Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:10 pm
He could feel the annoyance coming off Phir, she didn't need to worry, the feeling was mutual. Flickering his ears back and slightly against his head he looked away, and around them. He chuckled at her, "It would ruin it." He then shrugged, "Anything that is fine with the ba-" He stopped, "Anything that you want to do." He then felt the wind pick up again, and faced it, eyes furrowing. Standing up he walked towards a couple of trees, and peered into the small forest that surrounded the forest. A small smile came on his maw, "Tumorias.." He growled lovingly, watching the black and white marble fea walk out of the woods. He reached out and licked her cheek,
"I've been looking for you." She whispered, looking about and noticing the two feas. She smiled at Seilene but just glanced at Phir before looking at the brute known as her brother, always being a shy wolf.

_____OOC;_____

AND TUMORIAS COMES OUT OF NOWHERE!
xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 pm
Seilene tilted her head slightly when he didn't finish his saying, ut moved on. Shaking off a thought she smelled the scents that the wind brought trying to pin point one she knew well. Seeing Tumorias come out of the trees, she smiled and waved to her. Seilene was happy to see the female healthy or at least she hoped that she was healthy. She waited while the two conversed for a moment to talk with her as well. Before that though, she turned her head to Phir and mouthed the words be nice getting her to sigh and roll her eyes. Phir couldn't help it for she was not use to so many wolves in one area or at least so many scents in one area. Phir watched with yellow eyes, trying to pick up something that she could remember from the new wolf just in case she saw her again in the future.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
Tumorias and Hero conversed for several minutes, in a language that was old to them but was not known here. Hero knew that the only reason Tumorias was talking in their foreign language was because it was something to do with their old pack, or something she wanted to stay at utmost secrecy, he frowned, not liking the news but nodded before giving his reply. She looked at him with blue eyes before licking his maw tenderly and respectfully and then walked away and over to Seilene and the new fea. Tumorias, had always been a shy wolf and often only walked with a prance in her step when she and her brother were having a good time and nobody was there to bother them. But in this case, her tail was by her hind legs, showing she had no high rank in the pack and that she was no Alpha material. Though the fea knew that showing such attitude could allow her to be bullied, but she was just as head strong as her brother and could easily defend herself, but if her brother was around, she allowed him to get his hands dirty.

He wouldn't let the guilt of the aftermath get to him.

She pinned her ears against her head for a moment, in thought, but came back to Earth and turned into her small human form and looked at Seilene. "Hi, my friend, so much time as passed." She then looked at Phir with a polite, but calculating gaze to see if she had ever seen the fea. She had not and then looked away, back at Seilene. There was some sibling traits between Hero and Tumorias, such as the slight accent in both of their voices, the black hair, and the way they talked. But anybody that knew them both knew that they differed more from each other than they were alike.

Hero came up and walked behind her, still in his wolf form and sat next to her. Allowing her to have the spotlight. He was thinking about what Tumorias had said, and what he should do about it. He felt a pat on his head and the brute looked up at his younger sister, "Don't think too much about it my brother, we can talk about the solution later." She whispered in his ear and sat next to him, leaning into his side and letting his thick but soft fur tickle her face. Then she put her attention back to Seilene "I've been told by my... friends that you and young Suyuri had gone off, I'm glad to see that you are back alive and well." By friends the fea meant the plants that constantly nagged at her brain. Even though there were plants here, they were old and hushed, and only whispered so it was easy to ignore them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm
OOC ---- Just Jumping Randomly and starting some where else ----- OOC

Felicty walked in the cold night of the grave lands so many had died it saddened her but it also calmed her. Some wolves had the respect to bury there dead instead letting the vultures take them. She had a dear friend here, one of the stones on her grave wasn't a good looking at the others but it was like her. She smiled and put her paw down on the lump where the wolf lay. Tears fell down her face as she though of all the grand times they had together. "I will miss you my dear friend," she whispeared.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 pm

[[ First emergence of Alania ]]

The silvery she-wolf stepped out of the gravestone and turned, facing the cold, dark slab that had marked her eternal resting place. Her face was youthful but wisened, and her golden eyes plain but thoughtful.

She'd died a mother, a protector, an alpha. ...But that was all so long ago. Or was it? She thought back and could only remember the unbearable heat and the stinging black smoke blinding her and choking the air from her lungs.

The clouds overhead were light against the dark sky and she sighed, filling her lungs with air and let it out in a rush. She could feel herself gain some substance with that breath so she gulped in more air, feeling the ground under her paws solidify and the wind ruffled her fur gently. The breeze carried the scent of other wolves.

"This can't be my territory... but then again, it has been so long, perhaps another pack has taken over our old lands?" The old ruins were familiar but the scents so alien to her sensitive nose.

She tipped her head back and let her howl ascend, sweet and ringing into the skies. The high, mournful call echoing out into the neighboring wood and rebounded on the trees and boulders. It was an unearthly sound full of all the pains life had once held for her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Felicty's ears fluttered at the sound of the howl, the cause of the howl was unknown to her. Why would anywolf howl in this sad place? She stood up and let out a howl answering back to Alania. It had a hit of sadness from before but the message was clear that she was here.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm
The she-wolf let her call fade away before letting out one sharp bark to let the other wolf know she was close. Her ears sorted out the direction that the other female was in and so she set off, winding her way over and around fallen pillars and crumbling walls.
There were a few more graves scattered among the broken stones, mostly ancient or at least old enough that she couldn't hear the voices of the deceased calling to their loved ones any longer. She slowed at least a little when she passed by each, nodding to the lingering spirits that stared at her as she passed if there was a spirit to still guard the resting places anymore.
She rounded another bend in what seemed like a labyrinth of walls and thick vegetation and finally caught sight of the wolf she sought.

