Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Necris saw all three creatures destroyed. He then had an idea. A great one. Necris thought about what the lady had said. 'its not a good idea to fight him.' Necris wouldnt fight. He started to taunt Kurian. "Cmon wimp, cant hit me so you hit my creatures." Necris had one hand behind his back as if to taunt Kurian even more.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Hinako laughed. "Also, as a stalk-I mean, follower of Kurian, taunting is a worse idea."

Kurian smiled evilly. "Want my full force?" He laughed. "KATON! GOURYUUKA NO JUTSU!" Dragons collected themselves and blew at Necris with amazing speed.

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Necris thought to himself. 'I hope this works.' "Portal Kurian!" Necris threw all of the elements at the ground and ducked. The portal opened in front of Necris and behind Kurian. "Yes!" Necris watched as the dragons flew out from behind Kurian. He waited for his chance to strike.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Faster than sound, Kurian flash stepped into the portal and slashed at Necris. "Behold; The speed of the Uchiha!"

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Necris hit the ground with slashes in his chest. He then saw Helix's spirit coming down from the sky.

"Hey kid, looks like you could use some help." Helix's spirit merged with Necris.

A demonic voice came from Necris as he rised. "I shall not lose to the likes of you." This new Necris looked at Kurian. "May your death be slow and painful." He summoned a katana in his hand. In a flash he was behind Kurian. He grabbed Kurians arm and threw him and sent a giant fireball the size of 3 meteors at him. "I now contain the souls of 3 great warriors, and you cannot defeat us."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Kurian smirked. "You think that is enough to stop me?" Marks spread across his body. "Curse Seal. Level one." He pulled out a kusanagi. When he struck the meteors, there was a flash. His hair was longer, and the sword was considerably longer. His hair was a light silver. "I am Sephiroth!"

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:12 pm

She wa sscared, she looked at Kurian as if she didn't know him, "s-s-stop! please!" her voice was weak and shaky.

Zatchin came up behind Necris, "havin' fun without me?" she drew her blades, and summoning rod. "Bring it!"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Kurian looked at Gwen, and clutched his head. He started muttering to himself... "Stop for her, stop for her sake, stop for your love..." HIs hair slowly turned black again, shortening, and he forcefully supressed the Seal and collapsed...

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:22 pm

she ran to him and knelt by his side, "Kurian, wake up!" she held his head in her lap.

Zatchin groaned, "aw, man! I missed it!"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Hinako walked over to Zatchin and said, "If you want to see some action, go find Zach and Sakura. There's a Nemean Lion headed straight for them."

Kurian opened his eyes slowly. He blushed as he realized that Gwen was right next to him, actually holding him. He sat up slowly. "Dammit, father, I told you to leave me alone more than once..." He muttered.

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:30 pm

She looked thoughtful, "That sounds like fun, thanks miss...uh?"

She threw her arms around his neck, "I thought you where siriously hurt!" she cryed a little.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Hinako bowed. "Hinako Aikawa, Kurian's stalke-er, follower." ((XD))

Kurian's arms encircled her protectively. "I'm sorry..."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:41 pm

"I feal so small when you hold me." she tryed to make a joke out of it, she smiled.

She bowed, "I'm Zatchin. A used-to-be member of O. XIII."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:42 pm

"sorry for worrying you Kairi" Sora replies blushing as rubs the back of his head. "So where is everyone?" Sora asked her lowering his arm to his side.

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Hinako handed her a scroll. "You'll need this. It contains celestial bronze weaponry. Celestial bronze is the only thing that can hurt monsters."

Kurian smiled. "And when I'm with you, the outside world seems smaller..." He kissed her cheek gently.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games