Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:44 am
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Yeah. Sorta a bandwagon thing, to a degree. o.o

gonk

Basically, though I am a soccer fan. And apparently a traitor for cheering on Germany when they beat the US. xd

A little. o.o

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:48 am
Kay9214

A little. o.o

Lol

I don't remember there being an official rule saying you have to cheer for your country. I always thought of it as an option. ^_^  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 am
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

A little. o.o

Lol

I don't remember there being an official rule saying you have to cheer for your country. I always thought of it as an option. ^_^

Yeah, it's an option. o.o

But so is living here and stuff. emotion_awesome

Lol, jk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 am
Kay9214

Lol, jk

xd I know! I would love to move but I don't know how to just pack up and go. I need a plan but no such thing exists for me. sweatdrop  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:55 am
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Lol, jk

xd I know! I would love to move but I don't know how to just pack up and go. I need a plan but no such thing exists for me. sweatdrop

Oh. cat_eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:33 am
hello! biggrin I'm new here! wink say, just a question how did some of you acquire your star wars look? I'm curious..=)

well I changed into a more evil side..I'm liking it! specially the way I've been feeling! lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 am
Queen-tintin
hello! biggrin I'm new here! wink say, just a question how did some of you acquire your star wars look? I'm curious..=)

well I changed into a more evil side..I'm liking it! specially the way I've been feeling! lol

Hello!

How?

Well, I just used to do up simple little themed avis once in a while.
Most of the others are specifically geared to Star Wars, I suppose?
I'm not sure what you're asking exactly though. *shrug*

You don't have to be evil to be here. gonk

But you do look like a very evil error box to me. o.o
(Lol, probably an animated item? I can't see animated avatars in Guilds for some reason)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 am
Kay9214
Queen-tintin

Hello!

How?

(Lol, probably an animated item? I can't see animated avatars in Guilds for some reason)

I was just asking if there was like star wars themed items in gaia..which I don't think the have here, and a very evil box, lol thanks!..but thanks for your help! come to think of it..I'm not very evil! smile  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:24 am
Queen-tintin
Kay9214
Queen-tintin

Hello!

How?

I was just asking if there was like star wars themed items in gaia..which I don't think the have here, and a very evil box, lol thanks!..but thanks for your help! come to think of it..I'm not very evil! smile

Ah... Not really much in the way of official Star Wars items. Although the hair buns I would say count.

A couple of obvious ripoffs, like the lightsabers. I guess it's hard to tell what's really inspired by Star Wars and what just fits in well.

If you're interested in Star Warsy items, I'm pretty certain Daddicus could let you know what fits well.

Good/Nice/etc. is good. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:28 am
Kay9214
Queen-tintin
Kay9214
Queen-tintin

Hello!

How?

Ah... Not really much in the way of official Star Wars items. Although the hair buns I would say count.

A couple of obvious ripoffs, like the lightsabers. I guess it's hard to tell what's really inspired by Star Wars and what just fits in well.

If you're interested in Star Warsy items, I'm pretty certain Daddicus could let you know what fits well.

well thanks for your time, appreciate it! biggrin and your suggestion! merci!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:35 am
Queen-tintin
Kay9214
Queen-tintin
Kay9214
Queen-tintin

Hello!

How?

well thanks for your time, appreciate it! biggrin and your suggestion! merci!

Oh, you're welcome! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:36 pm
Kay9214

hey Kay...how's it going with you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 am
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.
Well, it's going.

You?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:36 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.
Well, it's going.

You?

it is going too...been a little down with the couple of trips to the house....things just aren't going as well as I hoped...also I still haven't heard from my brother and I am getting worried...just so much I don't know that I need to know....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:38 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.
Well, it's going.

You?

it is going too...been a little down with the couple of trips to the house....things just aren't going as well as I hoped...also I still haven't heard from my brother and I am getting worried...just so much I don't know that I need to know....

Yeah. :c
Everyone kinda stuck in their own little world, and so rarely do we notice. >.<
I hope everything goes better soon. :c  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games