Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:04 pm
*three Dark Orbs, Masterfully conjoured by Logen and her two best friends, seemed to come out from nothing becouse Logen and her two friends was invisible... no trace... not even sound! , and went intoo the dark magiciants, and then another one went intoo Lucius, she didnt know what happened with the persons that were hit, but the two that her friends kjidul and nabel conjoured seemed lesser effective, but they were the same kind of orb, only they seemed lesser for some kind of reason, Logen smiled and said:*

"Ide better put up this barrier again... good that theese lesser dark magiciants dont know better...., i think i even should put up more protection..."

*Logen started to mumble in some alien language, not known to anyone but her and dumbledore, that she knew of... Logen finished, and the barrier was up again, then she said*

"Well come on, Kjidul and nabel, you should do the other protective spells!..."

*Logen started twisting her ring, and suddently a golden replication of the castle appeared, she then adjusted it to be the floor they were on that was viewable, she smiled and said:*

"Hurry up!... i think there is someone coming here"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:34 pm
The two Dark Wizards were hit by the dark orbs. They looked at the orbs as they floated toward them. Dark Matter, raaaaaaaaaaaaaa the orbs entered there bodies. The two fell to the ground holding there stomachs as the orbs hit them. There chests burned as though lightning had struck them in the chest but only for a second. After that the orbs didn't feel like an attack, it seemed as though they had vanished. Though this wasn't the case, Luscious wasn't about to allow such an easy trick to capture him. He jumped backwards then drew his wand at a nearby window. Furnunculus, fire came from his wand striking the window and heating it at the same time. The glass slightly liquified then shattered as he jumped and rolled in the air out the window. Luscious robe was burnt close to his right shoulder. He grabbed the robe with his left hand and threw it into the castle as he exited the building. He used the first spell that came to his mind as he was falling from the third story. Avis, several birds appeared and flew out of his wand. This wasn't good, he was falling fast and there wasn't much time to think. Accio Silver Eagle, his trusty broom stick flew down from the sky and caught him about the time that he was on level with the first floor. Luscious wiped some sweat off of his brow then looked back in an annoyed way as he hovered above the ground. No one makes a fool of the Malfoy family, I won't forget this.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:03 pm
*Logen said:*

"i think that Lucius guy seem angry, becouse his mood has gone to bad..."

*Kjidul smiled and said:*

"Well the techniq you teached us was rather hard to learn... but i think it was a nice one, loved how they screamed ..."

*She actually laughed to what she had said in a ironic tone after finishing the last spell.. it was now not traceable, not seeable and not as noticeable as the stone gargoyle, they had turned the statue to a mice, that Logen heldt up and took with her, saying: it is for the headmaster's protection!*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:38 pm
But someone was already in the Headmasters chambers other than him. There was only one voice that could be heard from the room. It sounded somewhat familiar though the voice didn't sound friendly. Forget the Order, if they really cared to protect people they would be here aiding the students in there hours of need. Instead they are more concerned about barking orders and appearances. Most of those fools haven't been around half the time I half. If I dispose of you then all of this will go away and the Dark Wizards will have no chance at getting what they want. Why should these poor people be granted freedom and wealth when they are causing so much harm to try to obtain it. Forget who they are and what they've gone through. It was Saiden and from the sounds of it he meant business. Darkkkkkkkkkkk FLarreeee!! An explosion could be heard from within the room. On top of that, Dumbledore couldn't be sensed in the room any longer. There wasn't even a faint sign of the Headmaster in the room after that. Now it is over, these fools have nothing to gain from staying. News will spread and eventually everyone in the castle will know what happened. It was worth not being able to teach in this castle anymore, the experience was growing stale anyway. He laughed weakly then sat down in the Headmasters chair looking at the entrance with his head rested on his right
clenched fist.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:45 pm
*Logen saw what happened in her represention of the castle, she was chocked when she saw what happened, she then shouted to her friends...*

"WE HAVE TO GET INTOO THERE! AND THAT FAST!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:52 pm
Saiden stood there in the chair listening to what the people outside were saying. Ahhh, it seems I have company perhaps I should let them in. He moved his arm to the right as though Saiden was opening a door and the path opened up for the group of students to enter the office. He stood there looking innocently thinking they had no clue of what had happened. Folding his hands on top of the desk he started to speak. Now, what can I do for you this hour students?  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:01 pm
Sil flung the orb towards the entrance, steering it with magic hoping that the person at the doorstep wasn't one of the good guys. wondering if she'd be able to fasten the process of conjuring the orb. This time it went alot faster than last time, but it craved even more energy than what she'd given. wondering what the effect of a fully conjured orb would be since this one seemed to suck life out of the air around her. Or maybe it was just consciousness, and they all were unconscious.

