Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:50 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

people are keeping your seat warm is all..don't sell yourself short!

If you say so. >.<

So what have you been up to?

Nothing at all, really. >.< sweatdrop
How about you?

LOL me not too much either - I caught a virus (me - not my computer silly LOL) I've been home sick most of the week LOL has not been fun!

Aww... D:

Get well soon! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:52 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

people are keeping your seat warm is all..don't sell yourself short!

If you say so. >.<

How about you?

LOL me not too much either - I caught a virus (me - not my computer silly LOL) I've been home sick most of the week LOL has not been fun!

Aww... D:

Get well soon! D:

Thanks - I'm getting there..just without the help of antibiotics it's slooowww....and I get restless LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Bring pig food?

**smiles** sorry I mean being pig food.....I kinda like to live now...so me and Mike got an agreement now....I do what he says and I stay alive......

Ah. >.<

now I am trying to find a way to save smart....I gotta help him get away or convince Mike to let him go....

Any plan yet?

**smiles** trying to convince him I am going to go help a sick friend....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

How about you?

Aww... D:

Get well soon! D:

Thanks - I'm getting there..just without the help of antibiotics it's slooowww....and I get restless LOL

That's good. ^_^

Although... It would be just as slow with anti-Biotics, as they don't affect viruses. @.@
And also such useless overuse of anti-Biotics would contribute to their declining effectiveness and increasingly drug resistant strains of bacteria. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Bring pig food?

**smiles** sorry I mean being pig food.....I kinda like to live now...so me and Mike got an agreement now....I do what he says and I stay alive......

Ah. >.<

now I am trying to find a way to save smart....I gotta help him get away or convince Mike to let him go....

Any plan yet?

From what I've heard, appealing to his sense of compassion might not work. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:01 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

How about you?

Aww... D:

Get well soon! D:

That's good. ^_^

Although... It would be just as slow with anti-Biotics, as they don't affect viruses. @.@
And also such useless overuse of anti-Biotics would contribute to their declining effectiveness and increasingly drug resistant strains of bacteria. @.@

LOL I know...that's why I'm not taking any silly...but boy they can relieve the "yucky" symptoms LOL

So why REM? I had a friend with a "death wish" I played that song for her..at the time it helped...  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. >.<

Any plan yet?

I know he hasn't answered me yet.....so since I will be going places with him I told him I needed to go shopping for new clothes...**smiles**  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Aww... D:

Get well soon! D:

That's good. ^_^

LOL I know...that's why I'm not taking any silly...but boy they can relieve the "yucky" symptoms LOL

So why REM? I had a friend with a "death wish" I played that song for her..at the time it helped...

But if it doesn't have any affect, why is it slow without it?
That's like saying this sickness sure is slow without a flamingo. o.o
Lol

*shrug*
Just something I was listening to... And my status was really old.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. >.<

Any plan yet?

I know he hasn't answered me yet.....so since I will be going places with him I told him I needed to go shopping for new clothes...**smiles**

Lol, get some money out of him?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Any plan yet?

**laughs** why not....for what he wants me to do I need to look really look good as well as sexy and that ain't cheap......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:29 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Aww... D:

Get well soon! D:

That's good. ^_^

Lol

*shrug*

Do I usually have any basis in logic? LOL As long as you're okay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Any plan yet?

**laughs** why not....for what he wants me to do I need to look really look good as well as sexy and that ain't cheap......

Ah. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

That's good. ^_^

Lol

*shrug*

Do I usually have any basis in logic? LOL As long as you're okay!

Lol, maybe not. >.<

I guess so...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. emotion_facepalm

**laughs** hey I need to look my best and that doesn't always mean with less fabric....well my friend the voices in my head have won for now.....so I say nighters and have a good one.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. emotion_facepalm

**laughs** hey I need to look my best and that doesn't always mean with less fabric....well my friend the voices in my head have won for now.....so I say nighters and have a good one.....

Good night!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games