Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:50 pm
(I'm back...and leaving the country again.)

Dion's face lit up at the mention of 'powers' - for a moment, she forgot the seriousness of the current situation. "But didn't you say it's rare for a vampire to have powers?" she asked a little doubtfully, not betraying her hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:48 pm
"Given the circumstances, rare doesn't mean much." Said Lily, smiling slightly.  

kanangirl123

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:19 pm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:06 pm
((*pouts* can we time skip or something?! Nothing is happening!!))

Shaylene stoop up, dusted off her butt, and walked down the street to try and find people to introduce herself too.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:27 pm
"So, hunting...what is Dion going to have to hunt?" Selana's voice regained some of its former edge. She remembered the first conversation she'd had with Lily about her friend's diet, and the argument that followed. By now, she knew Lily was a good person, and had probably been telling the truth; but what if - despite Dion's current seeming normalacy - her sister would not be able to abstain from human blood? What if she simply couldn't abstain?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:23 pm

"I don't think you're going to have to worry about that." Said Lily, in response to Selena's thoughts. "Any normal newborn would have tried to kill you at least 15 times by now, at least. And for now, we're probably going to have to stick to whatever's here in this forest." She said, shrugging.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:30 pm
(Yeah, we haven't moved, so yeah we're in a forest in Ohio)
Caterina laughed at Lily's comment about the newborn. "There's some animals a little ways away from here" Cat commented to Lily and Dion.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Dion wrinkled her nose, but she was willing to give this a shot. "How big are they? What kind of animals?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:36 pm
"Well, there might be deer, maybe a bear or a mountain lion if you're lucky." Said Lily shrugging. "But Selena, you're definitely going to have to leave for that part."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:27 pm
"Come along Selana, we can go apologize to Matt and plus I need to see him again" Cat said, tugging at her arm.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:14 pm
"Why is it something I can't see?" Selana said, with just a trace of stubbornness. She wouldn't refuse to leave, but she did want a better reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 pm
"Well, you see us in control now, we behave like humans, civilized and such, but when we hunt we give ourselves to our senses. Our conscious mind doesn't really register friends from prey." Said Lily, explaining quickly. "Thats why, I hope you don't mind terribly." She said sarcastically.  

kanangirl123

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:30 am
((Alright! I will show up to hunt then! If you don't mind, that is.))

Shaylene veered off from the path she was taking and headed into the woods. WOw, there's are just lovely! She thought to herself. Shaylene's home was set in the middle of a forest and it took a while to get anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:15 am
~*bump*~  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:17 am
"Come on Selana, let your sister hunt. I'll bring her back once you guys are done" Caterina promised before scooping Selana up and running back to the hospital with her. Inside she found Matt and after putting Selana gently on the ground she ran up and gave him a hug. "It's so good to see you again" Matt said. "Same here. Selana why don't you come on in with us. And don't even thing about trying to escape, I know about every kind of trickery in the book and out of it and also there is now two vampires watching you so we will catch up" Caterina warned.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games