Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:58 pm
Darksol88

It was something she'd never get used to. At least as a hybrid, the most she might've gotten was a strange look. Now she was being looked at like some celebrity, and if anything, she didn't see herself worthy of such a title. "Um... at ease?" She said, a confused tone present in her voice. "You're in a building that's in a mountain known as Mount Silver. Who are you and how'd you get here...? I dunno anyone like you."
"A building inside of a mountain? This must be your palace! Forgive my intrusion oh great one!" The Gothitelle pleaded as she rose to her feet. "I come from a world beyond this one, great one. In my world there only exists legends of your greatness! I am humbled by your presence...excuse my enthusiasm great one. I shall contain my joy so that I may honor your inquiries. They call my the Star Steer, Gothitelle. The stars told me I could find you here after the great Palkia bestowed upon me the door to find you. The gods have most certainly smiled upon me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:03 pm
As Keiko was listening in on Sub and the Espeon girl, Rita, her Gothita released herself from her ball and started shouting at her mistress.

"SHHHhhhhh. Riiitaaaa... you're gonna get me in trouble..."

Rita would not be consoled. There was an intruder nearby, one of her own kind. If her mistress could not be coaxed into coming along, she would have to hunt down the infidel herself.

Of course, the sight of Rita running on those stubby little legs caught Keiko's attention, and she wound up evading Sub and the Espeon hybrid altogether, choosing instead to chase down her Pokemon.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm
"But this isn't a..." Okay, either this Gothitelle, as she called herself, was just as loopy as the stars she saw, or Cera missed a fairly big memo. She was trying her hardest not to go from pink to red, unsure how to explain that the only thing unique here was what just showed up.

For the moment, she thought it easier to mask her thoughts, let alone the emotions rattling around, and just go with it. Even if it wasn't her forte. "...Okay, okay, you've got me. You dun need to worry about formalities. Anyway, Gothitelle, right? What brings you over here? Apart from who provided the means."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal shrugged again. "Yeah, I suppose so. However, I'm okay with it, not only for restarting my life, but it taught me a valuable lesson- Don't pick up random crap in a room, while you're in some ruins," she laughed.
"Ha, I suppose that's a valuable life lesson, isn't it?" Sub said with a smile, he needed a good laugh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 pm
Darksol88
"But this isn't a..." Okay, either this Gothitelle, as she called herself, was just as loopy as the stars she saw, or Cera missed a fairly big memo. She was trying her hardest not to go from pink to red, unsure how to explain that the only thing unique here was what just showed up.

For the moment, she thought it easier to mask her thoughts, let alone the emotions rattling around, and just go with it. Even if it wasn't her forte. "...Okay, okay, you've got me. You dun need to worry about formalities. Anyway, Gothitelle, right? What brings you over here? Apart from who provided the means."
"Ah, yes great one, I suppose I should explain further. You see, my world is in distress. Legends have foretold the birth of my world's savior for hundreds of years, that is, after you left our world to aid others, great one. Legends state that the fourth of the three protectors shall be born, and lead the world to utopia! However, as the day of rejoice nears, strange creatures came from nowhere! Unlike any Pokemon we've seen before! These bizarre beings began to raze the land in search of the egg that is our unborn savior, giving no reason as to why. The creature that leads these aliens alleges to be your successor, he said that he had defeated you and plans on claiming the worlds you once blessed, his name is Mewtwo." Gothitelle explained. "Great one! We ask for your aid once again! Please aid us in protecting the savior which Arceus himself hath ordered you to deliver unto us! For I fear the three great protectors won't be able to defend your gift against the aliens for much longer! Please, punish this Mewtwo for his heretical statements and deliver him unto Giratina for the eternal torment he so deserves for slandering your name!" She pleaded.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:18 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander
Crystal shrugged again. "Yeah, I suppose so. However, I'm okay with it, not only for restarting my life, but it taught me a valuable lesson- Don't pick up random crap in a room, while you're in some ruins," she laughed.
"Ha, I suppose that's a valuable life lesson, isn't it?" Sub said with a smile, he needed a good laugh.
"Yeah, I'd say so, at least." She began walking back into the kitchen. "I'm going to start some water for tea, would you like some?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 pm
Although Rita walked slowly, Keiko only managed to get ahold of her when she was right in front of the room Ceramew was in. It was then that Keiko began to hear the words of the Gothitelle.

