Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm
Hallo! I am Celtic zombie-kitten ("Zom-kitty" to my best friend) but you can call me any of the following names: Celtic, zom-kitty, Rainshine, Rainy, Agnes

Rainshine is my fursona name. I am an aardwolf (hyena species) who loves gummiworms and dancing in the rain. I am currently single, but I'm after someone (well, more like two someones...), so you can flirt with me if you want, and I'll probably flirt back if you're cute, but I'm not doing any relationships at the moment unless they're with Desmond or Jedi.

Also... I do furry art. 3nodding
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:23 pm
Hey, I am Brandon and I am a skunk~ But I'd rather be called Uzu,Fuuta or Skunky. Also, I am a lit role-player and I am 15.~ Need to know more? Well I have the about me on my profile.~ ^^  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

ImDroolingOnU

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Hello all that inhabit this Guild, most call me Bubbles. I’m not so much a furry more of a black and blue Dragon, though I shift shapes from time to time. All forms as of late can be seen in profile art... I’m happily mated to Bane xx, I guess his a member of this guild as well. I just started drawing using Bamboo art pad, and I need all the practice that I can get... So drop me a pm and I may give your fur a go. Finished work can be seen in profile as well. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 am
Hey ^^ I'm new - kinda - so hi hi razz  

Kattchon

650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 am
Hello Hello, I am fairly new here. Just joind last week, and not got around to posting a hello here. ^_^

I am no furry, but I have nothing against them, in fact i quite enjoy them.

As of right now, I am a Radioactive Raver Zombie! ^_^ But I am subject to change at any point.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:29 pm
Hi everyone~ New, and was randomly added, but I kinda like it here. :'D I just wished that there was something more to do here than chat. n n  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

mumean

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:46 am
Hello, everybody xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:58 am
hi new people!  

Jungle Boots

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:56 am
Siefren
Hello Hello, I am fairly new here. Just joind last week, and not got around to posting a hello here. ^_^

As of right now, I am a Radioactive Raver Zombie! ^_^ But I am subject to change at any point.

I <3 zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:58 am
Manifest Doom
Hi everyone~ New, and was randomly added, but I kinda like it here. :'D I just wished that there was something more to do here than chat. n n

Your avatar is beautiful.  

O-TO-KO-YO

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

O-TO-KO-YO

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 am
mumean
Hello, everybody xd

Hi! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:41 pm
Im Pvt-Wolfy my fursona and my character reference sheet is still undergoing because I need to brush up on drawing so yea. But i've got the idea of my fursona still stuck in my head. Hes an artic wolf in the US Army in the 1990s era. I am a loner which means if the job is easy i'll do it myself. But I do enjoy seeing friends. Sorry for the long speech but thats me for ya.  

Sgt-Wolfy

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm
O-TO-KO-YO
Siefren

I <3 zombies.

lol awesome. ^_^ I'm not a zombie right now, i changed, but i can easily become the zombie again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Hey c:  

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

supereferco

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Why hello!

You may call me Eferco, Jacob, Leo, or any other variation of those three names that you wish. I'm a hybrid of Wolf and Otter. I enjoy people, most of the time, and tend to be in a friendly enough mood. Hope to meet some new friends here. :3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff