Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:51 am
#1Friendlywolfpal203
Kapu got up slowly "ya i'm alright" she said pretending that was by accident when it was really on purpose.

'Oh!' Ilaria laughed, backing away a bit. 'If you want, I can give you a head start.. just so its fair. You do not have to slow down for me, I can easily catch up.. but my power is sorta drained from me currently' she said, looking at her reflection in the lake. She jumped for a school of fish, but they quickly swam away form her like scattered bullets.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Kapu smirked "alright if thats what you wish" she got up quickly and dashed off.  

#1Friendlywolfpal203

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:35 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen giggles toward Zayra cute reaction. Branwen speaks toward Zayra " this is my brother. . .your uncle Angello." she smiled toward the white male.
Angello glances between Branwen's legs at the pup. " I didn't know you have a pup?" she said smiling toward Zayra direction. " So, you caught a rabbit. Your mom's doing a good job." Angello smiled a Zayra.
Branwen says " Yes, this is my daughter Zayra. I have another pup a male named Akeji. He likes to venture out on his own. He's old enough. I also have a mate. His names Shuicho." she glances over at Shuicho.
Angello " A daugter and son. A niece and nephew already. Although they seem quite old to be yours? Are they yours or did you adopt them. Zayra is very cute." he smiled toward her.

Branwen says " Yes, I adopted them both. Zayra I met first and than Akeji."
Angello says " And you have a mate. He seems like a good mate to allow you to adopt before having your own pups. I'd love to meet him." he nodded

Zayra inched up to this brute that her mother has introduced as her Uncle Angello. "H-hello Uncle Angello. It's nice to meet you." She said with her cutest smile. She blushed a little when he said that she was cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:17 pm
#1Friendlywolfpal203
Kapu smirked "alright if thats what you wish" she got up quickly and dashed off.

Ilaria waited a few moments and then looked towards the direction Kapu had run off in. Inhaling a great amount of air, she turned around and then leaped forward, a burst of energy suddenly running through her. Ilaria ran after Kapu, her eyes fixed on her tail that waved behind her as she ran. The ground beneath her suddenly became easier for her to run on, and she ran even faster.
In moments, she was at an amazing speed for one as small as her, and was catching up to Kapu.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:16 pm
Kapu started to notice that Ilaria was suddenly getting faster and getting close to her tail. She tried to run faster but was failing. She was surprised at the sudden burst that the wolf had suddenly gotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:10 pm
Angello was smiling a Zayra. "She's adorable sis. It's okay to be afraid. I suppose I might make that impression. Although I'll be a really cool uncle." he said winking.
Branwen smiles at her brother. "So what brings you here? How did you find me? I decided to do some traveling on my own by flight. I picked up your scent and wondered what you encounter around here. I was curious I suppose. Plus, I'm looking for a mate." he smiled.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:42 pm
Arkanna sits down on a rock and stretches her arms out, "This place is to big..." she whispers to herself. Hearing some other wolves she gets up and walks away, putting her hands inside her kimonos sleeves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:01 am
"Uncle Angello, how come I've never met you before? Why don't you stay by momma?" She asked staring up at the brute.  

Kaida_Lee

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:02 pm
*shuicho walked out of the darkness*"why hello angello"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:22 am
Angello looked down at Zayra " Well, I was living far away from your mom. And I wanted to travel like her too because I want to find me a girlfriend." she smiled at Zayra.
Branwen smiles at Zayra questions and smiles at Shuicho who just walked out of the darkness. "This is Shuicho, Angello. He's my mate." she said to her brother. "Angello , Shuicho. Shuicho, Angello" she smiled at them both.
Angello glances over at Shuicho. "So your her mate huh? Nice to meet you." she nodds giving you his paw to shake.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:52 am
*shuicho shook his paw politley*"nice to meet you angello"*he said smiling*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:24 am
Angello was happy to be meeting his sister's mate. He shook your paw politely and said " So when are the two of you having pup's of your own?" he smiled adding presure to his brother n law's shoulders.

Branwen looks to Angello. "Angello, was that nesessary?" she smirked at him with a laugh. She gently brushes Zayra tail fur.

Angello smiles " I am only kidding. So where's my nephew?" he said looking around.

Branwen says " he's old enough to wonder around on his own. He's a yearling I believe." she smiled.

Angello says " he's seems to be old enough for you to take him under your care. Although the both of you have plenty of love to share. These two pups are lucky to have you as parents." he added. "Can't wait to meet your son." he smiled.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:43 am
"actualy he's 2 but i didn't tell you"*shuicho said reversing the pressure on angello's leg*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:57 am
Akeji came back from his small wandrance, but noticed an unfamiliar wolf in the den near his family. He was unsure if the wolf was friendly, so he stood still in a shadow right at the mouth of the cave, to see what was happening.  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:14 am
Zayra saw Akeji's hesitation. She walked over to him and licked his cheek to calm him. "Akeji, " Zayra whispered, "That white brute is our mother's brother. Our Uncle Angello. He wants to meet you. Come say hi. He's really nice." She said smiling.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games