"Gothi-"

"Shhhhh! Rita!" Keiko hushed. Really, this little terror seems to know nothing of the dangers of eavesdropping!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 pm
The more Gothitelle explained, the more confused Cera was getting. She wanted to ask where the heck she left from, and for that matter, what the other thing she mentioned was. There was those different stories about the ruined mansion on Cinnabar Island, but she didn't know anything firsthand. Regardless, she hadn't heard squat about this one.

For that matter, the most she knew of Arceus was from a book that the Ranger Union had on various Pokemon. Which she read all of one paragraph about. Either way, she wasn't a divine anything, but the chances of Gothitelle buying it was just as unlikely now as it was a minute ago. Though, she supposed the others might be able to help...

"Um... first, calm down. I'll help. But I have two requests. First, I want to know how to get where you came from. I dun remember anything about it. Second, permitting, I'd like others to come along. It may take more than just what I can do. Are those fine with you?" She asked, gulping.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm
"There is a door, as I said, which leads to the dimension I come from. A tear in space created by Palkia himself. It is just outside of this strange place, at the base of this mountain. Others you say? Ah, yes, your Pokemon servants and soldiers, they are most welcome. However no technology of this world will be able to pass through the door, as Palkia hath decreed." Gothitelle explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:36 pm
"They're kinda not... oh, whatever. I'm sure it'll be fine." The fact of no technology made her glad she didn't have anything on her. Deciding to eschew GRAY for this one, she tried to broadcast a thought to the others in the HQ.

"Hey, um... it's Cera. Some weird Pokemon came over telling me about something going on where it came from, with their savior or something at risk. And looking at me like some sort of royalty... you know, a Friday. Anyway, meet me outside, near the base of the mountain. And, um, dun take your SNAGs or Pokeballs. Supposedly where this place is, they won't work..."

After the spiel, she looked up at Gothitelle. "Okay, they should be following. Lead the way, please."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 pm
Crystal's ears twitched as she was filling up the pot of water, turning off the water and emptying what was in it as she got Cera's message. "Oh god... This should be interesting." She went to her room and dropped off her Pokéballs and what not, then headed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 pm
"Hey, wait. I didn't give an order to- stop! No leaving for alternate universes! I forbid it!" GRAY shouted through the intercom, though it did no good. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing though...  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 pm
I recalled Samurai immediately. Chaos did the same with Warbringer. We both resolved to finish the battle upon our return, and told our opponents as such. By the time we got to the base of the mountain, SNAG and Pokeball-less, Keiko was there waiting for us.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, wait. I didn't give an order to- stop! No leaving for alternate universes! I forbid it!" GRAY shouted through the intercom, though it did no good. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing though...
"GRAY, this might be me finally losing whatever sanity I have, but what if somehow something there affects what happens here?" Cera spoke up. "That's why I opted to help and call on the rest."

"Though, something must be said about randomly accepting requests from those you don't know..."

"Daddy, think about Aden for two seconds."

"You have a point."

"Why's GRAY so upset...?" Amaranth asked.

Cera didn't wait before taking off through the portal. Sol and Amaranth would follow before long too, unsure what was up with GRAY on this one.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm
Damon had walked out the kitchen, he honestly did not know what he needed to do next, nothing seemed to be important. He stretched his arms, the fruit was good, even though he had no idea what it was. He walked down the mountain hoping to train a bit. After a minute of tireless walking he walked into a forest area within the mountain. In there he saw a little Sunflora wandering around, he didn't want to be cruel and just beat it up for no reason, but he needed some training.

He threw out Snow to attack the Sunflora. Right when the battle commenced Snow headbutted the Sunflora, who fell to the ground. Sunflora wasn't out yet. It used Razor leaf. The razor shark leaves cut Snow and knocked him back for a second.

"Snow! Finish it with an Ice Beam!"

The Snorunt followed suit! It sent a ice cold beam at the Sunflora, knocking it out. Damon smiled in accomplishment, Snow returned to him and looked tired. Then something happened. Snowrunt began to glow white, his form began to change and he was starting to evolve. When it was done Snorunt had turned into a Glalie who bounced around happily.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games