Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:00 am
Shin makes it to some sorta of place with people outside it. He has no clue who they are or what is further inside, but he hears noise coming from around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:22 am
Shin noticed that it looked like you had to be apart of something to get in....he felt he should go back probly just to find out more later. He walked back to the place he fell asleep from and started to see someone fimilar.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:24 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin noticed that it looked like you had to be apart of something to get in....he felt he should go back probly just to find out more later. He walked back to the place he fell asleep from and started to see someone fimilar.

"Oh hello Shin-san. I'm so embarrassed. I'm stuck here." Chiyo said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:26 am
"Chiyo was it? Hello, and its just Shin, i'm not that old. And stuck there, why?"

Shin walked up and sat by her, feeling a bit better that he found someone.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:31 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Chiyo was it? Hello, and its just Shin, i'm not that old. And stuck there, why?"

Shin walked up and sat by her, feeling a bit better that he found someone.

She nervously laughed. "Oh I never told you. I'm paralized from the waist down. That's why I was riding on Kino earlier." she said as she placed her hand behind her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:36 am
"Oh!....Well, its none of my buisness to know than. Well, can...you some how regain it, I mean...anything is possible, i'm sure you can."

Shin smiles trying to make her feel better.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:39 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Oh!....Well, its none of my buisness to know than. Well, can...you some how regain it, I mean...anything is possible, i'm sure you can."

Shin smiles trying to make her feel better.

She smiled warmly. "Thanks. I've lived with it since I've been young. I've gotten used to it by now. Shinji-san told me there was someone here that might be able to help me, but I haven't met her yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:42 am
"Someone in my village cured something for me, so if anything its possible. And when that time comes, I hope to be able to see our first steps of recovery. I wonder...why did Shinji stop the fight?"

Curious now on the evening of meeting Shinji and the fight and why he stopped.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:45 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Someone in my village cured something for me, so if anything its possible. And when that time comes, I hope to be able to see our first steps of recovery. I wonder...why did Shinji stop the fight?"

Curious now on the evening of meeting Shinji and the fight and why he stopped.

"Did he?" Chiyo pondered. "I'm sure he had his reasons. Besides, you weren't going to fight forever, it was just a sparring match."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:48 am
"Thats just it, it just was a sparring match and I doubt i had him, he only did three moves, nothing big....but he stopped the fight the minute I was about to attack."  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:50 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Thats just it, it just was a sparring match and I doubt i had him, he only did three moves, nothing big....but he stopped the fight the minute I was about to attack."

"Well there could be a number of reasons, but I don't know him well enough to make assuptions." Chiyo said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:51 am
"I guess so, i just hope he didn't hold back for a stupid reason. Well, where is Shinji by the way?"  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:52 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"I guess so, i just hope he didn't hold back for a stupid reason. Well, where is Shinji by the way?"

"I don't quite know. I havn't seen him since he left." she replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:02 am
Silly Genji
((Oh, hell naw, are y'all complaining about my RP?))
Ryuu-chan
He's mad... Kenji thought. Flipping away, Kenji then powered his right leg with chakra (left leg closed) and as Shinji went on for the attack, Kenji did a 'switch balde' attack, punching Shinji lightly, but then spinning round, doing a rough round house with his chakra powered leg...
Shinji plummeted to the ground, however, as the dust settled it revealed a plank of wood...

Thought so... Kenji thought to himself.... his eyes were moving from left to right scanning the area, and while he's doing that, he's trying to sense out where the Hyuuga is. Come out where ever you are...  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:59 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I'm sure it is, that Sharigan can be nasty to fight. But have you ever heard of a Genjutsu called "Ultimate Nightmare"? It's the one that earn Raith-sensei his nick name of "Nightmare God", only 3 people have ever survived the illusion with their santiy intact, the others were either foaming from the mouth, or had killed themselves to stop the toture, that's how bad it is, i can't really disrcibe it to you, it's to horrific."

Bakuryu closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he said, "Speaking of your Sharigans, would you mind helping me train the onesd i got from you, other wise I'll lose them in about 36 hours from now." Bakuryu opened his eyes again and they let off blue-silver smoke, when the smoke cleared, he had lvl 3 sharigans. "I'm very close to finishing the imprint of this kekki Genkai, but i need to be taught a little more by a natural posseser of the eye, which as you can imagine, is very hard no-a-days."
"I have heard of it but i'm not worried. I have a sharingan that goes beyond normal 3 point sharingan. And i'll train you how to use your sharingan. Just remember the physical strain on your body will hurt."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games