Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:11 pm
Damn...

There's going to be another chapter, right? I really feel like role playing. I got sick of being a Stormtrooper in SWG. Hah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:13 pm
Yes. We're on chapter 5.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Alright, sounds awesome.

When I get the time, would it be alright to send in another profile?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Yeah, just remember the RP probably only has 2-3 chapters left.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm
That's enough, really. It's been a while since I've role played on Gaia, so posting would require time to think. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:05 pm
It was enough to stop Shotesu from entering, so I suppose some people can roll with it and some can't.
BTW, we're fresh out of sith positions.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Sith, I've never tried that.

What kind of positions? Force sensitive, or mud munching? I'm fine with either, the Sith Empire amazes me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:47 pm
I'm saying you cant be sith allied. We have too many sith as is.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Oh, excuse that... I read wrong. Whoops.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:19 am
Hey guys,

I don't think that Fury and I can be a part of the RP anymore. She is swamped with work that she has to get done by the time she graduates, and also with the beginning of what we hope will be her career. As for me, I'm finishing up with one school and trying to get into another, as well as trying to find a decent job.

We've been trying to do all of this and continue with our roleplaying games, but we're barely finding time for our games with our local friends. We have to give something up, and this is it. I'm not incredibly happy with it, and Fury isn't talking to me right now because of it, but it isn't fair to you guys to have to sit around and wait for us all the time when I can't promise that we'll be there.

So just have Lyra rolled into Demaia's armada, and assume that the Republic holds Yag'Dhul again. I would have loved to have roleplayed the next chapter, cause I've been kinda looking forward to some of the events that are going on, but it just isn't currently possible.

I apologize to all of those who I made wait on me, and Fury wanted me to tell Rodyn that she's sorry for letting him down especially. I hope that I'll be able to play with you guys in the future, but looking back at my past behavior I will understand if you guys don't share the sentiment.

God Bless,

May the Force be with you, always...

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:52 am
Hmm. Though I completely understand, that leaves me with a quandary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:39 pm
...now what am I supposed to do?  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 pm
OH FOR ******** SAKE!!!! THIS HAPPENS EVERY ******** TIME!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:54 pm
You can say that again.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Well on the plus side, I get to shitstomp Lyra.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games