Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 pm
Youko Kenshi
"Oh...it is kinda quiet..." the blonde took note of now that Sub mentioned it. A little too quiet actually..."Hm? From upstairs of course! I've been working on a really cool invention!" Alex explained, holding up her hand to show a gauntlet looking device. It looked far to heavy for the young girl to be lifting but that wasn't the case. "So, recently I'm left a bit open and defenseless. I mean, I have my pokemon but everyone has something to personally defend themselves with right?" Alex pointed to her arm as she continued "I can't really fight with these stringy arms so...I built this!" she fistpumped with the device on her hand, it suddenly firing a grappling cable from it. It quickly clung to the ceiling and retracted Alex toward the ceiling. "Ahhh! That was a total accident...but it works! Now I just have to...uhhh...uh oh." Apparently the young girl failed to include a reverse function, meaning- "Can somebody help me down?" Alex requested, swinging her legs frantically.
"Really, one doesn't truly need something to defend theirselves." Sol spoke up. "I carry this blade out of personal preference. If I needed to, I'm capable of fighting without it, and Sub there's certainly capable with just himself and his Pokemon. Let alone his chi whenever he gets the hang of it again."

Seeing Alex's predicament, he had Xipil fly up to get her back down. "Anyway, to answer an earlier question Sub, I've been fine. Cera's been a shade on the depressed side, but having a bunch of allies up and walk away would make anyone distraught. I've since put the three that stayed in the few Great Balls I had on hand."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:13 pm
"Poor Cera." Sub said as he folded his arms and cocked his head to the side. "Where is she anyways?" He asked the bird man.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm
SubonicXP
"Poor Cera." Sub said as he folded his arms and cocked his head to the side. "Where is she anyways?" He asked the bird man.
"If not in her room, then I'd imagine outside sitting near the waterfall." Sol answered. "If I know that Mew as well as I think, those two places are what she'll frequent to keep to herself."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm
"I"m HOME, bitches!" Chaos shouted as he entered HQ with armfulls of rounded plastic bags. He looked around to find the main lobby close to empty.

"Damn, where is everybody?" Chaos asked walking through. "Brought food and everything..." he added in a mumble on his way to the kitchen to unload everything.

"Are you sure?" Keiko asked as I packed my things. She walked in on me packing and seemed surprised when I told her why.

"I'm sure," I said as I zipped up a bag. "I just haven't told Sub yet. Krystal knows, I just don't think she's ready yet. Need to get her to pack, too." I explained.

"I can understand needing to take a break, especially with how crazy things can get here but turning in your SNAG...?" She added, trailing off at the end.

I stopped what I was doing to pat her on the shoulder. "This isn't the end. Just an intermission. A long one, but I WILL be back. ...eventually."

Keiko nodded, but she still looked worried. "Good luck."

I slipped the last bag over my shoulder and wrapped her in a hug. "You, too." With that, I made my way downstairs to hunt down Krystal and Sub.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm
Man ... that was some crazy, crazy dream. Imagine ... her being a Pokemon and an Oshawatt no less. Yawning, the girl looked around the kitchen for something to eat. She'd found something just as Chaos walked in.

"Where've you been?" She asked curiously, popping a spoonful of cereal into her mouth and sucking on the spoon for a moment.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm
"Buying groceries" Chaos said as he put foodstuffs away. "The ~/~ it look like?"

"Think you got enough?" I asked as I stepped in. I was right in thinking I heard Krystal's voice when I stepped into the main lobby a second ago.

"Ask yourself this: When's the last time anybody bought any groceries?" Chaos asked, never once meeting my gaze as he stuffed boxes and bags into cubbies and crevices.

That one got me thinking. "...huh. Got me, there. So who'd you steal these from?"

Chaos finished stocking up and patted my shoulder. "A gentleman never kisses and tells," he said with a smirk before walking past me.

I turned to him slack-jawed. "You WOULD analogize stealing to lovemaking." I blurted out.

Chaos turned to me and threw his hands up in the air. "Hey, at least I'm trying to have SOME fun!"

He walked off with that. "I shudder to think of your concept of fun," I mumbled under my breath before turning around and sitting beside Krystal.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:46 pm
"Like you robbed an innocent grocery store." Krystal retorted easily and with a grin. Man, she must have been lonely if she was enjoying the banter between her and Chaos. Either that or she was seriously sick again.
"Hey, stranger." The brunette greeted with a smile, happy to see her favourite blonde guy. Though she spotted the bags and looked at him with a 'going somewhere?' expression as she continued to empty the bowl and fill her stomach.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm
When I heard her voice as she spoke to me, I couldn't resist leaning up to her and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Hey, there," I said. "Remember that talk about we had about taking a long vacation to the Unova Pokemon League? Well, as soon as I make Sub aware of the situation, I'll be ready to go. Provided you've packed by then."

I realize it would have seemed sudden to her, but this was something I'd been planning on for a while.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 pm
It only took a few minutes before the bowl was emptied and she set it down just after the kiss to the cheek came. Krystal nodded at the mention of the vacation though paused when it was obvious that it was happening today.

"Alright, I'll get started on packing." She got up and moved to the sink, washing out her bowl and spoon before coming back to Terashi. The girl leaned in and kissed his lips lightly before smiling.
"Missed you, by the way." That said, she moved on from the kitchen and headed up to her room to start packing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
"If not in her room, then I'd imagine outside sitting near the waterfall." Sol answered. "If I know that Mew as well as I think, those two places are what she'll frequent to keep to herself."
"Room and waterfall, got it. I'll probably go check out the waterfall first, need to get Pym some swimming time any ways, thanks, feather butt." Sub said with a grin, turning to walk away, but stopped and spoke to Sol with his back facing him. "Which said feathers are looking great today." He laughed, walking off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm
I gave Krystal a quick hug and made my way out of the kitchen. One down, one to go. Now, I just needed to find Sub and drop something off. I headed to his office to check up on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I gave Krystal a quick hug and made my way out of the kitchen. One down, one to go. Now, I just needed to find Sub and drop something off. I headed to his office to check up on him.
Sub would bump into Terashi on his way out of the building, noticing that the other trainer was headed towards his office, it would seem. "Yo, Terashi, need something?" He called out to his fellow teammate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm
When I saw Sub outside of his office, I was mildly surprised, but I didn't let it bother me. "Uh, yeah, I actually needed to talk to you about something." I told him. I started leading him to his office, but when I saw that the main lobby was practically empty, I decided not to bother. "You remember when I joined, that I thought joining Team Snagem would be a good way to get strong for my taking on the Unova League? Well, that business in the Sevii Islands got me thinking the other way around. I've been thinking on this for a little while, and... I'm heading out to Unova soon. Going to pick my badge run back up. Krystal's even asked to come with me, but I had to promise her we'd come back to the team after."

Okay, so it was Keiko I promised to come back to the team for, but Sub didn't need ALL the details right away. "I just... wanted to turn this into you. For now," I told him, handing him my SNAG.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm
Sub looked at Terashi for awhile, and then down at his SNAG, giving off a slight sigh before taking the device from him. "I wish you the best of luck. Do know you are always welcome here. If you ever need anything, you know where to find us." He said to the trainer, in an attempt to reassure him on his position in the team, despite his soon-to-be absence.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm
I sighed in relief, now that the hard part was over. I shook Sub's hand, patted him on the shoulder, said "Thanks," and made my way back to the kitchen.

As soon as Krystal was done packing, we were making our way to Vermillion City.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games