Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:32 am

"woah down girl"*shuicho said to the new wolf*"i'm standing here in shock and close to being unconcious, but nobody helps me"*shuicho said then passed out*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:21 pm

Almirrah was amused by Shuicho. She then looked to Flame, "Not yet, Branwen..." she said. Almirrah then turned away and began walking back up a hill in search of prey. "Would you like to continue hunting, Branwen?" she asked, becoming quite hungry.

applz

rina_rain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:59 pm

Rain catch the deer and turn to Branwen and Almirrah.
then she said to them, "well, if you kind hungry, you can have this first.
i'll hunt new one. it's not really hard to catch them"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:19 pm

Almirrah looked at Rain, pleased by her friendly offer. "No thank you, young wolf" she said. "Maybe Branwen would like to have some, but I can hunt for myself" she added, looking at the deer that was sprawled on the ground. "But, can you tell me where I can find one?" she asked Rain, hoping to hunt herself a good deer meal.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:59 pm

* Branwen felt sorry for the fallen wolf. "Oh goodness." she said to herself. She nudged the unconscious wolf speaking "Hello there. Are you okay. Goodness, please be okay." she said nudging the wolf. When he didn't wake. She looked about glad the others left her there alone. She placed her paw on him, his body glows healing his injuries, and he was healed. She smiled happily.*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:30 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen felt sorry for the fallen wolf. "Oh goodness." she said to herself. She nudged the unconscious wolf speaking "Hello there. Are you okay. Goodness, please be okay." she said nudging the wolf. When he didn't wake. She looked about glad the others left her there alone. She placed her paw on him, his body glows healing his injuries, and he was healed. She smiled happily.*
*shuicho woke up suddenly*"woah what happend"*shuicho looked up at his reviver and began wagging his tail at her sight*"branwen, i didn't think i'd ever see you again.i'm still tired do know where i can find a nice place to sleep thats close by"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rina_rain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:09 pm

She look at the wolf and said, "do i know you? oh well, name's rain."
She smile while holding the deer.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:06 pm

what should we do next?

flame red wolf

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:03 pm

"hey branwen have you seen flame"*shuicho asked*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:23 pm

* Branwen glances at Shicho yeah, there's a nice place you can rest at near by. I take you there. And about Flame? I don't know. she said looking around. Hey Rain. I'm right here. I helped my friend Shuicho. Shuicho this is Rain. Rain this is Shuicho. Great! Now, that we're introduced. Hungry Shuicho? You can join us if you like.
Rain, did you catch that deer?! Need help carrying the deer? I gonna lead Shuicho to a den sight near by here. Come and than we'll eat the deer together. she said smiling.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:39 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen glances at Shicho yeah, there's a nice place you can rest at near by. I take you there. And about Flame? I don't know. she said looking around. Hey Rain. I'm right here. I helped my friend Shuicho. Shuicho this is Rain. Rain this is Shuicho. Great! Now, that we're introduced. Hungry Shuicho? You can join us if you like.
Rain, did you catch that deer?! Need help carrying the deer? I gonna lead Shuicho to a den sight near by here. Come and than we'll eat the deer together. she said smiling.*
"well actualy branwen i need to ask you somthing privatley. no offense rain unless you don't mind waiting to get a word in"*shuicho said looking kindly at branwen*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:58 pm

When Rain did not answer Almirrah's question, she simply looked back at the others and began to walk away towards the shadows. "Nevermind them, I'll find prey on my own during the night" she told herself as she lowered her head and began searching for a good shelter.
Eventually, Almirrah came to an underground burrow below a large log. She checked to see if it was already occupied by another creature, but soon realized that it was abandoned. Satisfied with the shelter she had just found, she crept in and lay down in an area that had no sunlight. Soon teh sunlight will disappear, and then I would be able to awake, and begin hunting she thought to herself, closing her weary eyes and falling victim to a dream...

applz

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:56 pm

*popping from behind them*shicho, looking for me
smile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:01 pm

flame red wolf
*popping from behind them*shuicho, looking for me
smile
"i was hey. i need to know somthing flame."*shuicho said looking kind off pissed for being interrupted*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:06 pm

alchemist473
flame red wolf
*popping from behind them*shuicho, looking for me
smile
"i was hey. i need to know somthing flame."*shuicho said looking kind off pissed for being interrupted*
well? stare
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games