Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
*laughs*

alright...i get it....should i leave? if you wan me to make an introduction, i won't.
"that would be for the best i supose"

*lifts head*

it's alright. i'll see you two later....maybe i'll make an introduction then.
*kicks off the chimney*
see ya.
*a gust of wind blows, making ehr silver hair whip around rapidly for a second before she jumped down off of the roof and landed. she walked away, towards the woods*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 am
blessedheart
Shun looks at the girl then smiles. "You don't have to leave. Me and him are just talking." Shun then turned to Ed. "Why do you say that Ed?" Shun asked curiously a he tilted his head.
"becalse i felt like that by the time... lets get out of here before we are sued for damage to propiety"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 am
Kinyo pulled away from the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 am
notingles
blessedheart
Shun looks at the girl then smiles. "You don't have to leave. Me and him are just talking." Shun then turned to Ed. "Why do you say that Ed?" Shun asked curiously a he tilted his head.
"becalse i felt like that by the time... lets get out of here before we are sued for damage to propiety"

(Hey neko biggrin )
"Right.."Shun said then sighed as he got up and jumped off the roof. He waited for Ed to do the same.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 am
Neko_Cat_4ever

Ritsuko looked the other way and blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:46 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))
She looked the opposite way and blushed. then she turned around and hit him on the head.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Hey neko biggrin )
"Right.."Shun said then sighed as he got up and jumped off the roof. He waited for Ed to do the same.
ed did not jump down, he triped down instead falling face first, his neck was at an breaking angle "i hate when they leave those giant pins" ed mumbles slowly fliping frontwards and dusting off "do not mention this scene... it's bad for buissiness"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))
She looked the opposite way and blushed. then she turned around and hit him on the head.

((Hola peoplez rping))
He expects something when she turns around. "Ow. What the heck was that for."  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))

((Hola peoplez rping))

"Well, you just KISSED ME! That's what it was for." She hits him again. "There. Now don't kiss me again." She remembered her reflection. -sigh-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:51 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))

((Hola peoplez rping))

"Well, you just KISSED ME! That's what it was for." She hits him again. "There. Now don't kiss me again." She remembered her reflection. -sigh-

"Ow. grrr." He turns the other way. He gets up and goes to the other side of the shrine.  

pwn u hurts bad

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Hey neko biggrin )
ed did not jump down, he triped down instead falling face first, his neck was at an breaking angle "i hate when they leave those giant pins" ed mumbles slowly fliping frontwards and dusting off "do not mention this scene... it's bad for buissiness"

(Hey Hamtastic^^)
Shun nodded as he pointed to Ed's neck. "You might want to fix your neck though." He stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))

((Hola peoplez rping))

"Ow. grrr." He turns the other way. He gets up and goes to the other side of the shrine.

Is this a sign? She runs to the other side of the shrine and grabs his shoulders.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))

((Hola peoplez rping))

Is this a sign? She runs to the other side of the shrine and grabs his shoulders.

((Hey heart. Neko, didn't you say you where by the twin towers at 9/11?))
His eyes look at her in confusion. "Wha-"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Hey neko biggrin )

(Hey Hamtastic^^)
Shun nodded as he pointed to Ed's neck. "You might want to fix your neck though." He stated.
"not really my bones are five times as flexible and ten times as numerous" he said spining his neck 360º, then spining it back to it's original position  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

((Hey Blessedheart))

((Hola peoplez rping))

((Hey heart. Neko, didn't you say you where by the twin towers at 9/11?))
His eyes look at her in confusion. "Wha-"

((Yesh, i was in kindergarden for gods sake. 8 years ago...my mom was crying and it was playing, yesterdsay i watched peoples home vids, people falling. [the only funny one was two roomie started screaming and ran for the elevator when the second plane hit]) She pushes herself forward and starts kissing him. Her refection showed she was a human. Her eyes widened but then shut.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games