Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:58 pm
-walks into dorm room- ....lets do this over a again...... -starts to cut herself in multipul places- -winces in pain- ahg~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:58 pm
(brb i have to do dinner realated things....... scream )  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:00 pm
mitsuki: you okay koi?
sora: *smirks*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image -blood spills from body from cuts causing her to be drencheed- en.....-seal on fore head stars to glow- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!  

Shiori_Azure

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: you okay koi?
sora: *smirks*

Koi:*coughs* Ya *looks at wach* Oh look at the time i got to go to umm...work! *starts walking off*
Akey:*grabs tail and pulls him back* You already went to work silly!
Koi:did i?
Akey:yes you silly goose!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm
mitsuki: *touches koi's head* do you have a fever? *concerned*
sora: *grins* maybe he's scared?
mitsuki: what? stop it sora. *frowns at sora*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *touches koi's head* do you have a fever? *concerned*
sora: *grins* maybe he's scared?
mitsuki: what? stop it sora. *frowns at sora*

Akey:*growls* Leave my brother alone!
Koi:*ears fold down and tail goes down* I-im gana go
Akey:*grabs hand* Aww dont go stand up to him!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:12 pm
-coughs up black blood- done *pant pant* -walks down to the people (where misuki and sora are)- -enters room drenched in blood- hey guys....*pant pant pant*.....was...up??  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana senses Guu approaching her and wipes away her tears nad takes a deep breath. "wat do u wnat Guu?" she asks not turning around

Guu:I noticed that you crying in a very secretive way

"yes....i failed my sister by being so weak and.....nice.....and i just need to learn how to stop saying sorry....and then im sure i'll earn her approval back..." Kiana says turning to Guu, her hands clenched into fists raised to her chest.

*Guu walks closer to Kiana and pats her shoulder*
Guu:It's ok.....you really remind me of Rez you know

Kiana looks at Guu in shock "how?" she says her curiousity taking the best of her

Guu:Hm.....well,he really tries his best to save people and manages to by risking his own life.....he actually died twice trying to save one person.....so in saying,he really tries his best to show people that he's able to save people and help them.....

"hmm.....well i did almost pass out yesterday from using so much energy to heal everyone....oh but im so weak and brittle!!!" Kiana says dropping her fists  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Captain Miaka123
-coughs up black blood- done *pant pant* -walks down to the people (where misuki and sora are)- -enters room drenched in blood- hey guys....*pant pant pant*.....was...up??

*Rez jumps up to room window with Guu on his back and goes in*
Rez:.......uh,this isnt my room is it
Guu:Told you it was on the other side  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:20 pm
mitsuki: um. could you give me a moment? and please dont go anywhere. *grabs soras arm and walks away a bit*
sora: so?
mitsuki: whats your problem?! why are you being mean to koi?
sora: cuz i feel like it.
mitsuki: shut up! do that again and i'll kill you!
sora: sure. whatever you say.
mitsuki: now apologize! *grabs sora and drags him to koi*
sora: im sorry. *grins*
-mitsuki glares-
sora: im deeply sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:21 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

"yes....i failed my sister by being so weak and.....nice.....and i just need to learn how to stop saying sorry....and then im sure i'll earn her approval back..." Kiana says turning to Guu, her hands clenched into fists raised to her chest.

*Guu walks closer to Kiana and pats her shoulder*
Guu:It's ok.....you really remind me of Rez you know

Kiana looks at Guu in shock "how?" she says her curiousity taking the best of her

Guu:Hm.....well,he really tries his best to save people and manages to by risking his own life.....he actually died twice trying to save one person.....so in saying,he really tries his best to show people that he's able to save people and help them.....

"hmm.....well i did almost pass out yesterday from using so much energy to heal everyone....oh but im so weak and brittle!!!" Kiana says dropping her fists

*Guu says shaking her head "no"*
Guu:Now how are you gonna prove your sister with that sad face *grabs your mouth and makes it into a smile* you gotta learn to smile.....even though i never smile much but i dont care  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Izara pulls Kai into the school and spots her sister. "Ki....." she says patheticly.
Kiana looks up and gasps, then looks down. "im sorry Izara......you were right....i do apologis for everything....and, and i do cry a lot and-"
Izara walks over to her sister and embraces her for the first time ever(shes not a hug-giving kind of person) and whispers in her ear "Kiana, your apologising again. your doing my job! i should b the one saying sorry. i couldve injured you too. so stop crying!"
Kiana looks at her sister and smiles then giggles and sheds tears of joy as Izara tries not to roll her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:24 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: um. could you give me a moment? and please dont go anywhere. *grabs soras arm and walks away a bit*
sora: so?
mitsuki: whats your problem?! why are you being mean to koi?
sora: cuz i feel like it.
mitsuki: shut up! do that again and i'll kill you!
sora: sure. whatever you say.
mitsuki: now apologize! *grabs sora and drags him to koi*
sora: im sorry. *grins*
-mitsuki glares-
sora: im deeply sorry.

Koi:*ears go compltly down* its ok
Akey:*hugs Koi* My poor brother!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara pulls Kai into the school and spots her sister. "Ki....." she says patheticly.
Kiana looks up and gasps, then looks down. "im sorry Izara......you were right....i do apologis for everything....and, and i do cry a lot and-"
Izara walks over to her sister and embraces her for the first time ever(shes not a hug-giving kind of person) and whispers in her ear "Kiana, your apologising again. your doing my job! i should b the one saying sorry. i couldve injured you too. so stop crying!"
Kiana looks at her sister and smiles then giggles and sheds tears of joy as Izara tries not to roll her eyes.

Guu:Well,looks like you guys are well again......*walks back to where Rez is*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games