Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:09 am
Af Mas

And I hope you feel better soon with your back sad

I've been taking really good care of it, most of the pain has faded. Mostly just a little sore and gets uncomfortable to stay in one position for too long.

Of course, now my shoulders and neck are starting to get all stiff. xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:15 am
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

And I hope you feel better soon with your back sad

I've been taking really good care of it, most of the pain has faded. Mostly just a little sore and gets uncomfortable to stay in one position for too long.

Of course, now my shoulders and neck are starting to get all stiff. xd

You've earned a vacation! I think you might enjoy my family's cabin. No net though XD  

Af Mas

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 pm
I'm having to go back to basics with my electronics, I forgot a couple of things and made a few mistakes. My tutorial teacher is sometimes very confusing...... but anyway.

Random stuff:

Want to see Australian money?
http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121817&postcount=26

Need happiness in about 2 minutes?
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770138  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 pm
What kind of jobs can you get with a bachelor's degree in psychology, before going to graduate school?  

Shaviv

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:42 pm
Might be able to get a job in the Human Resources section of companies..... I think. I'm not 100% sure ^-^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:35 pm
Whoo! I got my performance review and got a raise!  

Rainey_angel81

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:38 am
Bye bye guys, I'm going home today and I don't have internet so... I'll be back as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 am
I'm in deep s**t.

Since Fall of 06 I've been going to a community two year college to get my associates. However, due to my hideous laziness, that will never come to pass. I have too many classes to take in order to get my Associates, classes that have no practical application to what I want to do! Things like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. I'm very wary of college sciences, very wary indeed. And that's not to mention the courses in major I need! And this campus I attend doesn't have them, they're all at the campus in Poteau!

I am now faced with the horrible truth that college is about to get a lot harder for me, and that I have no choice but to keep up with it. ;_; I can't move to Poteau, it's just not convenient to me to do so, and that means driving there is out of the question as well.

All this trouble for an associates degree in Hotel Management.....

And I'll have to take my English Comp II at the four year college.....oh NO......T.T

*crawls under a table and sobs*  

FogSage

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:53 pm
Kinda lonely living on my own and single now... No one knows of any furs in Henderson/Las Vegas area do they? sweatdrop Didn't see any in the find a fur friend topic ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 pm
I found out that the new gaia site doesn't like IE7 at least. I had to install firefox just so I could post this.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:47 pm
Crenn
I found out that the new gaia site doesn't like IE7 at least. I had to install firefox just so I could post this.

But Firefox is nifty! sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:48 pm
Well now, I have to admit, this new look isn't too shabby.

@Omega: Oh there are lots of Vegas furs. Let me see if I can find their community page for ya.

Selene Aries

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 pm
FogSage
Crenn

To tell you the truth, I prefer Firefox than IE7. I just didn't have a major reason to install firefox after I reformatted because IE7 worked fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Crenn
FogSage
Crenn

To tell you the truth, I prefer Firefox than IE7. I just didn't have a major reason to install firefox after I reformatted because IE7 worked fine.

What is better than to use both at the same time? There is an add-on that lets you run IE through FF.

Selene Aries

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games