Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:11 pm
"Pignite, Protect now!" The fire pig broke free of Water Pulse quickly and got in Samurai's face before a fist reeled back, suddenly sparking with electricity which was any water types worst nightmare. Flame Charge hadn't meant to do any damage, merely get Pignite as close to the otter as possible. The speed boost helped quite a bit as well, now making him faster than Samurai. "Thunder Punch, now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:35 pm
The glare from Warbringer sent a shiver down the otter's spine, flinching bit as she ran toward him. Instead of striking him, as he expected, she circled him, giving him a bit of a headache trying to keep sight of her. It soon turned into a Fire Spin, the flames lashing out at him and the tornado lifting him into the air. The burning and spinning was quickly making him feel sick to his stomach, the otter dropping his scalchop to cover his mouth. "Rain use Ice Beam!" Dan shouted, calling out his pokemon. Rain gave a thumbs up before managing to fire the beam while he spun. This would put the flames out and freeze the wind chi, making a hollow ice column. Using Hydro Pump, he fired himself to the top, effectively filling it as well, the otter standing on the edge of it. Looking around, Rain was trying to locate the scalchop he accidently dropped.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:09 pm
"I need some people, from someone...but who." Sub complained as he sat down in the main area of HQ, he still couldn't link with his Spiritomb anymore, and he didn't understand why.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 pm
Crystal walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich in hand, her ears twitching as he heard Sub's complaining. "Something wrong there," she asked, taking a bite into her sandwich.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich in hand, her ears twitching as he heard Sub's complaining. "Something wrong there," she asked, taking a bite into her sandwich.
"Oh, hey there...it's nothing, well, it is something." He said with a grunt. "Ever heard of a Channeler? A human with the ability to link with a Pokemon and utilize their chi? I've been training to Dark Channel with my Spiritomb, and for awhile things were going good, but after I almost died back there I haven't been able to link with my Spiritomb, I can't even feel its presence anymore, it's like someone hit the reset button on me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander
"Oh, hey there...it's nothing, well, it is something." He said with a grunt. "Ever heard of a Channeler? A human with the ability to link with a Pokemon and utilize their chi? I've been training to Dark Channel with my Spiritomb, and for awhile things were going good, but after I almost died back there I haven't been able to link with my Spiritomb, I can't even feel its presence anymore, it's like someone hit the reset button on me."
She nodded. "I hadn't heard of them before, but the concept seems simple enough to grasp." She took another small bite of the sandwich, and thought for a moment. "Hm... Maybe something got out of balance during that, and hasn't gotten completely back in balance since? That, or there's a side effect from the Eonseng, but I'm still kind of leaning towards the other one." She shrugged. "I'm still getting my head around some of this stuff myself."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:33 pm
Espeon_Commander
She nodded. "I hadn't heard of them before, but the concept seems simple enough to grasp." She took another small bite of the sandwich, and thought for a moment. "Hm... Maybe something got out of balance during that, and hasn't gotten completely back in balance since? That, or there's a side effect from the Eonseng, but I'm still kind of leaning towards the other one." She shrugged. "I'm still getting my head around some of this stuff myself."
"Say, when did you become a hybrid?" Sub asked, seemingly changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:49 pm
Crystal blinked, not expecting that. She thought for a moment. "Um, well...About.... Nine months ago, I believe. Haven't tried to keep track, actually."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal blinked, not expecting that. She thought for a moment. "Um, well...About.... Nine months ago, I believe. Haven't tried to keep track, actually."

"How was it? I mean, how did it happen? How did you feel about it?" He continued to ask questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm
"Back up, Samurai," I said. The otter was reluctant to do so, but his reluctance didn't overpower the soreness in his body, or his trust in me for that matter. Even berugingly, he backed off. "We need to go at this from another angle."

"That's pretty ~/~ sweet," Chaos observed. Warbringer didn't think so, but it was because she still felt like she was in the heat of battle, even though her body was starting to come off the adrenaline high from Bulk Up. 'Too bad you can't make something like that outta glass, I'm sure some rich ~/~ would pay for an aquarium shaped like that. Back off, War, don't let it melt on you."

Keiko entered HQ that day after being away for a bit, and ended up wandering into the conversation between Sub and an Espeon hybrid lady. She didn't want to interrupt, but she didn't want to eavesdrop either, but for some reason she took an interest in their conversation, so she listened in anyway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:18 pm
Over the last couple of days, it'd be a bold lie to say Cera was in a good mood. She spent most of the time silent, floating about and still trying to get over what happened a couple of nights back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 pm
Crystal leaned back, closing her eyes. "Well, I can tell you that it was a very interesting story, that's for sure. I had been in Unova for a little while after needing to get away from Altomare for a while, when I arrived at the Relic Castle, my Espeon by my side. As we explored in there, Apolla somehow happened upon a hidden door that she opened, and I followed her in. In the room, there was this very large pedestal that had a large Sun Stone on it, which for some reason, Apolla was going nuts over. So, I decided to pick it up and wound up getting cursed just by touching and holding it."

She took a deep breath. "The curse was getting transformed into a full Espeon, as I later found out. A Sigilyph appeared in the room and prevented it from fully happening by flying me out of there, much to the anger of Apolla, actually. Once she left, though, she seemed to calm down and almost forgot what happened in there. Anyways, the Sigilyph explained what happened down there once I became lucid enough, and decided that he wasn't going to leave my side now, as he felt that he failed his duty. So, I gained another companion though all that."

She sighed and opened her eyes. "As for how I felt about it.... At first, terrified and in pain, considering the circumstances! I was being transformed into something else by some unknown force, and I had no control over it. However.... Once I got over the pain and shock.... I thought of it as a new beginning. As a human, I had a reputation for being the...brat of Altomare, just to put it VERY mildly. And even as I tried to change, I was still seen that way. Thus, resulting in me going to Unova. With me becoming a hybrid, I figured I could give people a different last name, tell them a few other... falsehoods, and be treated normally for a change. Just start fresh there." She shrugged and finished off her sandwich.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:41 pm
"...heavy." Was all Sub could say in reply to Crystal's story, it was something else to say the least.

Elsewhere in HQ, Cera would be greeted by a strange guest. A black and white Pokemon, whose body resembled a girl dressed in gothic clothing, would appear before Cera, teleporting into the room before her. "Child where am- oh my heavenly stars!" The Gothitelle said as she bowed to Cera. "Forgive my impiety, great and powerful one! It's just as the stars had foretold! I have found our savior! I am not worthy of your presence!" The strange Pokemon continued as she continued to hang her head, the creature speaking to Cera with telepathy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:50 pm
At first, Cera's floating came to a halt, remaining in place as the odd Pokemon popped up and nearly sent her to the ceiling. Not one she was familiar with, either, after looking. The most she could guess was some sort of psychic, what with the telepathy and all, but what was said... well.

It was something she'd never get used to. At least as a hybrid, the most she might've gotten was a strange look. Now she was being looked at like some celebrity, and if anything, she didn't see herself worthy of such a title. "Um... at ease?" She said, a confused tone present in her voice. "You're in a building that's in a mountain known as Mount Silver. Who are you and how'd you get here...? I dunno anyone like you."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:50 pm
Crystal shrugged again. "Yeah, I suppose so. However, I'm okay with it, not only for restarting my life, but it taught me a valuable lesson- Don't pick up random crap in a room, while you're in some ruins," she laughed.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games