Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:26 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
frankie bites her hand injecting some toxins into her and then gets thrown into a wall rolling into a ball and staying there
she screams feeling pain "damn spider" she yelled out loud, she looks in the mirror "damn, now" she yelled then threw it on the ground, it breaks and blows up, she flew back hitting the snow
tal turned around hearing the mirror hit the ground as the front lobby explodes
she stands up quickly "damn" she pulls out a ring and throws it at him, she smiles wickedly, it breaks open and turns into a cage
tal gets locked into a cage and looks at the river imposter
RIVER WHAT THE HELL!!!
the spider un rolls and goes after rivers clone hissing and baring its fangs
(woops wrong color XDD) she threw snow at the spider and kicks it away "what you talking to me? oh right" she smirks "im Rivena" she looks at them "and now i have to go" she takes out a new mirror and sets it in front of him "there so you can see your friend die, along with her family" she steps away and tapps at the mirror, opening a portal "ta ta" she said and smirks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
frankie bites her hand injecting some toxins into her and then gets thrown into a wall rolling into a ball and staying there
she screams feeling pain "damn spider" she yelled out loud, she looks in the mirror "damn, now" she yelled then threw it on the ground, it breaks and blows up, she flew back hitting the snow
tal turned around hearing the mirror hit the ground as the front lobby explodes
she stands up quickly "damn" she pulls out a ring and throws it at him, she smiles wickedly, it breaks open and turns into a cage
tal gets locked into a cage and looks at the river imposter
RIVER WHAT THE HELL!!!
the spider un rolls and goes after rivers clone hissing and baring its fangs
(woops wrong color XDD) she threw snow at the spider and kicks it away "what you talking to me? oh right" she smirks "im Rivena" she looks at them "and now i have to go" she takes out a new mirror and sets it in front of him "there so you can see your friend die, along with her family" she steps away and tapps at the mirror, opening a portal "ta ta" she said and smirks
tal starts to beat the crap out of the cage
ill kill you and any one who helps you if you hurt her!!!
the spider gets out of the snow and jumps onto the girl bitting and injecting as much toxin as he can into her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:29 pm
"ay b***h come back here"
follows after her
holding my katana  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:34 pm
she throws a small black thing at him and flashes him with bright light, she yelps as she felt the spider, she falls to the ground and hits it off, she grips the wound "damn" she looks at him "why do you care?" she smirks "as far as i know your enemies, sworn to be enemies until death shadows everyone"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
she throws a small black thing at him and flashes him with bright light, she yelps as she felt the spider, she falls to the ground and hits it off, she grips the wound "damn" she looks at him "why do you care?" she smirks "as far as i know your enemies, sworn to be enemies until death shadows everyone"
tal realizes that he might break her cover and that would sentence her to death with out any chance for her living
we dont its just she could have information for us and the empire  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 pm
(Sorry I was shooting Spit balls at MY friends Dad with a Blow Gun :3)
Kat wake's up and extend's her Claw's as she strenches she Turn's into her Human Form  

iLacey

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:40 pm
Aprilbaby1

slashes threw it with my katana
"i cant be beat that easily"
jumps on her back and hold her down  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:42 pm
she smirks "you think im stupid?" she struggles with getting up "get the hel off" she yelled, she scratched at him, trying to move  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 pm
punches her in the head to keep her down
"com'n try yo best"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
she smirks "you think im stupid?" she struggles with getting up "get the hel off" she yelled, she scratched at him, trying to move
frankie heads to the cage and shoots poison on it making it start to melt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:50 pm
King Yoshimitsu
"com'n try yo best"
she growls, she pushed up hard and rolled over, she punched him "dont touch me" she snapped  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:51 pm
Kat looks around "Hmm...Where did tht girl go" she looks everywhere "They all left me alone AGAIN!" she crosses her Arm's and Bite's her lip in Anger "and They wonder why Im Mad at them..." She muttered to herself  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 pm
the front door to the cage breaks and tal walks out and pulls out his claws he then runs at the girl on the ground snarling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Yoshimitsu
"com'n try yo best"
she growls, she pushed up hard and rolled over, she punched him "dont touch me" she snapped

"this sound be fun"
with an historical laugh
does two kicks to the face and a hard punch to her gut knockin her down  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:59 pm
King Yoshimitsu
Aprilbaby1
King Yoshimitsu
"com'n try yo best"

"this sound be fun"
with an historical laugh
does two kicks to the face and a hard punch to her gut knockin her down
she rolls over, she quickly stands up, she ran and jumped up on the cage, she looked at them then at the mirror, she snapped her fingers and it starts to glow "had fun, but now i have to go" she jumps in the mirror  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games