Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:29 pm

Watanabe Tooru
ninja
*pokes*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:58 pm

Gaia go boom on me.

Spotty-Chan

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:01 pm

Spotty-Chan
Gaia go boom on me.
Welcome to everday life on gaia ^.^ blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:02 pm

Vashyyk
Spotty-Chan
Gaia go boom on me.

I know. I was hopeing to snag Eddily again. I think he wondered off again.

Spotty-Chan

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:06 pm

Spotty-Chan
Vashyyk
Spotty-Chan
Gaia go boom on me.

I know. I was hopeing to snag Eddily again. I think he wondered off again.
nah he went off to bed about the same time you posted here...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:06 pm

Bah. heh.

Spotty-Chan

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:10 pm

Spotty-Chan
Bah. heh.
lol just bad timing I guess
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:14 pm

Time difference is always a pain. Oh well, I'll grab him sooner or later.

So how are you Vash?

Spotty-Chan

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:21 pm

Spotty-Chan

So how are you Vash?
ya the Time zones can be annoying; I'm pretty good, had a conference debate in socials class today to do with Canadian history and the start of Confederacy for us, kicked a**, and ended the day with no hw for once in... ever. Other than that I'm tired and going back and forth between the AFG and a Naruto RP, u?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:22 pm

Vashyyk
Spotty-Chan

So how are you Vash?
ya the Time zones can be annoying; I'm pretty good, had a conference debate in socials class today to do with Canadian history and the start of Confederacy for us, kicked a**, and ended the day with no hw for once in... ever. Other than that I'm tired and going back and forth between the AFG and a Naruto RP, u?

I'm good, chillin' here for a bit, then going to eat, watch some tv maybe and sleep. smile I'm off this week! Yay! >.< haven't worked all bloody month...some people.

Spotty-Chan

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:25 pm

Spotty-Chan
Vashyyk
Spotty-Chan

So how are you Vash?

I'm good, chillin' here for a bit, then going to eat, watch some tv maybe and sleep. smile I'm off this week! Yay! >.< haven't worked all bloody month...some people.

heh food... mmm... but at least you have a job, I'm finding it harder and harder to get all these games I want, expecially with the Holiday season coming up... *goes into suckup mode on parents*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:27 pm

Vashyyk

heh food... mmm... but at least you have a job, I'm finding it harder and harder to get all these games I want, expecially with the Holiday season coming up... *goes into suckup mode on parents*

Technically I have a job...I just never get to work, so I don't get paid which sucks...and can't find a new one because I'm basically "on call".

No more complain. Cuddles! Now! *tackels him*

Spotty-Chan

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:30 pm

*stumbles in* ow.. redface
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:32 pm

Spotty-Chan
Vashyyk

Technically I have a job...I just never get to work, so I don't get paid which sucks...and can't find a new one because I'm basically "on call".

o.O ack! *gets tackled*

Vashyyk

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:33 pm

Vashyyk
Spotty-Chan
Vashyyk

o.O ack! *gets tackled*

*cuddles for a good 20 mins then bounds off for food* Laters...and Hello, I'm Spot. *smiles at the fox/otter female* Good bye.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games