bad. The edible paper may be hard to find, though and they can be slightly costly if you want the sheets that are of best quality." The sheets would remain in good condition as long as they would remain sealed in their packaging. And while the edible paper printing system would be similar to the non-edible counterpart, it was the materials that were different.

"But also... because of the party, I will be absent from my shift in Beluga on Thursday. I have to inform the manager about this tomorrow, especially if I may have to work on weekends to make up for the absence." Besides, she would rather stay productive that to mop over something negative.

OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar shook his head "No that's not what I meant, what I mean is use colored icing. Draw what she likes most on the cake in her favorite color of icing. It might seem a little childish but I think it'd be a sweet gesture." Ansgar then looked at the ground "If you want I can help, I used to draw designs on a lot of birthday cakes."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:49 pm

User Image

The fallen angel shook her own head at the trivial mistake. "My bad. I'm still unsure on that, but I might try, even just this once." He then mentioned about helping out and her eyes widened a bit as she stared at his face. "Oh, you do? Well... That may be appreciated, to say the least." Hikaru surely had to try, because she wanted Solaris to be happy with her new life. And as a friend, it would be natural for her to do so. "Just feel free to give me references and I might come up with an idea on what to draw on top of the cake."

Mood: reminiscing, but surprised also
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar thought for a moment "Well does she have and hobbies? Does she play any instruments? Honestly I'm sure if you draw something that she likes on top of the cake she'll love it." Ansgar then scratched his head "Once I had to make a birthday cake for a child that liked to play the piano so i drew a giant piano on his cake, apparently the kid liked the drawing so much he almost didn't want to eat his cake."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 pm

User Image

The brunette put the bag close to her side, though not hindering the close distance between them. "She's actually a violinist, so I'll draw a violin. However, I don't remember the exact look of her present violin that much now. Her previous violin was actually destroyed by Xander during their emotional squabble seveal few weeks back and she was trying to snap him out of it." She sighed. "So I'll try to make the closest appearance as I could get to her own violin, but I may have to ask her for a picture of her recent version. Another reason to catch up with her."

It looked like she may have to bother Solaris again via e-mail again. This time, it would be for a valid reason.

OOC: Last post for now before nap and work.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:34 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro visited the park to meet up with Kenzie for the hotel stay. Natural headed in the direction of their usual spot while Patrick kept an eye out for their visitor. "Next time he visits he will know where I live at" he thought as he kept an eye out for Kenzie. When they were almost to their usual spot they spotted Kenzie lounging out on a bench. Hiro ran up to him right away and mewed at him before leaping up to his lap. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kenzie.

Quote:

User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie gazed up at the sky as he continued to wait for Patrick. Until he hears a meow then looks down after the kitten leaped onto his lap. "Hey, Hiro. You've gotten a little bigger since I last seen you" he commented as he petted the feline and got a meow in response. Picks up Hiro as he stood up and greeted Patrick, "Hey, bro" he handed Hiro over to him. "Lead the way, Pat" he said smiling after Patrick mentions they will be going to the hotel now the grab his stuff. [exit]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park as he waits for Patrick.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Hiro and Patrick.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar quickly shook his head "just make a violin, don't want to make something so pretty that she doesn't want to eat it, but that doesn't mean don't try at all. And don't ask her about her violin either, she might suspect something." Ansgar would then smile at Hikaru "Just go with your gut feeling and make sure to keep the cake a secret from your friend as much as possible."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:46 am

User Image

Hikaru pouted slightly, but Ansgar did have a point. The surprise factor would be a huge plus to make sure that Solaris would enjoy the cake. "Very well. Spoiling the surprise will not be good at all. And also, if you want, you may contribute to the gifts that I'll give to her. I'm sure she won't mind tasting the cookies you usual baked." The brunette had become a fan of his baked treats since he would always bring them to work for both of them to munch on during the breaks. Solaris should feel the same way considering that his effort to make people happy was something she would get credit for, even if his attempts were still far from perfect.

Mood: reminiscing, also brainstorming
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:18 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar had a surprised look on his face but it soon turned into his usual smile "Ah! Ok, i'll be sure to bring you some cookies for the party." Ansgar would then begin to think about what he would do on the day of the party since he'd probably be alone most of the day.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:47 am

User Image

The fallen angel giggled at his brainstorming expression. "Huge chocolate chunks will go well for her preference. That's a tip I must share to you since you do want to contribute." God, his goofy smile was making her heart turn a little and she didn't want to stumble because of it. "And make sure to store them in a huge container like you always did, but you can increase the size if you want." Ansgar had the knack to serve things upsized because of his heritage and Solaris may like that aspect of the half-giant platonically. But still, they may be slightly paler in comparison to Xander's expensive chocolate gifts.

Mood: reminiscing, also brainstorming
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar would take note of Hikaru's friends preference "Got it, i'll try my best to make it perfect as well!" Ansgar would then stand up "Shall we walk and talk?" Ansgar was feeling a little fidgety from sitting down so much.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:39 pm

User Image

Hikaru nodded at his perseverance. "Good luck with that, Ansgar. She also likes her cookies soft and chewy." At his suggestion of walking around while conversing to pass the time, she nodded, fastening the straps of her bag close to her back and then standing up. "So, is there anything else you want to talk about?" she questioned as she sauntered along the cemented pathway. The activities in the park were truly bustling, but she didn't pay much attention to the scenery. Ansgar was the one who deserved her attention the most.

Mood: wandering around
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games