Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she appears behind her "hello" she says smiling, her eyes glowing dark red

Saria looks at her her Violet Pink eye's Glowing in the Setting sun and she smiles "Hello there"
she smiles "so what are you up to?" she asked

"Oh just watching the Sun set" She pats the ground next to her "Come join me if you like"
she looks at the sky then sits next to her "so what have you been up to?" she asked putting her hair down

Stareing at the Horizen she smiles and says "Just relaxing with Hige at the Hot Spring"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:58 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she appears behind her "hello" she says smiling, her eyes glowing dark red

Saria looks at her her Violet Pink eye's Glowing in the Setting sun and she smiles "Hello there"

"Oh just watching the Sun set" She pats the ground next to her "Come join me if you like"
she looks at the sky then sits next to her "so what have you been up to?" she asked putting her hair down

Stareing at the Horizen she smiles and says "Just relaxing with Hige at the Hot Spring"
"thats nice" she looks around the forest "ive been, fighting, and trying not to get killed and such" she shrugged "and hanging with my older brothers"

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"thats nice" she looks around the forest "ive been, fighting, and trying not to get killed and such" she shrugged "and hanging with my older brothers"

"Why were you fighting?" She asks and looked at her then back at the horizen
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:11 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"its what i do" she says shrugging "i fight, to protect, and to do something to get my mind off of some things"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm

hige started to walk out but stoped to pay at the counter for them both
the sun got lower in the sky
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"its what i do" she says shrugging "i fight, to protect, and to do something to get my mind off of some things"

"You should try waiting and listening, when the time come's you'll understand what I mean" She said giggling a bit

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:26 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"You should try waiting and listening, when the time come's you'll understand what I mean" She said giggling a bit
she looked at her "its..what i do, fighting, i was suppose to be a boy, but i turned out to be a girl, so they treat me like a boy, training me and setting fights up for me.....its what i do, violence, its my life" she sighs looking back at the sky
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:31 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her "its..what i do, fighting, i was suppose to be a boy, but i turned out to be a girl, so they treat me like a boy, training me and setting fights up for me.....its what i do, violence, its my life" she sighs looking back at the sky
She sighs "Why couldnt they be happy for what you are? and violence isnt the answer, and I really hate it" she continue's again "Sure I was trained to be a Warrior, but I wait and Listen it works better then chargeing right for it"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 pm

hige walked out and tried to sneek up behind the two of them to scare them
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:34 pm

lupinewarrior

Saria looking at the Horizen says "Hello Hige, Come join us" She smiles and looks back at him with her Violet Pink eye's Glowing in the Sun

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:35 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She sighs "Why couldnt they be happy for what you are? and violence isnt the answer, and I really hate it" she continue's again "Sure I was trained to be a Warrior, but I wait and Listen it works better then chargeing right for it"
"they taught me everything, from sensing a person nearby to fighting skills, ive never learned how to be just a girl, only violence, thats why i want to get my dad mad, so that he could learn a lesson, if i get in a fight and bring my brothers, they come unharm and i dont, he doesnt care, only cares if my brothers are ok, before he thinks about me" she sighs "but i dont care, my brothers respect me"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:37 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Saria looking at the Horizen says "Hello Hige, Come join us" She smiles and looks back at him with her Violet Pink eye's Glowing in the Sun
hige falls over in shock
how did you know i was there

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:38 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"they taught me everything, from sensing a person nearby to fighting skills, ive never learned how to be just a girl, only violence, thats why i want to get my dad mad, so that he could learn a lesson, if i get in a fight and bring my brothers, they come unharm and i dont, he doesnt care, only cares if my brothers are ok, before he thinks about me" she sighs "but i dont care, my brothers respect me"

"I know how you feel, My Father wanted a Boy, so when I was born he Wanted nothing to do with me so he ignored me, Then my Mother had died, she was my only friend, we were so close, so after that I started goig for walks just like my Mother had with me"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:40 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

hige falls over in shock
how did you know i was there

She lauph's and closed her eye's "Your not a vary Good sneek" she opens her eye's and looks at him she Looks all Dark with the Sun setting and light coming from behind her "Come sit with u Hige"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:42 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"I know how you feel, My Father wanted a Boy, so when I was born he Wanted nothing to do with me so he ignored me, Then my Mother had died, she was my only friend, we were so close, so after that I started goig for walks just like my Mother had with me"
she looks behind her "i can smell you from a mile away" she says smiling slightly, she looks back at the sky "well i always leave, and my dad gets mad, he yells and scares half the town, i go back and he yells at me for either leaving without taking my brothers with me, or because i got in another fight" she shruggs "i dont really care about life anymore, i have nothing left"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games