Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:12 am

"I'mm finding her, no one else will get hurt because of me" Arianna said and took off. She eventually found Elanna and Estelluna. "You will let her go, if you know what's good for you" Arianna said darkly.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:28 am

Growling as Arianna took off, Rachel snapped Logan's neck. He lay on the ground, broken but not dead. She kicked his ribs, hard. "Somebody get me a match...NOW!"

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:19 pm

"Where are we supposed to find...?" Karissa protested. But she wisely chose not to finish her question, and ran off towards the town.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 am

As Arianna spoke, Elanna turned. "And why should I give her to you? You are just a weak, helpless little girl. You aren't worth the trouble I could give you" Elannna said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:23 pm

Rachel waited impatiently, kicking Logan when he moved and crushing him with her mind. She had had enough of this man. And when Karissa came with a box of matches and lighter fluid, Rachel didn't give a second thought to lighting him and watching him burn. "He's dead now." She said, and almost collapsed with relief.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Arianna heard Rachel and sighed in relief, at least she didn't have to worry about her father again. But unfortunatly Elanna also heard Rachel and she got mad.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:33 pm

Rachel's ears twitched, hearing an almost inaudible sigh. "Arianna." She whispered. She pulled Cer and the wolves up, they had heard her too. "Come on! We have to go find them now!"
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:57 pm

Don't come, stay where you are! Arianna thought fiercly to Rachel. She gasped as Elanna threw a web at her but Arianna somehow dodged.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:09 pm

Karissa couldn't hear thoughts, so when Rachel said "Come on! We have to go find them now!" she followed without pause. At one point in her running, she remembered and looked back at Ayaka, but Chinatsu was staying with her, so she continued onwards to help her other friend in danger.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:44 pm

Nonstop did Elanna try to capture Arianna. When she seen it wasn't working she decided to try a different tactic, she tried to back Arianna into a cornor. Arianna somehow let her and then she relized her mistake. "Oh, s**t" she muttered.

Arriana_lynn

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Cya and Zane were looking for Arianna from the sky. "There she is!" Zane mindspoke - well, mindshouted - to her. Cya aimed the wings of her falcon form down. She was just a few metres from the ground when she saw Arianna get backed into a corner by Elanna. But it was Zane who landed first, and he lunged at the spider lady from behind.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:01 pm

"Watch out!" Arianna warned as Elanna turned to Zane. "Do you have a knife or a match?" Arianna asked as Zane dodged.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:41 pm

Karissa entered the clearing in time to see Zane fighting with Elanna, Cya landing, and hear Arianna's question. "Here!" she yelled. She threw the box of matches she'd purchased at the other girl.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:45 am

Arianna caught them. "Thanks!" she told Karissa. She huriddly lit a match. "Watch out Zane" she said as she lit ELanna on fire.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:18 pm

Rachel watched as Elanna burned. Nowhere in the clearing could they see Estellun....Oh, there she was, hanging in a tree by Elanna's web cage.
"Estelluna! Are you alright? Can we move you?" Rachel yelled out.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games