Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:38 pm
Rainey_angel81
Whoo! I got my performance review and got a raise!

awesome! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:53 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn
FogSage
Crenn
I found out that the new gaia site doesn't like IE7 at least. I had to install firefox just so I could post this.

But Firefox is nifty! sad
To tell you the truth, I prefer Firefox than IE7. I just didn't have a major reason to install firefox after I reformatted because IE7 worked fine.

What is better than to use both at the same time? There is an add-on that lets you run IE through FF.

I know. And it's useful for some things.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to say. The cable for my headphones has buggered up so they don't work correctly now xP  

Hunter Morda

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Well, today has been fun.
Power went out this afternoon for an hour and a half, and no one has informed us of why. My brother and I heard a bang right before it happened. Hm. Also, my sister called us from her dad's house (her dad and our mom have joint custody) to inform us that her (our) puppy has died. Apparently, they had her tied up in the backyard and she got loose and was hit by a car.

She had a lot of behavioral issues, but I'm still gonna miss having her bouncing around the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:49 pm
I wish I had gotten a picture uof this, but when I was taing out one of the dogs this morning to go to the bathroom, I looked down atnd saw this green thing flailing around on the floor. At first, I thought.."ew, bug..squissssh" but then I looked closer and it was a praying mantis!
It had clearly been on Maddie's crate, so I put my finger down so tht it could climb on (it was upside down at the time) and I put it on the food counter.

The whole time, the thing was striking at everything that moved...but then it kept falling off the food counter, so after I showed my boss, we took it to some plants and let it go. It was real small, probably less than an inch long. Reallly green and sort of looked like a leaf. But it was neat.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:44 pm
Shoki- Aww so sorry to hear about your puppy dieing. I know it must be hard, but if she got hit by a car, hopefully she passed quickly.

Rainy- Aww that baby mantis sounds so cute. Glad to see you took a second look before going squishy. XD

And OMG it was Kirby's first bath today. I prepared for the worst, and found him luckily very easy to bath. I got a hand sprayer attachment for the shower that made things much easier. He was really good while I bathed him. He saw the glass on the shower/tub was closed so he just sat calmly next too me since he knew he had nowhere to go. I went ahead and sat next too him in the tub in some swimtrunks to make things easy. As long as he could sit near me he was good and sat there while I clumsly coated him in shampoo and made sure to get down to the roots and get every inch. I really am so pleased with how nice he was.

He was also really good while I blow dried him. Didn't even need to collar him for it and now he is offically a puff ball. I swear it looks like he gained ten pounds in fur when I was finished.

Currently he is investigating his new crate bed pillow. I'm praying he doesn't chew/dig it to pieces. I know it will be so much more comfortable then just the towels so hopefully he won't fuss with it too much. <.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Rainey_angel81
I wish I had gotten a picture uof this, but when I was taing out one of the dogs this morning to go to the bathroom, I looked down atnd saw this green thing flailing around on the floor. At first, I thought.."ew, bug..squissssh" but then I looked closer and it was a praying mantis!
It had clearly been on Maddie's crate, so I put my finger down so tht it could climb on (it was upside down at the time) and I put it on the food counter.

The whole time, the thing was striking at everything that moved...but then it kept falling off the food counter, so after I showed my boss, we took it to some plants and let it go. It was real small, probably less than an inch long. Reallly green and sort of looked like a leaf. But it was neat.

Awww, cool. I've never seen one around here  

DeletedUsername420

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, today has been fun.
Power went out this afternoon for an hour and a half, and no one has informed us of why. My brother and I heard a bang right before it happened. Hm. Also, my sister called us from her dad's house (her dad and our mom have joint custody) to inform us that her (our) puppy has died. Apparently, they had her tied up in the backyard and she got loose and was hit by a car.

She had a lot of behavioral issues, but I'm still gonna miss having her bouncing around the house.
Sounds like a generator blew out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shoki- Aww so sorry to hear about your puppy dieing. I know it must be hard, but if she got hit by a car, hopefully she passed quickly.

It probably was quick, she was a rat terrier puppy so she was a small dog. I guess what upsets me most is that she wasn't even 8 months old yet. And she was the only member of the family that was always happy.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:25 pm
I got an email from the company that makes my headphones and they said:

Quote:
We are sorry to hear about your bad experience with your product, and we will of course exchange your defective product for a new one.

If they do, I'll be REALLY impressed with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Krissim will be happy to know that I found three baby mantises in my bedroom. I have no idea how they got in, but they are undoubtedly babies. The thick body with the little crooked arms and the big eyes. I put them all outside so that they wouldn't get squished by me. ^^  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:04 am
I got my first "you should be gaming" lecture from my mother. Except there is a problem. Me not doing jobs today wasn't because of me playing games(I wasn't playing games at all today), more the fact that I was distracted and forgot about them xP. That was contributed by my sister shaving off a large chunk of skin (about 3-4 inches long). Also, giving me chores in a threatening way isn't going to make me do them faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:37 am
Crenn
I got my first "you should be gaming" lecture from my mother. Except there is a problem. Me not doing jobs today wasn't because of me playing games(I wasn't playing games at all today), more the fact that I was distracted and forgot about them xP. That was contributed by my sister shaving off a large chunk of skin (about 3-4 inches long). Also, giving me chores in a threatening way isn't going to make me do them faster.

Of your skin or your sister's?  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:35 pm
FogSage
Crenn

Of your skin or your sister's?
Hers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:40 pm
You know, as time goes by, I'm starting to realize something. I'm an awful person. I really don't want to go into details here, but I'm starting to see patterns in my behavior, and they've all pretty much shown me I'm exactly what I hate most: A two-faced, passive-aggressive, asswipe.

Sorry everyone  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Af Mas
You know, as time goes by, I'm starting to realize something. I'm an awful person. I really don't want to go into details here, but I'm starting to see patterns in my behavior, and they've all pretty much shown me I'm exactly what I hate most: A two-faced, passive-aggressive, asswipe.

Sorry everyone

You don't seem like such a bad person to me. You have no reason to apologize to me. *shrugs*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games