Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:12 am

suka had a seriously bad leg, that had been pirced by a bullet. serena didnt know that frankie intended to kill suka and take her powers and force her to marry him or that two of his henchmen were watching her every move and planed to amush them in a cople of weeks. suka was one of serenas friends who really knew her for who she really was and vise vereser. suka stood up for serena and serena stood up for her. suka was only just awake but kept falling unconuties(soz i dunno how to spell it lol) every few hours. it was starting to rain.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 am

(lolz tis okay) she made it there and waited in the waiting room, she sighs leaning against the wall, rubbing her eyes "oh hes got to stop doing this, hes so stupid, i know what hes up to" she rubbs the back of her neck and slides to the floor

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:22 am

the doctor finaly came out. "im afraid your friend has concusion. and a broken leg too. you can stay here untill she is better if you like. no charges." he said to serena. "she will be in ward 2 and will be the second on your left." just then suka came past in a bed still out cold, heading down the corridoor.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 am

"alrighty doc" she said standing up, she sighs "i hope shes going to be okay" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:34 am

suka was awake and sitting up in bed, a little dizzy, but awake. "oh hi serena, ow i have a throbbing pain in my leg ow!" she said laughing. "still...what does frankie want with me?" just then a glimse of somthing shing peaked out of the cover. it was an amber coloured amulet glittering. "suka sighed. "but somhow i know he will be back.ow whats this?" suka pulled a letter out from behind her back and have it to serena. it was from guess who. frankie.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:36 am

she looks at the letter "what does he want now?" she asked opening it, she reads it

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:40 am

it says; to my dear serena,
you will marry me and if you dont want to you will change your mind when i rule the world! i will soon destroy suka who is getting in the way and while im at it i will take her powers. i'll see you soon hunny bunch!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

frankie.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:43 am

she puts the letter in her back pocket "great just great" she sighs "ill marry him.....but he has to give me something in return" she looks at suka "alright now heres the plan, i go marry him, ill place this tear drop gem on him and suck away his power so hes weak, then ill go get you and then we destroy the whole gang, got it"

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:47 am

suka nodded. "can i kill frankie? im desperate to kill the little freack." she said laughing. " and we will have to wait till my leg and spine and arm and head are better..." she yawned then fell asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:50 am

she smiles "get some rest alright" she sits in a chair beside the bed and watches over her

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 am

the next day suka told serena about this really odd dream she had had. "...and frankie was in it." she sighed and looked at her amulet. "i never got round to showing you this..." she shew the amulet to serena. it looked even more amazing in the daylight. it was as smooth as a polished stone and had a golden ball in the middle. "its what keeps me alive and lets me controll my mega wolf. its a long story but when i was born a witch cursed me with... with this demon. i couldnt controll it until i found this. it sort of stops the best from getting out with out me letting it out." she said smiling. "it just amazing this amulet. it truely is amazing"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:59 am

she smiles "thats good" she looks at the amulet "i wont let anything happen to you okay, your like a sister to me"

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 am

suka smiled. "well apart from me being a wolf" she said laughing. "plus your lucky. you knew your parents and i dont..." her ears droped. " my parents abandoned me when i was 3. i they said they would be back for me, but they didnt. i waited the next 12 years and they still didnt come. i think they left me because i had been cursed and were afraid i would kill them..."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:08 am

she walks over and scratches behind her ears "dont worry to much suka, you have a new family now, dont dwell too much in the past okay" she smiles softly

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:13 am

suka smiled back. just then there was a bang out side. it was frankie at the window and he was trying to get serenas atenion "serena...i have asked you many times before but... will you marry me?" he asked. suka bit her bottem lip and siggnaled to serena to not carry out the plan yet but to wait till she was better.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff