Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts' breathing is still shallow as he leans on Crystal for support, one hand near his brow. "Need... help..." he gasps. Anyone that could get any kind of read on his aura would notice it going haywire as he gasps for air, as well as being odd in general.
As Cera followed, she could tell something wasn't entirely right. It wasn't just the haywire chi either, or the gasping for air so much as it was the entire string of events. She didn't even turn around as she started moving further ahead. "Crystal, get him into the medlab, now. It's down this hall here."

Sol had long since taken off for the medlab when he saw others come in, let alone the state Darts was in upon arrival.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:42 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts' breathing is still shallow as he leans on Crystal for support, one hand near his brow. "Need... help..." he gasps. Anyone that could get any kind of read on his aura would notice it going haywire as he gasps for air, as well as being odd in general.
Crystal nodded, following her. "Alright. Keep your stomach inside, please," she asked Darts.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal nodded, following her. "Alright. Keep your stomach inside, please," she asked Darts.

"Not sure I have a choice...." Darts mumbles testily, a brief moment of lucidity as he hangs onto Crystal for dear life as both of them stumble into the medlab together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 pm
"Hm?" Night's head lifted from the doorknob she was currently attempting to break into, one that just so happened to lead into Sub's room. Luckily for the boy, however, a highly familiar scent had just caught the hybrid's attention and though she'd never admit it, she was just a tad bit worried. Something about Darts' scent simply did not smell right to her.

Abandoning what would have been her most recent prank on their 'fearless' leader, Night immediately set off towards the source of the scent. Didn't take long for the girl to find her way to the medlab and find her former partner being almost entirely supported by some strange hybrid she'd yet to meet.

Without a second thought, Night immediately rushed forward to help support Darts and get him into the nearest bed, "Damn, Tater. What the hell happened to you?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 pm
Annoyed with being ignored, yet still curious about the newcomer, Chaos elected to walk behind Crystal and follow the two of them into the medlab.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hm?" Night's head lifted from the doorknob she was currently attempting to break into, one that just so happened to lead into Sub's room. Luckily for the boy, however, a highly familiar scent had just caught the hybrid's attention and though she'd never admit it, she was just a tad bit worried. Something about Darts' scent simply did not smell right to her.

Abandoning what would have been her most recent prank on their 'fearless' leader, Night immediately set off towards the source of the scent. Didn't take long for the girl to find her way to the medlab and find her former partner being almost entirely supported by some strange hybrid she'd yet to meet.

Without a second thought, Night immediately rushed forward to help support Darts and get him into the nearest bed, "Damn, Tater. What the hell happened to you?"

Darts lies there, gasping for breath, not really coherent enough to answer. "What.... did I say... about.... that name...?" He manages to get out, sweat beading down his forehead. He shifts slightly, moving his jacket as he does.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm
Crystal raised an eyebrow. "Tater? That's a new one." Crystal looked over at Chaos. "Oh, sorry. I have an inkling about him, not a hundred percent at this point...." She crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 pm
"What can I say? It suits you, Tater," Night grinned before all traces of amusement fell from her face. "You," She said, suddenly taking on a more commanding tone as she pointed towards Chaos, "I need a cold, damp rag. There should be some in that cabinet above the sink. As for you," Assuming Chaos did as she commanded, Night turned her attention towards Crystal, "I need you to help me remove this jacket. Darts," Finally, the girl returned her attention to the man lying on the bed in front of her, "you need to tell me what happened and where you're hurt, alright?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm
"So we just let random stragglers waltz into our secret lair? That's work ethic for ya," Chaos said with a smirk and a shrug. He wasn't upset, he just found it odd.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm
Ms Edyn
"What can I say? It suits you, Tater," Night grinned before all traces of amusement fell from her face. "You," She said, suddenly taking on a more commanding tone as she pointed towards Chaos, "I need a cold, damp rag. There should be some in that cabinet above the sink. As for you," Assuming Chaos did as she commanded, Night turned her attention towards Crystal, "I need you to help me remove this jacket. Darts," Finally, the girl returned her attention to the man lying on the bed in front of her, "you need to tell me what happened and where you're hurt, alright?"

"No no no...." Darts mumbles, half coherently, clutching the jacket around himself as he shrinks from Night's touch, his aura going haywire again as he shivers, slinking towards Crystal and Chaos.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:14 pm
"Um, what she said..." Cera said is response to Night's requests. "I can only tell so much from your chi."

"Actually, Chaos." Sol spoke up. "This one seems to have some familiarity with the others, if a name's been mentioned this easily. A straggler he might be, but I wouldn't call him random without pooling the rest of us alongside."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 pm
Crystal looked at Darts, sighing. "Unless this is over a coffee withdrawal, and I doubt it, you should have that jacket taken off of you, before I attempt using telekinesis on it," she muttered, some irritation coming through. An ear was twitching again as well, as her eyes began to glow blue.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:23 pm
"Turkey's right. Darts is a friend and was once my partner," Night said, still struggling with getting the jacket off, "Dammit, Darts. You need to cooperate with us if we're going to help you. And I need that cold rag, now!" She turned her glare towards Chaos, who she noticed had yet to do as she'd requested.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal looked at Darts, sighing. "Unless this is over a coffee withdrawal, and I doubt it, you should have that jacket taken off of you, before I attempt using telekinesis on it," she muttered, some irritation coming through. An ear was twitching again as well, as her eyes began to glow blue.

Darts shakes his head faster and faster, holding the jacket tight to himself. "Doc... doctor..." He gasps, breathing heavier and heavier.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:39 pm
Chaos squints at Sol, as though he's having a hard time explaining. Really, he's just having a brainfart. "...wait, what? You wanna run that by me in Eng-?" And that would be when Night's words climb in, and the brainfart passes. "Oh. He's one of us, then. Nevermind." With that, Chaos digs into a cabinet nearby, pulls out a rag, dampens it with ice cold water, and flings it idly at Night's head on his way out, saying "There's your ~/~ rag.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games