As if time was paused, the orb started moving really slow she thought that it might be something spiritual. She went to her office and went out the front door, seeing the mysterious man she had seen earlier this semester. "Hi, again. You are ready to learn one of the first techniques your bloodline gives you." he said in a dead sounding voice. "How did you slow down time?" Sil asked surprised. "In due time, my child", "The world around you is bound by tiny invisible bonds and rules, You are one of the few able to detect, manipulate and even break these" he said in in a teacher-ish tone. "You mean like gravity, death and life?" Sil asked.

"Yes and no my child, you are able to detect and break bonds keeping people and animal spirits to the world, you are able to force creatures out of their bodies. These skills are something to think of when you fight in battle as you can pull your combatant out of his body and stun his flesh. When doing it that way the person you are fighting cannot un-stun without first finding back to his body", "Something to remember is that there is the slight possibility that he will not find back", "To force someone out of their body simply go to this place and put your hands towards and him try to pull him out of his body with your mind, it is supposed to be hard at the beginning"

"Cool, so i can make people's bodies limp without actually muttering any spells or making any traces of my actions?" she asked in a excited voice.
"Yes and no again my child. You can make their bodies limp but if there are others like you around they might be able to spot your energies around the limp body. Your bloodline are special indeed your energy will be very hard to discover but you need to be careful: the people affected by a forced rip might go mad, mostly this effect is temporary and simply just an annoyance the better you become at ripping people out the less the chance is"

"Also another thing to remember this world makes you able to slow time, however not in the way you might think. It doesn't slow time for the entire planet, only how you perceive time. Which means you're speeding up, this might take allot of energy. Also, if you teleport that guy behind you you should hit someone you're against"

Sil did as she said and teleported the guy behind her in front of the hurdling orb, walking out of the office she turned around and saw the head of the man disappear from her field of vision and pop up in front of the orb, as the man was hit she recognized him as a death-eater "Why are there death-eaters here, weren't there only a couple of dark wizards that were attacking" she thought to herself.

She suddenly heard a Voice in her head "Are you there Siluetta?" it was dumbledore. "Yes she thought", "I need you to do something for me" he said. "Very well, what is it you need doing?" she asked somewhat boggled, the whole conversation had happened in her head. "Could you hide me for a while?" he said. "How?", "By building a living quarter to your office, I shall not touch your office or reception, When I am ready i shall teach you how to bring me back to life or shall i say out of this dimension" he said.

"Okay." Sil said in a scared tone. "She quickly built the office extension and let dumbledore in." "You should hurry to my office and check out the situation" dumbledore said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:03 pm
lanceknightmare
Saiden stood there in the chair listening to what the people outside were saying. Ahhh, it seems I have company perhaps I should let them in. He moved his arm to the right as though Saiden was opening a door and the path opened up for the group of students to enter the office. He stood there looking innocently thinking they had no clue of what had happened. Folding his hands on top of the desk he started to speak. Now, what can I do for you this hour students?

*Logen Shouted at him, but he couldnt hear, she had done that he could neither hear nor see them when the field of invisibility was around them, she then made the field go away, then she said:*

"was this a plot or are you protecting Dumbledore?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:52 pm
Hklax
(Megamanexe709: did anyone say they were death-eaters? Dark wizards are not necesary death eaters...)
Sil looked curiously at the steadily more sinister looking orb above er palm growing darker by the minute hearing someone coming up behind her she turned around and saw someone in the entrance continuing her efforts with the orb she poured more magic into the orb magic flowing freely into the orb.

The orb seemed to become something like a black hole starting to suck spirits towards it, taking spiders and other smaller things as if they were nothing. As she continued to pour more energy into the increasingly creepy orb watching as it grew more and more formidable. The wind from the open entrance blowing past was cold.

(sorry dark eaters then lol)

hank-*as she did that the sword the wraped around him shot spike like things out at the 5 in front of him* so u want a pice of me *appears behind them*

dark wizard-WTF HOW DID U DO THAT AT HOGWARTS

hank-what do u think i was doing in the cocoon state i was in playing with myself *kills the wizard and leaves the others for dead and heads for the headmaster {BIG D}* ok so who wants some

