Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 am
Joa-Boo
((To Ricky))
The snake spun and swirled, did everything it could to knock you off but nothing seemed to work. You had finally reached its head and where ready to bash the things brains out.

On the sea level your armies where being bombarded nonstop with waves and other magical spells casted by the monks. They knew all sorts of strong magic casting spells that helped them hold the tiny islands.

After trying and trying your men finally reached a beach and where able to flood the near by islands, suddenly to be met by the Omega Alliance. They where able to drop off many reinforcements and they fortified all of the bridges into Fray. It was a grand hold as walls of knights and jugernaughts and simple angelic soldiers stood their grand against the wild and fierce Lizard men.

Rikimaru took the pommel of his sword and bashed the mighty snake's head. screaming "you will sumbit and help me destroy and capture those islands. if you do i might let you live. otherwise you die now and we use you as a wall." he ordered the other lizards helping him to go to the beach and help out the main forces. he signaled to start the catapults and other siege weapons. he kept bashing the snake. and trying to direct it to the island to fight off the Omega forces.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:54 am
Joa-Boo
((To Rex))

"Didn't you hear about the draft? The Omega Alliance has come to Medagerith and has asked for more soldiers. By divine right our king could not say no. They have all the power over us and now they take our sons. We are not safe here much longer. It is not that hard to notice a big building with no way in in the middle of a town. They will break through the walls and draft us into the war. All of Aeonce has gone to Hell." A younger, fiery blooded man said with his fist in the air. There was not much talking but fear rushing around the room. They knew it all just as well.

Rex sat on a pillow on his knees thinking. he knew they had to get out before this location was compromised. but he had to wait for Salfos. what is he going to do. the conflict ate away at him in the inside unnoticable by the others observing him for reputation proceded him. he looked at his missing finger. he knew that he would be dead if Salfos didnt save him. Salfos choose to save Rex's life or his and Rex only lost a finger. he knew he had to stay.

"all of you....when night comes get out of here....i must stay here for i wait for someone...you all have time to get out still. go to where our safehouses havent been compromised yet. or else you will wish you have. the Omega are scared. something is afoot here and i dont like it."

he than sat down and leaned against a wall so that if anything stirred he could spring and launch himself off the wall to jump off the wall onto the roof for a quick escape. to wait for Salfos and if the Omega found him. well he could outrun them. its not like he wasn't fast.  

Crew

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm
Joa-Boo

((To Tyler………. lol I do this kind of thing to figure out how all of the actual events are going to work))

Night falls as you and the rest of the group reach base one. Only one more camp until you reach the Dark hand base, another two days.

The weather has really turned for the worst as a blizzard crushes through the mountain. All of the men where stuck inside the small base built as a cave just inside the rock walls. It didn’t go to deep but was large enough to fit every one and keep them warm from the blizzard.

The trail up to base was wasn't much different, the hill became steeper and the weather drooped even more but other then that it was an easy walk. Once at base camp two the next night every one piled into the small cave and slept as another blizzard plagued the mountain.

"Hey Salin, hey.....what do you think we are doing here. I have heard a few things but none of us grunts have any idea what the boss has us doin at the top of this mountain," Asked a younger dark elf with twitchy hands. His cold gray-blue body cracked still with the chilly weather and his eyes, red as ever, searched for an answer as if it was actually hovering just there in front of him.
Salin smiled, "I have a feeling some of these collective or going to die, either with us or against us. These things are every where." Salin said looking around at them still working in the blizzard around them. "So you ever actually see battle yet?" He asked the young dark elf as they countunied up the mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 pm
((To tyler))
"We dark elves don't have a choice. Either you are born to fight and so you fight, or you don't live long enough to see a family raised in your name." The Dark Elf said in a hushed voice as if these dark secrets of his past might set some people off.

"I am new however with the Dark Hand. They promised to protect me from the higher Dark Elves seeking to dominate, or ethnically cleanse as they put it, all other Dark Elves."

The young man seemed a bit shaken but calmed next to you. His eyes glanced outside to see shadowy figures of the Collective still working in the high winds and freezing temperature.

"I think yous right, I like the way you think. You ever fought before, you don't really look like this stuff is your thing, don't worry I'll protect you." The Dark Elf said, "oh yeah, the names Zaught. Who are you???"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:26 pm
Salin almost had to stop walking he was laughing so hard, "Have I fought before? hahhaah boy I am Salin Van Dossel, though I shouldn't spread that around," His light tone turned dark and serious for a second, "after what happened at the isle.....But yes this isn't my thing exactly I am more of a startagist and esponiage agent."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:36 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to Sogue))

Specter looked taken back for a second, as if Sogue had just slapped him in the face. “Is that why she was down there, is that why you where with Joa Boo Helena. I thought you could be trusted." Specter said loudly. He was gone for all of about one second and reappeared near Helena with his hand outstretched and a knife to her throat.

