Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm
Nelowulf

Questions, complaints?

Complaint: Over in two chapters! But it's just getting good...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:43 pm
Well you ******** killed Pash. Hope you're happy.
Because you won't be for long.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
...what?

DA, Siren needs to post before I can do anything. We were kinda in the middle of a conversation...

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:45 pm
Not you. Someone else.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm
Darth Fury
Nelowulf

Questions, complaints?

Look in the memory banks: Just because an RP is over doesn't mean a sequel cannot happen. It does, however, allow for some clean up and refocusing of characters in play. I.E. if you wanted to start at something different, or try for something new, the usual time skips allow for apprentices to become knights, people to ditch their poorly executed military campaigns and/or terrible character constructs for better ones.

Just because this segment is over doesn't mean it is permanently put down. Just allows for the forum to open up and decide what to do next. Depends. if people still like this setup, they dont' have to drop it, but if you find a different concept more entertaining, then by all means it is opened up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 pm
Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored
Hurry up you two!!  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:01 pm
Nelowulf
Darth Fury
Nelowulf

Questions, complaints?

Look in the memory banks: Just because an RP is over doesn't mean a sequel cannot happen. It does, however, allow for some clean up and refocusing of characters in play. I.E. if you wanted to start at something different, or try for something new, the usual time skips allow for apprentices to become knights, people to ditch their poorly executed military campaigns and/or terrible character constructs for better ones.

Cloak of the Sith II: Electric Boogaloo  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Cloak of the Sith II: Blankie in peril!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:49 pm
Cloak of the Sith II: This time, its not Cloak of the Sith I  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:17 pm
Cloak of the Sith II: The Search for more Credits while avoiding a lawsuit from teh Brooks Estate.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:24 pm
Cloak of the Sith II: Dagger of the Sith.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:40 pm
Cloak of the Sith III: Oyster Fork of the Sith.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:02 am
They can still talk after getting onboard the ship, can't they?

We could say Siren was about to answer him but then they were too close to really continue the conversation at the time, and they just now have the chance again after Saria's been brought on board and everything. Marr can simply come to Siren and comment like, " We didn't finish our conversation from before. " and go from there.

At least, IMO, that would simplify it. If you really wanna have them talk before even coming aboard we still can I guess, but I wanna skip ahead afterwards so Saria's already been brought onboard and everything too.

Of course, I'd still need K-Blade and Elvis to decide if they're okay with skipping since they're the ones bringing her over.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:07 am
I'm fine with it, just waiting for K to get back...  

elvisnake

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Nelowulf
Darth Fury
Nelowulf

Questions, complaints?

Just because this segment is over doesn't mean it is permanently put down. Just allows for the forum to open up and decide what to do next. Depends. if people still like this setup, they dont' have to drop it, but if you find a different concept more entertaining, then by all means it is opened up.

The sequel idea sounds pretty cool. I'll try and do my part to make sure this thing has an epic ending...of sorts.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games