"So the there are others that do not lie under the earth but stand upon it?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 am
Felicty shook the sorrow away from her mind and stood up to face this wolf. Felicty waited for this wolf to come once the she-wolf was about 6 ft away Felicty spoke. "Thats close enough," she barked to her.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:58 pm
Alania's paw stopped, held in midstride. She put it back down and tilted her head to the side quizzically. Her ear twitched.

"Who might you be, light one?"

Her bright, golden eyes flashed as her gaze flickered from the other she-wolf's paws to her face. She took in the soft whites and silvers mixing to make this living wolf's lovely coat.

"Hmm, what would bring one such as yourself, living and breathing that is, to this spirit-ridden ground?"

She looked down and saw the earthen mound where a body lay still recent enough that the spirit hadn't fully risen from the body. She could hear the faint whispers though and caught the connection.

"...A friend?"

The she-wolf inclined her head towards the grave. A breeze rose and ruffled her grey-silver coat, her tail swayed limp as she obeyed the wolf standing before her to remain motionless.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:37 pm
Felicty stood proud and answered. "I am Felicty," she said without fear, "I am here because I was visting a friend, some one who was dear to me." She held her ground this wolf, she was different and she talked different as if she was from some where else.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Alania could tell that this wolf had caught some sign of her otherness, not that it wasn't quite evident already, but she looked down at herself to be sure that she still held substance. She sighed, air hissing out of her lungs after lack of use. She wasn't even fully aware of what she was, but she remembered dying all too clearly.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, miss Felicty."

She bent one knee and lowered her head in a bow. Again her head tilted to the side, curiously with ears intent and forward.

"I was called Alania when I breathed as you do now. I am sorry for your loss."

A wolf head peared up at her at her from the grave. With a nod, the spirit ducked back underneath the soil, still firmly planted with the body.

"Hmm, I'm not entirely certain where I am though. Might you know?"

A strange grimace crept onto her face, curling her lip ever so slightly in what might have passed for a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 pm
Felicty looked around, the must have known where they were. Then she turned back to the wolf. "A grave yard, it's been here for some 10-20 years quite some time, or if you are looking for a more bigger description. A planet out in the middle of now where," Felicty answered still keeping her paws on the ground with a smirk across her face. Felicty still wanted to know why she doesn't know where she was, it was covered in stones and graves. Maybe she just awoke from a crazy dream? Or she must have fallen into some thing that was all too real and forgot things? Maybe she is crazy, Felicty thought to herself.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 pm
The awkward smile crept up into a toothy grin and the she-wolf lifted her head and laughed.

"Ahah, I see. Well then, it seems I no longer wander in the shadows. Curious that I'd be plucked out of the afterlife by the world of the living, eh?"

She was certain the other wolf thought her completely ludicrous or at least off her rocker. Her eyebrows raised dangerously high on her forehead and her eyes closed just before she stretched her long, slender legs to get the stiffness out of them.

"Hmm, I had an inclination as to where I might be but didn't quite think it possible, fancy that though?"

That eerie, toothy grin flashed across her features once more, canines white and pointed. After a few moments staring at the she-wolf with her scrutinizing golden eyes, her ears dropped forwards and her face fell considerably, eyes glazed over slightly and one eyebrow raised in a pitiable sense of remorse.

"The living don't come visit their dead companions nearly enough, they're all so lonely here... Perhaps it was best that I rise and leave their sorrowful masses."

She hung her head but kept her unfathomable gaze fixed on the wolf's incredulous face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm
Felicty was confused like a chipmunk that lost it's munk. "So your saying for a lot older then me.... and I mean a lot older by a few 100 years? Or what? And your saying that you are a ghost that was brought back to life? Ok I feel like a ant on a log without the log." Felicty tried to sort out the facts but then she turned into defense mode. This wolf could try and attack if she wasn't looking and was confused enough. "Ok eigther your crazy just plain crazy or an enemy. No wolf is as polite as you," Felicty said keeping a close eye on this strange wolf.

((Lolz chipmunk thing and the ant log stuff was just made up for no reason. I couldn't think of anything so it's kind of cheesey.))

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm
An almost impossibly huge smile stretched upon her maw, she was all too amused that this wolf seemed to have figured it out. Her golden eyes grew wide and fastenated by this living female.

"Ahah, then you are very good at you guessing!"

She chuckled to herself and eventually graduated to a deep, roaring laugh.

"Oh, this is rich! I am greatly amused by you euphamisms, but not entirely sure of their meaning... I've caught you quite off guard?"

Her face was lit with manic laughter and her face was still split by that stange, overrly amused expression that left her jaw slightly slack and her head tilted to the side curiously.

"Ohoho, not much of an enemy. I could if I wanted but you amuse me so, I'd be ruining a perfect source of sociable conservation, my dear."

Her eyes narrowed and she was thoughtful for a second.

"Ah, crazy, yes, that does seem to be the case. You see, I've been dead a bit too long and reality is so... hummmm, GREAT!"
Her eyes lit with that manic laughter again, dancing with new life.

[[ Sorry she's so strange, but I'm having terrible amounts of fun having such a crazy and eloquent character, she ties all of my other wolves together oddly enough. whee ]]

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff