Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 am
scintillio
fubar0
i weep for the next generation.

I don't, and actually, for this generation...whatever its called, they are the most pathetic bunch of children i have EVER witnessed. I mean, i have no idea who, or who isnt raising these children--but its just insane. No respect, no knowledge; just empty headed pumpkins with brand-name labels plastered to their foreheads....
I'm just sorry i have to grow up beside them -____-);; It annoys me to no end....

I kinda have to agree with her in a way...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:17 pm
I don't. They are blissfully living in their ignorance. Why bother them while the rest of us with brains take over society? Most of them have probably already lost the capability of intelligent thought anyway. Sorry if I'm being cranky, but my tears have dried up for the next generation.  

okiedokoro

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:37 pm
Out of curiosity, dronze, if you had to pick one out of the many, who's the worst customer you've ever had to deal with? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:33 am
the list is long, Emo.... very long.  

dronze
Vice Captain

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm
Let's see if I can think of a worst case senario hypathetical situation. And if anyone in particular comes to mind. We can say it is safe to say that person is your worst customer.

The guy walks into the restaurant with a cold. Pushes past a crowd of people then wipes there snot on the counter. Then he puts his hand on his chin as the guy ponders what he is going to order. With a line behind him that he pushed past to begin with. And an angry crowd gathering behind him. Then when the figure finally decides to order. He fishes into his pocket for a bunch of change. Dumping it onto the counter as he starts to separate the money into dollars so he can pay for his meal. After taking forever to make his order and after receiving his meal. The figure throws a penny into the tip jar before saying something insulting and walking off.

Now if anyone actually comes close to the scenario I just wrote. It's safe to say they are the worst customer you ever had.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:25 am
But we have to watch how we say it because its not every single one of them, their is a select group of people and some of which are even more accelerated learners than most of us. I've met an individual who is in the same math class as I am (saying i'm in an accelerated math) who is passing just as easily as myself, They aren't all idiots, only the majority

@dronze

I hate the people who walk in and think they own the place, it drives me completely insane because its at our grace that we treat them with respect, granted its a 'given' but still, they should treat those who prepare with their food with respect.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:54 pm
Dammie-kins
But we have to watch how we say it because its not every single one of them, their is a select group of people and some of which are even more accelerated learners than most of us. I've met an individual who is in the same math class as I am (saying i'm in an accelerated math) who is passing just as easily as myself, They aren't all idiots, only the majority

@dronze

I hate the people who walk in and think they own the place, it drives me completely insane because its at our grace that we treat them with respect, granted its a 'given' but still, they should treat those who prepare with their food with respect.

true. the only exception to that are those restaurants that use instant noodles in noodle soup....in that case, the honor goes to the waitress.....it's just too easy to make, even if it's worth the price tag  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:21 am
Dameon the -V-

@dronze

the movie waiting comes to mind  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 pm
fubar0
Dameon the -V-

@dronze

the movie waiting comes to mind

Waiting.... what a great film... even if Dane Cook still sucks....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:47 am
The next Dronze rant should be a quote from someone talking about the presidential election. You have more than enough stupid statements to choose from in that category.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm
barak really pwned the electorals.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm
Yeah, that was a total shutout. Have you noticed the going trend with people making quote posts lately?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 am
Here Dronzy Dronzy Dronzy, here boy, "whistles and holds a stick above my head". smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 pm
this dronze sounds like I myth sense I haven't seen them blaugh  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:22 am
erm? first post?

*shakes head*

Agu...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items