Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 am
June_Malatesta
*laughs, putting my arms behind my head and leaning back*

you really don't recognize me?
"in fact i dont remenber anyone with silver hair with your face... or apearance in fact, but you do resemble june... yet you arent no clone" ed said puting hiis feet over the desk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am
racy is nate are arguing about how racy it going to train with out hurting nate. "nate, i'll just put a painless spell on you so you wont get hurt anyhow." nate shrugged. "shur, but how will you know if your dark magic is effective?" racy nodded. "how will i train without hurting you and seeing the damage my magic can do?" nate shook his head and headed for ed's villa. racy folowed him, tired of being ditched by nate.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am
notingles
June_Malatesta

"in fact i dont remenber anyone with silver hair with your face... or apearance in fact, but you do resemble june... yet you arent no clone" ed said puting hiis feet over the desk

true, glad you could recognize the family resemblence...couldda sworn we've met before...oh well..i guess it's been kinda wierd then...*laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

true, glad you could recognize the family resemblence...couldda sworn we've met before...oh well..i guess it's been kinda wierd then...*laughs*
"yes... sightly but i am still in disvantage not knowing your name..." an butler enters and hands ed some dead rabit that he swallows on the spot "do you wish anything to eat? dont worry its not something in my menu"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

"yes... sightly but i am still in disvantage not knowing your name..." an butler enters and hands ed some dead rabit that he swallows on the spot "do you wish anything to eat? dont worry its not something in my menu"

i'm fine...andif you really wish to know my name, it's renoa.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am
nate is in the villa, confused on where to go next. "ed, you out there? im..uh..im kinda lost..." nate turns to his right, then to the right again, soo spinning in circles on cioces of wheere to go.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 am
angel_eyes200
nate is in the villa, confused on where to go next. "ed, you out there? im..uh..im kinda lost..." nate turns to his right, then to the right again, soo spinning in circles on cioces of wheere to go.
"renoa... i see" ed hears nate "sightly left of were you are right now" ed said opening the door and seeing nate, the siting at the desk again  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:34 am
notingles
angel_eyes200
"renoa... i see" ed hears nate "sightly left of were you are right now" ed said opening the door and seeing nate, the siting at the desk again

June's my sister.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

June's my sister.
ed was taken by the straightfowardness of that sentence and falls from the chair backwards "way too random to say at any given second"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:38 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

June's my sister.
ed was taken by the straightfowardness of that sentence and falls from the chair backwards "way too random to say at any given second"

*laughs*
i didnt think it was.....oh well! it's true.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am
notingles
angel_eyes200
nate nodes and peeks into the room. "oh, hi...sorry." nate looked for racy who was right behind him. nate sees renoa. "whos this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

June's my sister.

*laughs*
i didnt think it was.....oh well! it's true.
racy kinda giggled at ed falling in his chair.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
nate nodes and peeks into the room. "oh, hi...sorry." nate looked for racy who was right behind him. nate sees renoa. "whos this?"
"june's sister renoa" he stands up again "i know it is but just saing that so sudden can startle many people"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:42 am
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
"june's sister renoa" he stands up again "i know it is but just saing that so sudden can startle many people"

it shouldn't have...even YOU noticed the family resemblence.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200

it shouldn't have...even YOU noticed the family resemblence.
"you taste very diferently"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games