3 dark wizards- 1-how did u do that thing in the hall i cant do it here 2-it maters not lets deal with him now 3-i want his bones now *all 3 come twards him*

hank-*places a charm on the walls to support them without the use of beams and walls and stuf* there now we and fight

dark wizard-wtf y did u do that

hank-so i could do this *transfigures all the walls and floor into sand*

dark wizard-so what the sand got in my socks

hank-no it is your dimise *sinks into the sand*

dark wizard-*shoots spells at where he was* dam where did he go guys watch out

*sword come out of the ground all over and start to fall overe and move*

wizards- now what

hank- this *comes out of nowhere and is controlling a large snake made of sand and swords* a little trick i leared form you-know-who

dark wizards- 1 no 2 ******** u r 3 his student

hank- NO HIS SON

dark wizards- NOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF

hank- *makes the snake wrap around them and kill them* hahaha so what to do now *snake falls apart and swords are sticking out of ther bodys* so u r not here headmaster pitty *heads for the room of requirement* what a pitty  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 pm
Saiden grinned at one of his students as they stood before him. He raised his head and looked them in the eyes as he spoke. Dumbledore refused to listen to reason, he was going to pardon these Dark Wizards after they attacked the castle. Even more so he was even considering giving into there demands for better living arrangements and wealth. I wasn't about to allow such an act to pass, if you give into hostiles then you give them power. Who is to say they will not attack another place once they get what they want for some other reason. Dumbledore is gone, what is more as a former Reaper I have the ability to hold onto his soul in another Dimension for as long as I wish. That is but one of the abilities I have gained over the years. Dumbledore was there only way out, now there only options are flee and spend there lives as fugitives. Or stay and face the music of what they have done.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:13 am
*Logen wondered if it was the Deathly Hollows that made him as he was, though she Didnt think so, becouse she had found the stone, that would let her see the dead ones that was in her family, they had all pestered her and commented her work, kindly, she then had the stone locked away in her ring, she had wondered about the wand... Saiden didnt look like he had it, and the invisibility cloak was the thing she had the invisibility fields in her ring from*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:23 pm
Sil came storming into the office of dumbledore, "Where's dumbledore?" she asked sounding curious. Sil looked at all the students in there in turn and then stopped at Saiden, looking at him as if she could read his mind. "Lumos" she muttered and the ghostly light battled the effect she had on the lights, which was kinda scary the ghostly light coming apparently from Sil and the torches in the room fighting to stay alive. The room was now fairly lit, feeling rather hungry she tought of a big juicy burger right from the grill at "Hildes Gatekjøkken" (it was a fastfood place at where she lived).  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:41 pm
The leader of the group of Dark Wizard walked up behind the students into Dumbledores office. He completely ignored the students and looked straight at Saiden. So, what are you up to these days Saiden. Are you still playing god and living as a human? You always did like to mess with the natural order and pretend that none of the laws of reality don't exist! He spoke with his fists clenched and both of his hands out in front of him channeling a spell with his anger. Saiden just stood there looking at him with a smile on his face. If you knew any better you would see that the laws are not something you can ever understand. Power comes from emotion and gives us strength. It can also cloud our judgement causing a double edge. Magic brings life and allows all things to live. There isn't anything mystical or some greater meaning to this. He stood up on top of his chair then leaded onto the desk in front of him. I haven't got time to waist on you nameless fool. So I'll give you two options and you will find that these are the only choices in front of you. If you attack every bit of force you use will be amplified ten fold and used to end you. Or you can leave this office and allow me to speak with these students that actually are worth my time. The Leader of the Dark Wizards saw the look in Saidens eyes and a cold shiver ran down his spine. He couldn't explain it but suddenly he felt as though he was face to face with something much greater than himself. The man ran off out of the room with a look of fear across his face. He had also seen the looks on the students faces as well before leaving. ................Balins decendant, they were within reach of my arm and yet there was nothing I could have done. He stopped running in the hallway. His footsteps ran on for about a halls length after he stopped then came to a stop. This wasn't any ordinary Wizard, not by a long shot. Saiden has actually met Balin face to face and now he is in a room with someone of there bloodline. Could his really..................!!! Suddenly the leader was struck down by a brown cloaked finger. They tipped there hat slightly as this person walked right past them as there vision faded. One of the Elder Councel.........those students are in trouble.....I have to.....The man fell unconscious after that, he'd been wounded just enough to cause such a situation but not enough to cause Death. This Hunter knew just how much punishment everyone in the castle that would pose any threat to them could take. My name is Watcher and I've come to send Saiden to the Reaper for breaking the rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 am
*Logen didnt look at her wand, she didnt want to believe that somehow her wand had been broken, but there it was, shattered as if putted inside a blender, she didnt know how or why, then she ran up to the desk that was Dumbledore's she then took his wand, then a Wonderfull really Wonderfull feeling went through her, a feeling that she could do whatever she wanted, bend all rules, everything could be vanquished even death... Logen smiled, and then she nodded, she had right, it was dumbledore that had been the last one to have the wand that was also known as the Deathrod, or the first Deathly hollow!!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:26 am
"That's my wand" dumbledore said, Echoing through space towards the thief.
Both Sil and Dumbledore hoped that the girl would listen.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games