Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:56 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Archaras trained wtihout the force, he wasn't even trained in the ways of the force until 18...so, there's plenty to do...but even so, he'd be more likely simply to give you the Data if you had a good reason...
So tell me. If he wasn't trained in the force until he was eighteen, how the hell is he an advanced knight?  
Ral Roke rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:57 pm
So if there's no exits how do Gunther and Iria get out?  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Ral Roke

They got out before the missle barrage.

@paul: Just because you didn't train with the force doesn't mean you didn't subconciously tapped into it to aid you. You still lose resistance with neural implants one way or the other. And even moreso, he never has been tortured before. Pain is still foreign to him. Richboys never learn until they experience it, and Archibald has never been in a painful situation to date.

Neat thing, the force. The more skilled you are with it, the more you use it as a crutch... Ah, the ability of using one's bio to one's advantage legally.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:36 pm
Nelowulf
Ral Roke

They got out before the missle barrage.

@paul: Just because you didn't train with the force doesn't mean you didn't subconciously tapped into it to aid you. You still lose resistance with neural implants one way or the other. And even moreso, he never has been tortured before. Pain is still foreign to him. Richboys never learn until they experience it, and Archibald has never been in a painful situation to date.

Neat thing, the force. The more skilled you are with it, the more you use it as a crutch... Ah, the ability of using one's bio to one's advantage legally.

I'm pretty sure Iria hasn't gotten out because she's supposed to fight Kren when Ham gets the time.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:41 pm
Iria bolted along with the Aldera Ballet.

Since Hammie left, she advanced the timetable. so Paul's pretty much trapped in the mountain with the rest of the Gelfer forces and will be forced to exit without his ship. Mandalore and Kusei still are on the ground with Jaden and Kren.

Ferno orders the base to be BDZed after the operation is over. either way, the sides are pleased.

The Sith got their PC sacrificial lamb, the GLF survived with only one loss.

edit: I forgot graus is also trapped in the base... So make that two losses. I hope they know the meaning of "stealth", lest they wish to be buried under the mountain for good.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:14 pm
Borill will say screw DBZing the place. Kusei, set the power planet to overload. twisted  

stellarmagic

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Actually, they're riding in Gunther's shuttle. But yeah, I did talk to Ham, and he said he'll take a raincheck on things. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 pm
stellarmagic
Borill will say screw DBZing the place. Kusei, set the power planet to overload. twisted

It was meant as an exaggeration, not as an actual command. to quote cale, "Text is so hard to convey tone..."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:47 pm
Bah, Arch got out before the barrage...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong Nelo... but isn't this one of those things the Carida Academy says is a no-no.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:54 pm
stellarmagic
Correct me if I'm wrong Nelo... but isn't this one of those things the Carida Academy says is a no-no.

Breaks the anti-much project.

Go back to square one, Paul. Complain all you want, but figuring that he didn't even notice the hangar's explosion until 2 posts later, it breaks it even more.

Unless Paul wants to take it up with CW, and she overturns it, the decision stays.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 pm
You must learn situational awareness... Say it with me. Situational Awareness.

Translation: Read everything... including the ludicriously difficult posts by DA. I admit, I just ignore those half the time. She need to learn that there is an ENTER/RETURN key.  

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:58 pm
stellarmagic
You must learn situational awareness... Say it with me. Situational Awareness.

Translation: Read everything... including the ludicriously difficult posts by DA. I admit, I just ignore those half the time. She need to learn that there is an ENTER/RETURN key.

Staring to get off topic. Head on back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Hence why the RP is locked. If I have to pound the anti-much project into Paul's head with the peacemaker, I'll do it.

Perhaps its a good time to make everyone take a test over the flow of RP.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:03 pm
Wait. I get penalized cause I'm not online in time to write an escape post? That's bullshit.
My ship was warmed up and ready to go before the bombardment, and I was planning on writing an escape post the moment once I got a couple of things straightened out, which I didn't do until my post.

You are penalizing someone for taking his time with a post...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games