Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:16 am
Hey evreryone! My name is Miyishi, wear it out if you wish wink . I love roleplaying and hate Mary-Sues. I'm sure I 'll like my time here, so, laterz!

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 am
"Hello.... My name is.... Yuya...... And..... thats I guess about it..... I think...... But I like carrying this sword aroud though! ^^
Its nice to meat you all!!!"

bows and takes few steps then trips on my own feet...

"Ohhhhhh..... That hurt...."

I get up and run away.  

traveler_of_the_wind

laureeno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 am
My name is Lauren, I just got accepted into this guild today! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:41 pm
Hey, my name is Johnny. I am new here obviously, and kind of want to get back into forum role playing. I look forward to meeting you all...that is, many of you, as I know there are a ton of people here.  

Johnny Tokyo

Perox[!]de

Chatty Lover

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:04 pm
YEY
Bow, for I am here.
I am teh Perox, master of the WG forum. (And the RP forum)
Oh yeah, hi. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:29 pm
Hello everyone I'm of course new here. I made it this way by way of the Guild Spotlight. I'm actually quite grateful for it too. My name is Sigma(ooc) and my RP character's name is Zach. I'll post an actual story line to him here in a few days I'm still tweaking it a bit. I love to RP and don't take a lot of things seriously. I don't like very few things and hate even fewer. Anyways I look forward to spending a lot of time here.

Thank you,
Sigma  

Glitching_Hobo

Tengi_Avalon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:09 pm
*emerges from the shadows* "Tengi Avalon at your service. I'm a Hunter, but don't worry I rarely turn my bow on friends" *Slips out of sight*

ooc: Well seeing as im here I'm betting everyoen can tell im a fan of roleplaying. I'll play anything that intrests me, meaning mostly fantasy sci-fi stuff. And just for refrence Im a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and some anime (Gundam and Full metal panic mostly)). I'll be around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:46 am
"Hey everybody...I'm Tetsu...Tetsu Hidoku. I'm a warrior, friend and avenger. I'm super loyal, and friendly. I'm easy to get along with, and I love roleplaying and I love just creating some...even though they don't go so well...anyways I look forward to roleplaying with ya'll!!  

Tetsu Hidoku

KougerKat

Shadowy Rogue

6,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:09 pm
Hey everyone. I'm new here, go by Kouger, Kat, as well as a variety of other names.
I found this guild because it was in the Guild Spotlight.
I love RPGs, I love writing, and what I love more than those two things is advancing and fixing my writing to make it better.
No one is perfect after all, right?

Anywho. Friend me, PM me, it's all good. Just wanted to say hi.

~Kouger  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 pm
Hey there everyone!! razz
I am Jess....
aka Flippy
I found the thread through Guild spotlight as well as lots of others I see.
I love rp'ing and making friends.
I've been rp'ing for a long time and have become really good at it.
I hope to have a wonderful time with you all <3

Lana Satomo

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:22 pm
Good evening, everyone. I'm new to the guild; however, I am a veteran of roleplaying. I'm very serious when it comes to roleplaying, and I believe that staying true to your chacter's concept is the most important part. I love creating characters--my favorite part of any RPG. Recently, I've been exposed to DnD and WoD, both which I love, although I prefer WoD.

A good RP is the perfect way to pass time, and that's what I'm looking for. If there's any advanced RP's out there, just PM me, and I'll be sure to join.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:06 pm
My name is Zomi. Not much to say. I'm a advance literate rp-er. Look forward to play with you all.  

Ouzomi

Fashionable Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

Descending_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 pm
Hello everyone... I just joined today. I found the guild off of the guild spotlight, and I was really excited. I haven't found such a large group of role-players before, and I hope I can jump on in and fit in with you...

I've been told I'm a good role-player, and I consider myself quite literate. I hope I don't come off as being too aloof at times, because I am quite confident in my writing abilities, and I've been told by most that I'm adept at creative writing.

I answer to D.A or just Angel, or D.Angel due to the fact that having "angel" in usernames is really common on a place like gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:29 pm
Hello my name is Nyene
Im an Advanced/Veteran Roleplayer, though sadly i had to take a hiatus for quite some time now, but im looking forward to get back in the habit of it..which means im alittlle rusty and most likely not as good as i used to lol.

I usually like roleplaying one on one,but of course ill play in a group as well..

well i hope i can meet some new friends
4laugh  

Xeidra

Sleepless Saint

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Well, I am Sen, nothing to exciting to my introduction. I'm not exactly sure if I'm "advanced", but I know I am mostly literate. I like to roleplay, (obviously) and often find myself drawn to vampires, and medieval RPs. I do enjoy other kinds too...

So yeah. *bows*

Um...

*slowly sidesteps out of view*

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games