"Sogue, why do you travel with such creatures? I have seen her, I watched her all through the temple of Creation. She was there with Joa Boo; she was there when I killed Nitsu."
Sogue drew his Revolver with lightning speed, pointing it at Specter's face.

The air in the room tightened as hands went to weapon's hilts.

"Let her go. She's not in league with him...she's just related. I was wondering if we could use her as help. Not kill her. She hates the beast as much as we do. Let her go, ghost. Do it."

A beam of lead shot from across the room snapped the gun from your wrist before you could even get it out from your side. It spun and hit the floor with a loud clank. Jade blew the smoke from the tip of his own revolver, the fastest hands there where. Specter stepped away with a great big grin.

"Oh don't worry, I wont lay a finger on her. I didn’t realize you had the heart for connecting with others. I had always seen you as the lonely soldier who has no weakness. I thought you would have learned to never love again after Joa Boo used your last love to kill you."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Van Dossel
Salin almost had to stop walking he was laughing so hard, "Have I fought before? hahhaah boy I am Salin Van Dossel, though I shouldn't spread that around," His light tone turned dark and serious for a second, "after what happened at the isle.....But yes this isn't my thing exactly I am more of a startagist and esponiage agent."

"Wait...your that guy that had the big screw up....oh...umm..well....Don’t mind all that. So you made a mistake, it's not the end of the world." Zaught said with a grin.

As morning came the group set out for their last destination. This was probably the easiest walk of the three because the slopes finally died off. The only difficult part was dragging your feet through feet of snow. At least the last stop supplied the group with snow gear that would assist in the climb. The group as a whole pushed on through the harsh weather and came to the Dark Hand base in Jercan. The massive palace like building stretched all through the mountain side like a hidden paradise. The ground was green and running water with fountains shot up into the air freely all around. It was known as the Shadow Jade Palace.

A group of 8 jade samurai sprinted forward in 2 lines of 4 to greet the captain and his crew. Another group ran past you and the others behind to shut a massive door way you walked under. The palace was beautiful and full of people. The Dark Hand had a powerful influence in the highlands and Impetus was their voice.

The dark man stepped forward toward the captain and nodded. He didn't seem to be much of the talker. A black cape with the symbol of a green sword flickered in the wind, something about it didn't seem real, as if the cape itself was more energy then material. Impetus carried many weapons on him, all kinds of things worth using in battle, he had them all.

"Nicely done Captain. I will see to it these men will live at least a weak on the job. It's the least I can do for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to Sogue))

Specter looked taken back for a second, as if Sogue had just slapped him in the face. “Is that why she was down there, is that why you where with Joa Boo Helena. I thought you could be trusted." Specter said loudly. He was gone for all of about one second and reappeared near Helena with his hand outstretched and a knife to her throat.

"Sogue, why do you travel with such creatures? I have seen her, I watched her all through the temple of Creation. She was there with Joa Boo; she was there when I killed Nitsu."
Sogue drew his Revolver with lightning speed, pointing it at Specter's face.

The air in the room tightened as hands went to weapon's hilts.

"Let her go. She's not in league with him...she's just related. I was wondering if we could use her as help. Not kill her. She hates the beast as much as we do. Let her go, ghost. Do it."

A beam of lead shot from across the room snapped the gun from your wrist before you could even get it out from your side. It spun and hit the floor with a loud clank. Jade blew the smoke from the tip of his own revolver, the fastest hands there where. Specter stepped away with a great big grin.

"Oh don't worry, I wont lay a finger on her. I didn’t realize you had the heart for connecting with others. I had always seen you as the lonely soldier who has no weakness. I thought you would have learned to never love again after Joa Boo used your last love to kill you."

Sogue stiffined, letting the gun smoke on the ground. He would get it later.

He drew in a breath, sighed, "Don't judge me, ghost. You know very little about me, it seems. And you -certainly- know how to set a warm welcome."

The mage in red clothes snickered from the back of the stage.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:50 pm
Joa-Boo

"Wait...your that guy that had the big screw up....oh...umm..well....Don’t mind all that. So you made a mistake, it's not the end of the world." Zaught said with a grin.

