Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:05 am
ikarri

"Oh hi, its ok," Ikari smiled at Nanaka. "How is everyone doing? Also can you send thanks to the person who healed me, I feel much better now." Ikari questioned.

"Eh, they'll get better." Nanaka smiled a little. "Yeah, I will... Once I figure out who did."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:49 am
Reks sat there in silence, awkwardly. He couldn't stand the itch any more, so he finally took off his headband and started to scratch it with the metal part. He put the headband back around his neck and layed down.  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:11 am
Nats_is_EMO
ikarri

"Oh hi, its ok," Ikari smiled at Nanaka. "How is everyone doing? Also can you send thanks to the person who healed me, I feel much better now." Ikari questioned.

"Eh, they'll get better." Nanaka smiled a little. "Yeah, I will... Once I figure out who did."

"Ok thank you also whats your name? Mines Ikari," Ikari asked rubbing her arm were the markings were.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:38 am
((ooc: meef... my eyes hurt and I'm totally confused... 0.0"))
Fuyu looked at Reks, she could tell he wasn't too happy with everything that had just gone on. ~ It's not like we don't already have enough to take care of right now... ~ She got out of bed and sat in a chair next to Reks. "The nurses say I can leave if I want to, but I don't want to leave you..." She said leaning on Reks's bed. "I mean... If I leave, then who knows who they'll put in my bed!" she said trying to lift his spirits by making him laugh, but it wasn't helping much...

Kiibs
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:50 am
ikarri

"Ok thank you also whats your name? Mines Ikari," Ikari asked rubbing her arm were the markings were.

"Nanaka." She shouldered her scythe, yawning a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:09 am
Reks smiled slightly. "It's alright... You can leave if you want to..." Reks said, hoping she wouldn't. Admete purred as Fuyu started to pet her slightly.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:11 am
"I'm not going to leave you..." she said kissing him slightly on the cheek and blushing. She pat Admete on the head and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:13 am
Reks blushed and smiled. He kissed her cheek back, happy that she was staying. His stomach gurgled. "I'm hungry..." Reks said, holding his stomach.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:15 am
"I'll go get us something, I'm kinda' hungry too..." She smiled. "What do you want?" She asked holding her stomach as it gurgled too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:18 am
"Anything... Nothing to expensive thought!" Reks said, happy that she was willing to take care of him, but he still didn't want her to do anything too costy, because it would make him feel wierd.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:23 am
Fuyu nodded. "Alrighty... I'll be right back..." She said heading out the door. She walked to the ramen shop. "Can I have two bowls of miso ramen please?" she said politely. "Sure..." he said preparing the ramen. He gave it to her and she bowed. "Thanks!" she said walking across the street to the sweet shop and picking up a box of strawberry pocky. She walked back to the hospital and into Reks's room. She gave him a bowl of ramen. "There you go..." she said smiling and opening hers up as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:00 pm
"Wow! Ramen! Thanks!" Reks said, excitedly sitting up so he could eat some. He broke apart his chopsticks unevenly and started to eat. "This is good."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:04 pm
Fuyu smiled "You know you broke apart your chopsticks un- evenly... right?" She said taking another bite. "Mmm... it is good, too bad I didn't make it..." she rubbed the back of her head and blushed slightly.
((wow your avi has blue eyes!! 0.0))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:08 pm
((I know.... he used to have brownish-orangish hair too.... but I changed to the black version of it... which is kinda blue.... :/ ))

Reks looked down at his chopsticks. "Oh well...." Reks said, continuing eating. "It's alright.... I wouldn't want you to trouble yourself!"  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:20 pm
Fuyu smiled. "Well, your happy now..." she said taking another bite. She held up her chopsticks with some ramen, but then Admete pounced on her hand, knocking the chopsticks out of her hand and onto the floor. Admete then jumped to the floor and ate the ramen. "Apparently we're not the only ones who enjoy Ichiraku's ramen!" Fuyu said laughing.
((ehh... I guess... ur avi still looks kewl though! =]))

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games