Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mortiss Memoriam

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:10 am
I posted here when I was new. And I'd post here more often, but most of them get ignored. /:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:31 am
Necrophiliac
I posted here when I was new. And I'd post here more often, but most of them get ignored. /:

ya, you and akki make two
and that girl would be the 3rd  

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:44 am
azn_richte001
Jishomi
yay, found pictures of the biotitan so i don't have to have you guys read so much!

Biotitan Pics
Wow.. that's sexy.
also theres the itty bitty tyranids
Rippers
they have the nick-name of 'Ankle Biters'
they so cuuuute 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:27 pm
hahaha...Orlando was fun...

...its great watching drunk people try to dance...  

Wyndie

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:19 pm
There's this one guy who keeps on spelling "discussion" as "discution" and it's driving me nuts and everyone on that forum isn't saying ANYTHING and it's just crazy because if I say something I'll look like a total a**.

As if I ever cared in the first place as to how I looked on the intardwebz.

Hmmmm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:51 pm
The Pie
There's this one guy who keeps on spelling "discussion" as "discution" and it's driving me nuts and everyone on that forum isn't saying ANYTHING and it's just crazy because if I say something I'll look like a total a**.

Hmmmm.

even if you DID look like an a**, we wouldn't tell cause we can't see you
3nodding
just yer avi  

That Hawt Therapist

akki takai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:56 pm
Wow, This sucks. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:01 pm
The Pie

Hmmmm.

Just use a damn mule. lol  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:58 pm
DrunkenStyle
The Pie

Hmmmm.

that is cowardice!

also, i want to punch my ******** moron brother in the face because he laughs like a goddamn retarded mule.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:36 am
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
The Pie

Hmmmm.

that is cowardice!

also, i want to punch my ******** moron brother in the face because he laughs like a goddamn retarded mule.

Well then just correct him, dammit. Dx

Also, my brother has this one f*****t friend who pisses me off, he does stupid random quack noises. Out of NOWHERE. It's all quiet, then he quacks. And it sounds like a Donald Duck quack. I hate it when he comes over. My little 4-year-old sister once said "aw dammit" and I wanted to beat both my brother and his friend up.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:11 am
DrunkenStyle
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
The Pie

Hmmmm.

that is cowardice!

Also, my brother has this one f*****t friend who pisses me off, he does stupid random quack noises. Out of NOWHERE. It's all quiet, then he quacks. And it sounds like a Donald Duck quack. I hate it when he comes over. My little 4-year-old sister once said "aw dammit" and I wanted to beat both my brother and his friend up.

my sis laughs like......something that is a hybrid of a mule and.....SOMETHING that I have nooooo idea what it is
it is strange and retarded cause she purposly changes how she laughs
cause she usually laughs like a normal person
(hahaha)
not (huhuhuhhuHUHhuhuhuhuhuhhuhHUH)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:56 am
DrunkenStyle
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
The Pie

Hmmmm.

that is cowardice!

I threatened my brother's freind with a knife because he wouldn't stop talking s**t about me. Now everytime my brother takes me to his house he searches me... Which is probably a good idea.  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:09 am
Necrophiliac
I don't ignore your posts, I read them. I just don't have a relevant response for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:25 am
Wow... it's been awhile... hi everyone.  

OffSide7

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:27 pm
OffSide7
Wow... it's been awhile... hi everyone.

holy s**t I thought you were dead
o_O
*throws away gravestone*  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games