Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sheol I know what you mean about the not telling. I found out this spring break, that my ferret was at the vets for about five days slipping between life and death because of a illness that he will eventually die from. For about two weeks they told me nothing about all of this. I would have liked to know. He is like my baby and even though I would have been worried about it and stuff, its not the kind of thing you should keep from someone.

Won't even go over what they tried to pull with one of my fish when I was a little kid. xp

Not knowing can make you feel cheeted. When I went away to summer camp for a week I found out when I came back that we were moving to a new state and my dad just got a new job, because he lost his old one a few months back. That was...an interesting ride home.
But at the same time, I was kind of glad not to know. It would have ruined my summer knowing that I was leaving, it ruined the rest of it when I found out. And I know I didn't want to deal with the stress of my dad loosing his job. While not knowing can make you feel cheeted, I think your family wanted you to have fun during your spring break. Doing the wrong thing, for the right reasons.
Who told you the story of my life...? ninja sweatdrop

I'm glad things appear to be turning out alright for your dad, Sheol....and make sure you let your stepmom know how you feel, cause if you want her to be honest with you, I think by extending the hand of honesty first might make a difference.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:28 pm
I know I didn't want my parents to tell me when we put down my dog. I wanted the last time I saw her physically to be it for me, so I could grieve and get it over with. Then my brother went and screwed it up for me and said "Oh, mom's taking the dog in on Wednesday to put her down". Thanks Geoff for making me grieve all over again cry Granted, this was almost 3 years ago sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:42 pm
Af Mas
I know I didn't want my parents to tell me when we put down my dog. I wanted the last time I saw her physically to be it for me, so I could grieve and get it over with. Then my brother went and screwed it up for me and said "Oh, mom's taking the dog in on Wednesday to put her down". Thanks Geoff for making me grieve all over again cry Granted, this was almost 3 years ago sweatdrop
I have a kid named Geoff in one of my classes...he drives me crazy, and he makes me think potentially violent thoughts.... sweatdrop Nothing against your brother though, Affy....

Sorry...thought I'd share... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:45 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
I have a kid named Geoff in one of my classes...he drives me crazy, and he makes me think potentially violent thoughts.... sweatdrop Nothing against your brother though, Affy....

Sorry...thought I'd share... whee

S'okay. My brother drives me crazy xd  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:46 pm
Af Mas

*cuddles Affy tightly* Mreh, I cried so hard when my pet cat died. <._.>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:48 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas

I wanted to beat the hell out of him for that. It was like he killed her evil  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:52 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas

< *craddles da panda in his lap and rubs his tummy softly*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas

*snuggles the foxie affectionately and nuzzles him* Thanks Lloxie heart  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:16 am
I would like to apologize to Angel Natavi, mostly for shooting down his ideas and getting his thread locked. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:59 am
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas

*snuggles the foxie affectionately and nuzzles him* Thanks Lloxie heart

*kisses his cheek and squeezes him tightly* Mhmm. <^-^>

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:21 pm
I don't get upset when my pets die anymore... I've gone through so many cats I can't even remember what most of them looked like ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:21 pm
In case anyone's been wondering what's been up with Blazey (I know I was! <@.@>), I just got a PM from da badger:

Blaze Starwind
Heyos, Llox.

I've managed to sneak on for a short while, and I've figured it would probably be best to throw a few PMs to some friends while I can. Lotsa stuff going on around here, and they hate me being on the comp, so...Bleck.

Since I'm pretty short on time...How're you doin'? >.> How's everyone doing? Don't have time to write to everyone else, so you're my best source. Things here are...Interesting. Driving all over the place, seeing lots of people, eating good food, and then just crashing at night. We've been doing so much stuff lately, that I've been going to bed at frickin' 10:30. O_o;; Woo...Going to go and shoot at some pumpkins or something on Friday, and my grandmother is coming up from Florida tomorrow. She's nice and all, but a bit strict...Damn old people.

And the Christians...The CHRISTIANS! There is literally a church on every single road, and every five mailboxes or so has some sort of "Jesus loves me!" painting on it. All the cars are the same way, and it makes me a little uneasy driving in a car peppered with "I stand with George W Bush!" stickers...Blagh! Can't wait to get out of here. Too much conservativism, no open minds.

So, yeah...I'm expecting my mom to pull into the driveway at any second, so that's why this all probably seems a bit rushed. Going to get going, I s'pose. Tell everyone I said hi...Especially Affy and Doomie.

Luff ya, Foxeh!

I figured it'd be easier to quote the PM than rewrite things myself. So yeah. Blazey says hi! And I say we all form a little furry army, and go march down there and rescue him from the ebilness. >>

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:23 pm
O_o Wow. Glad to see he's doin good though <3~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:25 pm
I didn't even know anything was going on with Blaze >.<  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:35 pm
I feel guilty, I have no idea where he is....But at least he seems to be enjoying himself (for the most part) Tell him HI! for me! heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games