Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:05 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
"i know, but that means sooner or later hes going to leave, he never stays that long" she sighs and looks down

"Go be with him for as long as you can then," he said, smiling at her. 'And ignore me like you always do when he's around', he thought to himself.
she looked at him "i heard that" she said and sighs "i can read minds, its something i hate" she huggs him "im sorry if i ignore you"

"Oh yeah, should've remembered that..." he said, hugging her back. "It's fine, I'm used to it."
"i know, its just, i feel bad ignoring you like that" she said still hugging him

"Like I said, I'm used to it...been ignored all my life," he said, smiling at her.
"well....thats going to change ok" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "i heard that" she said and sighs "i can read minds, its something i hate" she huggs him "im sorry if i ignore you"

"Oh yeah, should've remembered that..." he said, hugging her back. "It's fine, I'm used to it."
"i know, its just, i feel bad ignoring you like that" she said still hugging him

"Like I said, I'm used to it...been ignored all my life," he said, smiling at her.

"If you say so," he smiled slightly.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:13 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"If you say so," she smiled slightly.
she hugged him tight "come on, you must be hungry" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Tomoyo walks around the castle with her kitty, Kuroi sleeping on herhead as always.  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"A little bit," he said, hugging her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:20 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"then come on, lets go get something to eat" she smiled looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then," he said, letting go of her and heading towards the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:22 pm
She exits the castle and walks outside, getting some fresh air, since she hates being inside a place for too long. "Ahh... the reat outdoors..." she said giggling.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then," he said, letting go of her and heading towards the dining hall.
she walked beside him looking around "oops, i didnt know what i was doing" she waved her arm and everything went back to where it belonged  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

she walked beside him looking around "oops, i didnt know what i was doing" she waved her arm and everything went back to where it belonged

"Nice," he said, chuckling at her. "Hm, what to eat," he thought out loud as they entered the dining hall.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Nice," he said, chuckling at her. "Hm, what to eat," he thought out loud as they entered the dining hall.
"sorry" she said smiling slightly "i didnt hurt you....did i?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Tomoyo sat outside peacefully with her cat. "Ugh.... wake up already, Kuroi....."  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"What do you mean? The clock? No, I'm fine," he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"sorry" she said looking at him "i didnt know" she looked around "well what do you want to eat?"  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"sorry" she said looking at him "i didnt know" she looked around "well what do you want to eat?"

"Don't worry, I said I'm fine," he smiled at her. "I dunno, I fell like a....tenderloin," he said, thinking about it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games