As morning came the group set out for their last destination. This was probably the easiest walk of the three because the slopes finally died off. The only difficult part was dragging your feet through feet of snow. At least the last stop supplied the group with snow gear that would assist in the climb. The group as a whole pushed on through the harsh weather and came to the Dark Hand base in Jercan. The massive palace like building stretched all through the mountain side like a hidden paradise. The ground was green and running water with fountains shot up into the air freely all around. It was known as the Shadow Jade Palace.

A group of 8 jade samurai sprinted forward in 2 lines of 4 to greet the captain and his crew. Another group ran past you and the others behind to shut a massive door way you walked under. The palace was beautiful and full of people. The Dark Hand had a powerful influence in the highlands and Impetus was their voice.

The dark man stepped forward toward the captain and nodded. He didn't seem to be much of the talker. A black cape with the symbol of a green sword flickered in the wind, something about it didn't seem real, as if the cape itself was more energy then material. Impetus carried many weapons on him, all kinds of things worth using in battle, he had them all.

"Nicely done Captain. I will see to it these men will live at least a weak on the job. It's the least I can do for you."

Salin kept marching as he passed Impetus and the Captain. They were marching to the last open barracks where the unit would make their home for whatever waited for them on the mountain. Serena was forced to go to a different barracks for the servants, this would be the first time they had seperated since meeting on the ship.

(do know really what to do))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:11 pm
((To Salfos))

"Well we are near the east coast of the Leviathan Ocean. Piecep is just north of the Kingdom and you can probably take the main road into the towns. You might even be able to find some quick but costly transportation. Once there ((I had a map but I can't seem to post it)) move east from the main city and you will run into the higher peeks. All throughout those mountains are dragon lairs, it's their home territory. You will have to be careful though. It's an important reservation built back up by the Dragoons after years of war. they wont want little thieves visiting their mountains so don't get caught or they will fight you." Crimson said with a warning tone. He took a look at the time and then jumped up to his feet.

"Well sorry to rush you guys off but there’s not much space in this big old tree, or I would invite you a place for the night. Look like you’re on your own tonight." Crimson said rushing you two out the window. He slammed the door behind him and you could hear lock after lock bar the door shut.

The night was bright with a large moon hanging high in the starry sky. It was beautiful to look at. The night came to life with many different kinds of nocturnal creatures, wolves and large bats as well as other large fiends prowled the area for a meal and a fight. Nothing you couldn't handle but to much and you could find yourself overwhelmed.

You went with Crimson's words and headed north and slightly west towards the roads posted on you map. It was a simple map, not like the highly magic based atlas that moved like a satellite view of everything. The road curved all up and down, all around the mountains and wouldn’t be the most fun of all walks. It would be better to find a town and hit up the next air ship or for something less expensive, a horse. Whatever way you traveled, time was wasting and if you used you shadow trickery you would die.

User Image

((Ok the map worked.....the smaller dark star is where Crimson lives. You are in the Kingdom of Medagerith and Piecep is the country marked 1. The red enclosed area is the Dargon territory and all of the blue shaded area's are the different nests.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm
((To Ricky))
All of a suden the Dragon caught on fire and burnt away into piroflies. You began to free fall over the batle scene.

On land there was a great battle unfolding. Sacles against flesh, sword and metal against blades and steal. It was a massive stand still as the Omega Alliance held their ground with a feirce deffemnding pattern. Every Lizard man eventualy ran into some kind of flank or ambush trap. The Omega drooped another load of renforcments onto the back side of the island and covered the board with men waiting to replace the front lines.

You could see fro the air some of your best men taking on many Omega soldiers at once and making a good fight but struggling greatly. The seige weapons from ontop of the airships wheren't doing much because they wheren't grounded and did nothing to the Fray Island Library. The magic protecting it at this point was way to strong for anything to harm it.

Just then as you where falling a figure shot across the sky and caught you ontop of it's hood. Another group of airships showed up, this time holding the make of the Dark Hand. Your back up fleet from direct orders of joa Boo.

"Ha...i caught you , you lucky bast@$%" Carn said with a shril laugh. He was one of the Dark Hand generals, the goblin beast mechanic. Behind him followed another 5 airships with 200 different goblins all ready for war.

Carns ship hit the water after getting shocked by a bolt of lighting and he engaged his men into the battle. "It's a good thing I showed up. You idiot, what made you think we wanted to blow the library up. We want it for ourselves."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 am
Joa-Boo
((To Ricky))
All of a suden the Dragon caught on fire and burnt away into piroflies. You began to free fall over the batle scene.

