Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:41 pm
I just don't like the "Pastel Blue" looks. I'm not dark all the time, I just try to well...be myself.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm wearing one gold glove and one white glove but I decided that it looks better that way. And the reason for my bow, IDK!

In any case, I like your avi's most of the time, you have a certain aroma of "sex appeal" in most of your avatars as if they were real models if would have men howling or something. Idk I'm reallly tired. I have a total of 4-5 hours of sleep for maybe 6 days so if I say weird stuff, please don't take it to heart.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:46 pm
eek SEX APPEAL? lmao! Um....thanks? heehee..... sweatdrop

No need to explain yourself really babe. ^^ It's cool.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Well, if I had them saved I would show you my point. But it comes off as what gaia wants women in this game to be, kinda of "risque"

But, thats not your problem.

*glomps and collapses*
Kkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaay, I need to stop drinking tea. I'm starting to twitch from the sugar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:51 pm
OoOh...ok. So, should my avi be more covered up or what? lol...i'm confused. Is the way my avi's look a good thing as being "risque" and "sex appealed" ? Your confuse me sometimes hon. lol...or...I get myself confused.....*maaaaaaah* Nevermind. sweatdrop

And.....twitching from sugar...not a good thing! Don't make me come there to nurse your a**! XD  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:55 pm
Nooo people touch my a** enough!!!!!

*cowers*

No, I'm just really really sleep deprieved and on a sugar high so I'm basically making NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO PROJECTS =.=

But if you wanna come over go ahead, I wouldn't mind having someone to curl up with tonight. Semi-lonely on my end.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 pm
*pokes your a*** lol ^^ Not literally I'll have you know.....eehee...

oOo...you should stop feeding your addiction hon.

Come over? An invitation eh? lol.......tempting indeed.... ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:01 pm
yes, yes, it is quite an invitation darling~

And feeding my addiction is just what a work junkie does!!!! I've made 3 new programs that will keep my computer running smoothly~

and people bump my a** or pinch me at school so I'm protective...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Oh wow...this conversation...10/10...that reaction was very expected Kylie lol...  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Hi third wheel xD

Well, this conversation isn't exactly normal with the circumstances. *eats tk*

*pulls out trusty bean-bag chair*
I'm going to faint in...3...2...1..........now.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:06 pm
*gasps and dies of happiness* Heehee.... xd

OOo...what programs ?

Ooh...I'd love to pinch your butt! lol 3nodding  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Firewall randomizer~ It scrambles my IP address when someone tries to ping or trace me.

Super Scanner~ Scans my computer from anything different that all the things I have told it too look for and it basically fires a search and destroy missile at them.. Good and bad at times

Moving Containment Field~ I have created a document that goes around and basically acts like a vacuum because of the prog. I latched too it that takes any defects found and writes them down, I can then review it and see what has happened.

And yes, be happy because nobody wants me to be lonely T.T

*runs away* Noooooo my soccer/nerdy butttt!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:11 pm
OoOoh...dang. Those programs are pretty cool. ^^ I'd like to get some stuff like that for me laptop. But I have waaay too much memory used up already. *sighs*

OooOh...hey! You should be happy if I want to be there with you too!! *pfft* heehee....anyways....enough butt pinching I spose. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:13 pm
tkdauronXIII
Oh wow...this conversation...10/10...that reaction was very expected Kylie lol...

OH! sorry.....*ashamed of myself and my raging hormones...you'd think it would be out of my system by now? * heeheee......I shall stop!!!

WOW! Our conversation is a 10/10! WOOT! heehee ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:13 pm
They actually don't eat up that much ram. It only uses about 1 mb of ram when I have them running. and thats because they all run at once, I have it set to run the scanner when off, the moving containment when I am idle, and the ip scramble all the time.

*sits on bean-bag*
My butt....*pouts*

Yesh, I'z would'z be'z happiez  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:34 pm
OooOh...I see. ^^

Heehee...perhaps some ICE will help it? XD

BETTER BE HAPPY! xp  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games