On land there was a great battle unfolding. Sacles against flesh, sword and metal against blades and steal. It was a massive stand still as the Omega Alliance held their ground with a feirce deffemnding pattern. Every Lizard man eventualy ran into some kind of flank or ambush trap. The Omega drooped another load of renforcments onto the back side of the island and covered the board with men waiting to replace the front lines.

You could see fro the air some of your best men taking on many Omega soldiers at once and making a good fight but struggling greatly. The seige weapons from ontop of the airships wheren't doing much because they wheren't grounded and did nothing to the Fray Island Library. The magic protecting it at this point was way to strong for anything to harm it.

Just then as you where falling a figure shot across the sky and caught you ontop of it's hood. Another group of airships showed up, this time holding the make of the Dark Hand. Your back up fleet from direct orders of joa Boo.

"Ha...i caught you , you lucky bast@$%" Carn said with a shril laugh. He was one of the Dark Hand generals, the goblin beast mechanic. Behind him followed another 5 airships with 200 different goblins all ready for war.

Carns ship hit the water after getting shocked by a bolt of lighting and he engaged his men into the battle. "It's a good thing I showed up. You idiot, what made you think we wanted to blow the library up. We want it for ourselves."

"we dont need it. i planned to see if some monks would covert and have them save tomes, but if we keep the library it would weaken their morale but they can fight more fiecre wanting it back. destroying it with and few tomes and monks in our poession under surveliince of our lord will be more better cuase seeing it destroyed will weaken them and take away one of their best outpost for looking at our movements. land your boats on the opposite side we will pincer them. but i need to command my idiot siege weapons to land on ground and hit troops."

Rikimaru roared in the air and start screaming the new commands and said if you fail dont come back on his ship. for he was angered that the dragon disappeared. he pulled the mighty bow from his back and knotched arrows into it. He shot them into the air and at the Omega soldiers waiting to get closer to the beach for him to swim closer. The boats got him there and he got to one of his ships and orderedthe siege weapons to hit the back ranks of the waiting omega. he then raced into battle finding his personal guard and began to charge in his massive dark armor. he turned on his spikes. coming up to the first omega and he blocked with the shield and plunged the sword into the soldiers side. roaring he rallied his troops to fight better. casting a huge healing spell on his troops. he screamed for the mages to slow the omega down.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 am
"hmmmmm pretty good walk and i have a feeling we arent on the most time. we should head to a town."

Salfos began to head to a town. h e began asking around for different types of transportation, chococbo, horse, airship, vehcile, random creature of carrying. he could summon a creature to carry them, but he didnt know if that would kill him or not. he had to watch what kind of magic he did. but still he asked around looking for a way to get to Pieceps. Rex cant be waiting to long.

((where did Hikari go? and what happend to rex?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:30 pm
((TO SOGUE))
"I'm sorry to tell you Specter but, the mans right. You suck at this whole persuading thing." Whisper said moving forward from the crowd of others in front of her. She was average in height and had skin as dark as the pupil of your eye. Her body moved with the consistency of any one with a great amount of confidence and attitude. It's not always the best combination of attributes but along with her motherly tendencies it reminded you allot like Lenomie used to be. "We need you Sogue as well as you too Helena. I don't know if it occurred to you but we don't have much of a force yet so we could use all of the help we can get. Specter instantly thought of you when he envisioned the death of Joa Boo. We have been tracking you down for quite some time; we just didn't expect you to come to us."

"Whisper, it's not really your place to tell anyone of all of our past missions. I would think that kind of information is pretty classified. You should tell people we have been spying on them.” Specter said quickly with a loud voice ready to hush Whisper out. His eyes trailed from Sogue to Whisper and then the floor. A cold breeze dispersed from his transparent body. “Look your right I’m sorry. I’m not exactly blessed with the talents of being warm and friendly, I’m a no hearted ghost for crying out loud. Forgive me Sogue; will you fight for and with us? We need someone of your talents; no one else can even stomach the thought of going into a battle with Joa Boo. He scares all of us.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:41 pm
((To Rex))

The night came quicker then any one could hope and everyone headed out like they had planned. One by one they all slipped out from the roof and snuck into the near by forests and didn’t stop running until they reached the next safe house. This one was well hidden within the trees and could only be reached if you climbed the tree and entered in through a whole in the trunk.

The morning was still very young when the walls to the safe house came down by a battling ram carried by golems. It only took one bash so there wasn't much of a warning. The next second came crawling with Omega Soldiers, armed and ready to fight. They approached you against the wall and ordered you to hold your hands outward and get to the floor.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games